Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) (93953 Views)

How Can I Use My Fone As Modem For Browsing With My Laptop (mtn, Glo, Zain Etc) / Ip Address For Free Internet On Zain Zambia Or Mtn Zambia / ****zain Internet Activation***** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (69) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by judach2008: 10:28am On Jan 27, 2009
Say something the is straight forward, be sure of what you are talking about and you have to be specific as well.

Thanks

http://www.samsungprod..com
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by frogie: 10:08am On Jan 28, 2009
PLS I NEED GLO BROWSING TRICKS GLO REMOVES EVERY OF MY ACCOUNT BALANCE WHENEVER I SURF THE NET. PLS NAIRALANDERS PLS HELP ME OOOOO. GLO WANNA SEE ME FALL RUN ME DOWN.

EGBAMI OOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by lancevader(m): 11:04am On Jan 28, 2009
Glo fbt iznt workng 4naw itz has erór
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by lancevader(m): 11:05am On Jan 28, 2009
Glo fbt iznt workng 4naw itz has erór
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by agborodun: 4:29pm On Jan 28, 2009
CHECK www.naijacity for freebies
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by Sebon: 10:34pm On Jan 29, 2009
If u nd zain settings free of charge buzz me at seb_paulonword@yahoo.com.i'm nt colctn kobo
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by Grizzly(m): 12:39am On Jan 30, 2009
hmmm i see that the most important thread in the phone section has been deleted.
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by Czarskit(m): 12:55am On Jan 30, 2009
No lie Grizzly. . . NL just gets boring by d sec. It's a gud tin though, so the 'beefers' can settle elsewhere. . .

@ all
I activated a Zain ISDN card 4 GPRS but I don't recieve d G signal, though I got d settings sent to me via both customer care & Web (i.e dmc.ng.zain.com). What culd b wrong? Any help frm y'all?
P.S: Other Zain sims browse witout prblms on d same phone. . .
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by Grizzly(m): 1:26am On Jan 30, 2009
on the other hand i dont think the mod should take such drastic decisions,
I mean what happened to being banned??
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by debirules(m): 7:31am On Jan 30, 2009
Hi Nairalanders, @ Grimzy you're talking about FBT topic, abi? Too bad its been deleted.
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by Ogboraph(m): 9:11am On Jan 30, 2009
@Czarskit did u get a confirmation sms saying that "your line has now been activated 4 wap and mms"?. If yes then u should ve OFF the phone after 5minute of recieving that text and switch it ON again
if you didn't recieve this sms and the settings were sent to you, then your lines are never activated. Try again another day buy
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by talk2medo(m): 9:30am On Jan 30, 2009
Come and Grammar!
Serious Grammar!
Cant you see this Grammar!
grin grin grin
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by Czarskit(m): 9:47am On Jan 30, 2009
@ Ogboraph
True talk! I only got the settings but no confirmatiom message. . .
Too bad. . . undecided
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by Czarskit(m): 10:06am On Jan 30, 2009
Too bad. . .
A lot of people av d suffer 4 d crime of a few. . .
It's 9ja anyway, so we r used to it. . .
The frequency of my visit to nairaland.com kips reducing. . .
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by Czarskit(m): 10:07am On Jan 30, 2009
Too bad. . .
A lot of people av d suffer 4 d crime of a few. . .
It's 9ja anyway, so we r used to it. . .
The frequency of my visit to nairaland.com kips reducing. . .
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by djsean(m): 10:52am On Jan 30, 2009
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by djsean(m): 10:54am On Jan 30, 2009
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by djsean(m): 10:54am On Jan 30, 2009
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 30, 2009
Ok! Ok! Thanks to all the faithful NL's who wants us to keep browsing FOR FREE wiht our useless networks in 9ja.

PLs i need am settings / configuration of ZAIN from the start to the END.

I use Nokia N72.

Thanks ta'all.

appreciate.
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 30, 2009
Thanks to Ogborah! Lance_vader, agborodun, and many more i can't type in here for your good efforts in HELPN niger browse free.

