Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Biggest Laptop Deal Ever!!!!! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Biggest Laptop Deal Ever!!!!! (643 Views)

Amazing Laptop Deal On Docconcepts.com (Xmas/newYear free flash,bag,modem) / Is This A Good Laptop Deal? / N30,000 For Grab In A Laptop Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biggest Laptop Deal Ever!!!!! by Swiftboy(m): 5:06pm On Nov 28, 2014
Yeah that's right I got fortunate enough to get the system at a cool price and right now am cash strafe hence the need to dispose it off! Come chop awoff, the first of its kind....Selling it for chikinni money of 35,500 naira risk free. And again you will have to inbox me to get the terms and condition sha! If you are interested you must send the cash today...thats right...as soon as possible grin
I present to you ASUS Laptop

2Gig Ram
250 disk space
2.5GHZ
Its in perfect condition and I guarantee you will not regret buying. Now Inbox me so I can tell you the details.

Re: Biggest Laptop Deal Ever!!!!! by zizazizu: 7:13pm On Nov 28, 2014
SCAM!!!!!!!!
SCAM!!!!!!!!
SCAM!!!!!!!!
SCAM!!!!!!!!
SCAM!!!!!!!!
SCAM!!!!!!!!
SCAM!!!!!!!!
SCAM!!!!!!!!
Re: Biggest Laptop Deal Ever!!!!! by Swiftboy(m): 4:34pm On Nov 29, 2014
zizazizu:
SCAM!!!!!!!!
SCAM!!!!!!!!
SCAM!!!!!!!!
SCAM!!!!!!!!
SCAM!!!!!!!!
SCAM!!!!!!!!
SCAM!!!!!!!!
SCAM!!!!!!!!
well am not a scam! I have proves! grin
Re: Biggest Laptop Deal Ever!!!!! by Swiftboy(m): 7:05pm On Nov 30, 2014
if you say am a scam...I have proof that am not! If you insist am a scam...show me proof that I am! angry
zizazizu:
SCAM!!!!!!!!
SCAM!!!!!!!!
SCAM!!!!!!!!
SCAM!!!!!!!!
SCAM!!!!!!!!
SCAM!!!!!!!!
SCAM!!!!!!!!
SCAM!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

White Tecno Phablet D9 For Sale. Freshly Fresh And Clean. #20, 000. #negotiable. / Hot Promo Sales For Tablet!!! / Samsung Galaxy S4 For Sale 25k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.