Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,233 members, 7,818,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

14 Bible Verses That Indicate Jesus Is Not God - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 14 Bible Verses That Indicate Jesus Is Not God (7863 Views)

Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push In Life / Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push / List: 30 Pairs Of Bible Verses That Contradict One Another (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: 14 Bible Verses That Indicate Jesus Is Not God by esere826: 9:58pm On Dec 23, 2014
@frosbel

try this: https://www.nairaland.com/1797193/attempt-coceptualize-differentiate-betwee-god

Its quite rough
I theorize that the father has no beginning, but that the Word does have a beginning
that the word was the first tangible conceptualization of God through which all other concepts proceed
Re: 14 Bible Verses That Indicate Jesus Is Not God by Debroslink: 1:01am On Dec 24, 2014
RikoduoSennin:
Man is a God

Angel is a God

Satan the Devil is a God

Jesus is a Mighty God

And Jehovah is the Almighty God, Most High over all who are called Gods.

THE END.

Of all the Gods written above, only 2 of them receive worship; Jesus and the Father. Even the Father commanded all angels to worship Jesus.

If Jesus is the Son of God, and the Son of man,
Some so-called Christians said "the Son of God is lesser than God", why can't they also say
"The Son of man is lesser than man".

Jesus is the Almighty, the Alpha and Omega (Revelation 1:eight and 17)

Even the Father rebuked Satan by the name of Jesus. (Zechariah 3:2).

The Father called Jesus "his fellow" (Zechariah 13:7)

That the Son has been subject to the Father does not make him a lesser God. That the Son called the Father "my God" does not make him a lesser God. Jesus commanded all men to honour the Son the same way they honour the Father.

That the Son sits at the right hand of God does not mean there are 2 thrones in heaven. It means the Son is on the throne. Ezekiel confirmed it (Ezekiel 1:26), Stephen saw it too.

Almighty Jesus my Lord and God, please help me to be as humble as you are. Not to please myself, but Thee always. Not to seek for personal glory, but to give glory to you always, just like u gave glory to the Father and not to Thyself, even though You were glorified before the foundations of the world.
Re: 14 Bible Verses That Indicate Jesus Is Not God by RikoduoSennin(m): 6:10pm On Dec 25, 2014
Debroslink:

Of all the Gods written above, only 2 of them receive worship; Jesus and the Father. Even the Father commanded all angels to worship Jesus.

You see, The Father EVEN NEEDED TO COMMAND the angels first before they worship Jesus. Why didn't they did it on their own (freewill) if he was their God?

Who owns the Angels- Revelations 3:5 ".... I will acknowledge his name before My Father and HIS angels"

Worship of Jesus is ALWAYS done in Jehovah's presence, so all the Glory goes to him too.

Debroslink:

If Jesus is the Son of God, and the Son of man,
Some so-called Christians said "the Son of God is lesser than God", why can't they also say
"The Son of man is lesser than man".

Do not deceive yourself, every son is less than his Father. Please understand the Father-Son relationship they have, they could have used another words to describe their relationship. They are not dumb like you make them to be.

Debroslink:

Jesus is the Almighty, the Alpha and Omega (Revelation 1:eight and 17)

Lies, Jesus was NEVER called The Almighty. Revelation 1:8 refers to the Father/Jehovah not Jesus.

Could an Almighty God have a God whom he answers to?

Debroslink:

Even the Father rebuked Satan by the name of Jesus. (Zechariah 3:2).

Lies. (See wetin removal of God's name-Jehovah from the Bible do people oh) .

Compare Zechariah 3:2 and Jude 9 and see the similarity. There you will where Jude quoted from.

With you poor translation which replaced Jehovah with the title LORD, you have trouble differentiating between the two LORDS.

Debroslink:

The Father called Jesus "his fellow" (Zechariah 13:7)

So Jesus is also the Shepherd of the Father too abi? Then explain Hebrew 1:9 " when the Father anointed the Son more than his Fellows"

Who are the Son's Fellows?

Debroslink:

That the Son has been subject to the Father does not make him a lesser God. That the Son called the Father "my God" does not make him a lesser God. Jesus commanded all men to honour the Son the same way they honour the Father.

Also, that Thomas call Jesus his God does not mean he is lesser than Jesus too.

I am happy you said Jesus called Jehovah is God. Many deny or ignore that FACT.

Debroslink:

That the Son sits at the right hand of God does not mean there are 2 thrones in heaven. It means the Son is on the throne. Ezekiel confirmed it (Ezekiel 1:26), Stephen saw it too.

Daniel 7:9 - Thrones (plural) exist in Heaven- more than one thrones. The 24 Elders in Revelation seat on Thrones.

If one throne exists, Then we, Jesus and the Father will seat on it as equal Gods, do you believe this. (Revelation 3:21) . NB: I know you won't agree to that.

5 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If All Human Evolves From Ape, Why Then Do We Have Apes In Existence? / Church Testimonies- To The Glory Of God Or Testifier's Glory? / The Theory Of Pre-tribulation Rapture Is False.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.