BIG UPS1 GUYS. MORE GRACE TO YA ELBOWS and strength on your vains,
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 30, 2009
Just incase u ain't want to post the settings here , my mail is terbertz@yahoo.com

THANK YOU THANKS YOU ALLL.
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by samuelk(m): 6:26pm On Jan 30, 2009
hmmm
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by BossTtdiamonds(m): 3:25am On Jan 31, 2009
Guys. . . .pls lets get back to the topic . . . If u guys keep up with tis' bullsh!t. . . . . . Tis' thread 'll be deleted also. . .
Guys when activatin' a sim 4rm gprs. . . . . . . U're bound to get two confirmation messages. .0ne 4rm +232 . .and one 4rm zain. . . If u get the one 4rm +232 . . U'll still hv to wait. .4 the other message 4rm zain b4 u cn confirm a gprs ready sim card. . . However if u get the txt 4rm zain 4st. . . . Then u're damn lucky. . . And guys watch the sim u try to activate. . . .
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by BossTtdiamonds(m): 3:28am On Jan 31, 2009
Sorry I made a mistake with my previous posts. . . . . I mispelt some words, and u'll notice grammatical errors. . . . . Sorry I cant modify my post. . . It just sucks typin' the whole thing over again. . .
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by Czarskit(m): 8:52am On Jan 31, 2009
@ Ttdiamonds
Ur post ws well undastood, I only kip getting only the settings sent to me without the confirmation message. I'v tried so many times witout success, I even put a call thru to customer services but. . .
What do u mean by 'watch the sim you buy'?. . .
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by core2duo(m): 9:35am On Jan 31, 2009
Who said that zain downloads? Cos mine is'nt anymore
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by stancozy(m): 10:09am On Jan 31, 2009
Boss Ttdiamonds:

Guys. . . .pls lets get back to the topic . . . If u guys keep up with tis' bullsh!t. . . . . . Tis' thread 'll be deleted also. . .
Guys when activatin' a sim 4rm gprs. . . . . . . U're bound to get two confirmation messages. .0ne 4rm +232 . .and one 4rm zain. . . If u get the one 4rm +232 . . U'll still hv to wait. .4 the other message 4rm zain b4 u cn confirm a gprs ready sim card. . . However if u get the txt 4rm zain 4st. . . . Then u're damn lucky. . . And guys watch the sim u try to activate. . . .

yup dude, i always get zain's message daily, expecially at dawn that i have been activated, accompanied by setitngs, guess once you get activated, same happens to you? perhaps undecided
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by core2duo(m): 10:25am On Jan 31, 2009
Ttdiamond have u confirmed
wap.amob@opm stuff on zain? I had it downloads with a special ip
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by xstonex(m): 12:28pm On Jan 31, 2009
If u think this place is not secure enough, since the topic can get deleted anytime by , I ll advise us to move on to www.livingstone.onmbl.net and talk there, its got a very friendly environment wt friendly admins. n owner. Its a place to discuss this kinda stuff. I hope ma advice ll be received by all.

@bossttdiamond, u already visited yesterday n i sent u a message pls do check it out.

--1love ma ppl.--

>>free browsin must continua!!! And its for all to enjoy, Dont dull yaself, join d fast moving train quickly.
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by ahmmstar(m): 2:45pm On Jan 31, 2009
common guyz, log on to naijaboiz and just other naija boiz and make the site great, if uu participate actively in the site you could be one of the admin, and u can also learn lot about java, hacking and some glo, mtn ,zain working cheats
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by makvanpor(m): 7:25pm On Jan 31, 2009
I tired oh,abeg somebody help how can i post pictures
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by Czarskit(m): 10:19pm On Jan 31, 2009
How do I download with MTN. . . embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (69) (Reply)

Airtel Female Marketer Displaying Her Panties Via A See-thorough Outfit (photo) / Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) / Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.