Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,059 members, 7,863,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:35 AM

GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) - Phones (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) (94328 Views)

How Can I Use My Fone As Modem For Browsing With My Laptop (mtn, Glo, Zain Etc) / Ip Address For Free Internet On Zain Zambia Or Mtn Zambia / ****zain Internet Activation***** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (69) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by toluxa1(m): 6:13pm On Mar 06, 2009
Me too. Me i'm a java programmer so i definately have jre on my system. But if you dont, you'll have to download the 15mb
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by BossTtdiamonds(m): 1:37am On Mar 07, 2009
Kay - baba just dwnload any Yf that has english language as its primary language. . . .and edit the settin's* add and remove ur own extras *
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by Kaybaba5(m): 2:56am On Mar 07, 2009
Okay
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by Ajiareg(m): 4:42am On Mar 07, 2009
I cant download wit my nokia 3230 usin opera206 wit mtn and i cant upload, instead of it to go to my drive c or memory card it will show RMS. Please help me if i cant download i want to be able to upload. Help pls
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by Ajiareg(m): 4:43am On Mar 07, 2009
I cant download wit my nokia 3230 usin opera206 wit mtn and i cant upload, instead of it to go to my drive c or memory card it will show RMS. Please help me if i cant download i want to be able to upload. Help pls
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by Kaybaba5(m): 9:10am On Mar 07, 2009
Where to add cheat for ucweb browser
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by ahmmstar(m): 1:40pm On Mar 07, 2009
for help
join ur fellow 9jaboiz at http://naijaboiz
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by tainot2002(m): 11:30pm On Mar 07, 2009
cheesy grin wink smiley shocked tongue.good day everybody
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by EMYON(m): 11:34am On Mar 08, 2009
Pls how do i upload video 2 facebook usin opera 4.2[color=#990000][/color] cry
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by darequam(m): 9:24pm On Mar 08, 2009
Guys pls why is it that opera4.2 wouldn't work with zain and also the mtn2f cheat doesn't work with S-40phones(3500c)
its been solong since i've come here n i can see lots of strange dudes, i hope d old ones still do come sha,
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by darequam(m): 9:24pm On Mar 08, 2009
Guys pls why is it that opera4.2 wouldn't work with zain and also the mtn2f cheat doesn't work with S-40phones(3500c)
its been solong since i've come here n i can see lots of strange dudes, i hope d old ones still do come sha,
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by Nobody: 7:20am On Mar 09, 2009
Abeg help me wit mtn or zain cheat code 2day so dat i can continue my chat wit u my people 4 here abeg
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by donjon: 2:54pm On Mar 09, 2009
Darequam,
whatz up? And where have u been, all this days?

Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by donjon: 2:56pm On Mar 09, 2009
Darequam,
whatz up? And where have u been, all this days?

Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by tunnex190: 4:53pm On Mar 09, 2009
@all, please help me! How can i switch back to Glo Classic Package from Easy Talk without calling Helpline? I've been trying the CC and i didn't get through!
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by BossTtdiamonds(m): 5:15pm On Mar 09, 2009
. . .darequam. . Use tis' . .
Loaded.mtnonline.com%2f%0000@
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by Fadajasi(m): 5:33pm On Mar 09, 2009
@boss tt,how far?
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by darequam(m): 11:14pm On Mar 09, 2009
@donjon
i kuku de, i got caught up by school palava, how far now?
Good thing i'm now back.
@boss
do u kno that cheat aint working wit ma phone, i've tried it diff times, it gives this error about security blabla,
pls Ym me to explain how to go about tha settings.
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by BossTtdiamonds(m): 12:57am On Mar 10, 2009
Fadajasi, I dey. .
Quam, if u wanna use. . . .it with mini mod, use
loaded.mtnonline.com*%2f%3a%00a@operamini server. . .
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by lancevader(m): 2:01am On Mar 10, 2009
this isnt fbt section
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by Fadajasi(m): 5:02pm On Mar 10, 2009
@boss,why is that?
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by RuuDie(m): 5:05pm On Mar 10, 2009
Been sending the request for Zain internet settings for ages now - can't seem to get the darned thing going!

Sometimes when i manage to receive the message that contains the settings, i can't save it cuz it gives me this message telling me i can only have "70 sets" ( whateva that s'posed to mean) and then i went to their V.I office to have it manually configured, anytime the lady tries to configure a personal account on the phone - it prompts that "not enough memory on phone" - i practically deleted all the stuffs i got on my phone, still no dice.

Anybody here got similar probs

Anybody from Zain or Nokia that can help with this

Really need this setup on my phone cuz every now and then i have to take long trips out to the middle of nowhere and its really spooky not having a clue whats happening out in the larger world.
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by dragnet: 5:10pm On Mar 10, 2009
RuuDie, whats ur phone model?? . . I presume its a Nokia classic right?? u might have to format/flash it
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by hayprof(m): 5:34pm On Mar 10, 2009
@ttbus, u betta watch It wink
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by soolari(m): 12:45am On Mar 11, 2009
dns, sweet gan
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by Fadajasi(m): 9:05am On Mar 11, 2009
Delete some Saved settings
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by darequam(m): 5:14pm On Mar 11, 2009
And immediately u should request for another settings or else the bug/virus that filled the 70space wil fill that of d deleted one too.
@boss
i kno u were try na help but posting that there wil only reduce da lifespan of d fbt, Anyway sha i already tried that, it gives the same error,
Are u in town for skul cus i'm around,
Pls get me on messenger and don't xpse d cheat here again.
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by idyday(m): 7:29am On Mar 12, 2009
Hello everyone.this is my first post here.pls i need help on how to WLAN connection.how will i use my phone to browse in cyber cafe using this wireless connection.pls i need help.
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by Fadajasi(m): 12:05pm On Mar 12, 2009
@dare,there should be a way of removing some of those bugs nw
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by darequam(m): 12:27pm On Mar 12, 2009
I tried everythin when i was using the nokia3110, flashed it like 2wice, scanned for virus blabla. And stil no workdone
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 12, 2009
@all,pls where can 1 add the mtn cheat 4 UCweb?
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 12, 2009
@all,pls where can 1 add the mtn cheat 4 UCweb?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (69) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) / Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer / Wapdam - Your All Time Place For Music, Videos And Games Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.