Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Meaning Of Olamide's "Story For The Gods"lyrics - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Meaning Of Olamide's "Story For The Gods"lyrics (3994 Views)

Olamide's Story For The Gods: An Exposition And A Deconstruction / Download Video: Olamide - Story For The Gods / Olamide - Story For The Gods [official Video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meaning Of Olamide's "Story For The Gods"lyrics by Chasisco(f): 7:35pm On Nov 28, 2014
Hook & Chrous: O ti mu do go Ya ro (Dorogoyaro) Like monkey tail (Monkey Tail, Monkey Tail) (Caro)Ba mi wey Claro (Claro o Claro o) – Help me wrap claro I want to do sina today (Sina Today) – I want to flirt today She say she cannot wait o She say its getting late o She say she wants to faint oo Haaaa Story for the gods Now she say Mo Ro Go (ro go) – Now she says i’m in trouble O ti kan mi lapa oo – he has broken my hand O ti kan mi leyin o – he has broken my back Story for the godsThe gods oh. Verse 1 Oh my god insanity To your back calamity Girl I want to marry thee You I need the opamity Oya Vanity (vanity) – come on vanity Wan bi regarity (regarity) – come here regular Bere lowo darlington (darlington) – Ask Darlington O se ju ba fo ju like charity – we will donate to you like charity Oshamo eruku toh fine – you know your name is fine Osamo we dey groove for the vine– you know we groove for the vine Eru toh gbe po yii tu wa divine – your backside is so divine Gamu yii lawa to redefine – the game is ours to redefine Awon toh get me wrong – those that get me wrong Lon pe mi ni thug – they call me thug But tu mi ni strong – But I am strong money me long – my money is plenty Mo femo boya o wow o bai(I’m Sorry, mo ti nono baii) – I don’t want to know you are ugly now O ti mu do go Ya ro (Dorogoyaro) Like monkey tail (Monkey Tail, Monkey Tail) (Caro)Ba mi wey Claro (Claro o Claro o) I want to do sina today (Sina Today) She say she cannot wait o She say its getting late o She say she wants to faint oo Haaaa Story for the gods Now she say Mo Ro Go (ro go) O ti kan mi lapa oo (hello how are you) O ti kan mi leyin o Story for the gods The gods oh.Verse 2 Wey Folake, Atinuke ati dupe waba mi ni benz – Call Folake, Atinuke and Dupe and meet me in the benz Me and my friends, ka jo lo flex – we should go flex Am I making sense I’m always _____ Mo ti ja gbo gbo ise, ese mo ti la – I have caught you, I have done it and licked it O te le mi lole kia kia mo fi ha – she followed me home and I quickly stuck it there Bi mo se run mo lo npe mi ni anofia – as I was sticking it she was calling me a flirt Ni lekun ba sile, ase omu nofi wa – and the door opened and she came with Nofi La leyi odaron – this night there is trouble Sare saluwa la salamo – quckly perform abolution and Salam Bo ba dun e ko faramo – If you feel pain hold the pain Cause la leyi ma kanran mo – because this night I won’t take it easy I will show you what I got Lori yanga – on the yanga Oya dide ma joko lori aga – come on stand up don’t sit down on the chair Lomo mii ka jo ma kuru magawrap yourself around me lets go up and down together Lomo mii ka jo ma kuru maga Hook & Chorus: O ti mu do go Ya ro (Dorogoyaro) Like monkey tail (Monkey Tail, Monkey Tail) (Caro)Ba mi wey Claro (Claro o Claro o) I want to do sina today (Sina Today) She say she cannot wait o She say its getting late o She say she wants to faint oo Haaaa Story for the gods Now she say Mo Ro Go (ro go) O ti kan mi lapa oo O ti kan mi leyin o Story for the gods The gods oh. Do go yaro do go yaro o Monkey tail monkey tail oo Caro o Claro ooo Today, sina today She say she cannot wait o She say its getting late o She say she wants to faint oo Haaaa Story for the gods Now she say Mo Ro Go (ro go) O ti kan mi lapa oo O ti kan mi leyin o Story for the gods The gods oh.

(1) (Reply)

Uk Rappers" Leave It To America / Download Mp3: Kizz Daniel - Ikwe / Download Album: Simi – Omo Charlie Champagne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.