Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,960 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Supreme Mathematics And Sciences On A Religious Level. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Supreme Mathematics And Sciences On A Religious Level. (1507 Views)

Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders / Supreme Court Upholds Rev King's Death Sentence / Pastor Adeboye As A Mathematics Lecturer In Unilorin (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Supreme Mathematics And Sciences On A Religious Level. by gatiano(m): 3:23pm On Nov 29, 2014
get your calculators, conversion tables and science related text books. it is for all ages. if you are religious, then there is no chance for you and i on this earth to be stupid.
Solve and explain how so that all may learn and apply it to their everyday lives.
As multitude would not believe, and they will never until it happens straight on their faces, then ... I can only hope GOD will forgive us then.
This questions are directly from GOD/ALLAH himself given to his Messenger in 1930.

The Problem Book is a degree that was given to Elijah Muhummed by WD Fard in the 1930's W.D. Fard said 'this book would teach the Lost-Found Nation, knowledge in a mathematical way'

1) The uncle of Mr. WD Fard lived in the wilderness of North America and he lived other than his own self, therefore, his pulse beat seventy-eight times per minute and this killed him at forty-five years of age. How many times did, his pulse beat in forty-five years?

2) The wife of Mr. WD Fard's uncle, in the wilderness of North America, weighs other than herself, therefore, she has rheumatism, headaches, pain in all joints, and cannot walk to the store. She is troubled frequently with high blood pressure. Her pulse is nearly eighty times per minute and she died at the age of forty-seven. How many times did her pulse beat in forty-seven years?

with this question, one can determine how long he/she wants to live, and if he/she keeps to the rules and obey precautions, then i see no reason why not.
Re: Supreme Mathematics And Sciences On A Religious Level. by igbo2011(m): 10:56pm On Nov 29, 2014
gatiano:
get your calculators, conversion tables and science related text books. it is for all ages. if you are religious, then there is no chance for you and i on this earth to be stupid.
Solve and explain how so that all may learn and apply it to their everyday lives.
As multitude would not believe, and they will never until it happens straight on their faces, then ... I can only hope GOD will forgive us then.
This questions are directly from GOD/ALLAH himself given to his Messenger in 1930.

The Problem Book is a degree that was given to Elijah Muhummed by WD Fard in the 1930's W.D. Fard said 'this book would teach the Lost-Found Nation, knowledge in a mathematical way'

1) The uncle of Mr. WD Fard lived in the wilderness of North America and he lived other than his own self, therefore, his pulse beat seventy-eight times per minute and this killed him at forty-five years of age. How many times did, his pulse beat in forty-five years?

2) The wife of Mr. WD Fard's uncle, in the wilderness of North America, weighs other than herself, therefore, she has rheumatism, headaches, pain in all joints, and cannot walk to the store. She is troubled frequently with high blood pressure. Her pulse is nearly eighty times per minute and she died at the age of forty-seven. How many times did her pulse beat in forty-seven years?

with this question, one can determine how long he/she wants to live, and if he/she keeps to the rules and obey precautions, then i see no reason why not.

Do you know about Dr. Gabriel Oyibo?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HCj_PerUAc
Re: Supreme Mathematics And Sciences On A Religious Level. by gatiano(m): 11:32pm On Nov 29, 2014
no, it is the first i'm hearing of that, i will see it though, it will take me for days for every 20 mins.
igbo2011:

Re: Supreme Mathematics And Sciences On A Religious Level. by gatiano(m): 10:22am On Nov 30, 2014
i saw the first 40 mins of the videos, and it is very impressive and as a matter of fact made my day. i once said the white race did not create anything,nothing which is true, it is now getting clear that they (white race) did not make anything out of their own sense. every prototype must have been made by a blackman. they disapproved this man's work because he (blackman) was so correct and most part he loves his heritage.
GOD never lies. when GOD say Islam is mathematics and mathematics is Islam, i believed but kept asking myself how? Islam is the same as Ma'at.
it was called MA'AT in the western civilization(Kemet/egypt) and called Islam in the eastern civilization (Mecca/Arabia) which were both the lands of Black people.

Prof G Oyibo must have learnt from a teacher than learnt from one of the 12 major or the 12 minor.
https://www.nairaland.com/2015167/24-elders-2-other-kings

igbo2011:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Mathematics And Sciences On A Religious Level. by birdman(m): 5:26am On Dec 03, 2014
gatiano:
i saw the first 40 mins of the videos, and it is very impressive and as a matter of fact made my day. i once said the white race did not create anything,nothing which is true, it is now getting clear that they (white race) did not make anything out of their own sense. every prototype must have been made by a blackman. they disapproved this man's work because he (blackman) was so correct and most part he loves his heritage.
GOD never lies. when GOD say Islam is mathematics and mathematics is Islam, i believed but kept asking myself how? Islam is the same as Ma'at.
it was called MA'AT in the western civilization(Kemet/egypt) and called Islam in the eastern civilization (Mecca/Arabia) which were both the lands of Black people.

Prof G Oyibo must have learnt from a teacher than learnt from one of the 12 major or the 12 minor.
https://www.nairaland.com/2015167/24-elders-2-other-kings

He didnt mention any 12 elders anywhere. This is mathematics, not the unprovable conjecture on the thread you linked to.
Re: Supreme Mathematics And Sciences On A Religious Level. by gatiano(m): 6:16am On Dec 03, 2014
i never said he mentioned any of the 12 elders or scientists, i said he may have been taught by one of them or been taught by a student of one of the black scientists.
Do you know who the 12 elders are? they are 24, 12 majors and 12 minors. they are the ones the revelations is referring to in GOD'S throne. Can't you see that Professor G Oyibo keeps and constantly insisting on the existence of GOD, and where did he say he got his training from? he may have studied in some prestigious named universities, but he gave all the credit to his home training and elders. why did he not use the word "teacher" rather he said "elder" as it was used in the revelations?
birdman:

He didnt mention any 12 elders anywhere. This is mathematics, not the unprovable conjecture on the thread you linked to.
Re: Supreme Mathematics And Sciences On A Religious Level. by birdman(m): 12:40pm On Dec 03, 2014
gatiano:
i never said he mentioned any of the 12 elders or scientists, i said he may have been taught by one of them or been taught by a student of one of the black scientists.
Do you know who the 12 elders are? they are 24, 12 majors and 12 minors. they are the ones the revelations is referring to in GOD'S throne. Can't you see that Professor G Oyibo keeps and constantly insisting on the existence of GOD, and where did he say he got his training from? he may have studied in some prestigious named universities, but he gave all the credit to his home training and elders. why did he not use the word "teacher" rather he said "elder" as it was used in the revelations?

He mentioned the elders he was referring to in that video. They were mostly Africans/Nigerians that went before him. You should go back and review it. And I read your description of the 24 elders. It in no way depicts the ones in Revelations. None of the 24 in Revelations remotely qualifies as God. And the God of Revelations doesn't go AWOL, retreat, disappear or do any of the things you described in that piece.
Re: Supreme Mathematics And Sciences On A Religious Level. by gatiano(m): 2:04pm On Dec 03, 2014
what do i mean by "giving credit to his home training?" i meant his african/nigerian elders. yes about the 24 scientists or elders of the revelations, you might be confused because of the fact that it mentioned 24 and on the throne GOD, making 25th person and then a Lamb who was able to take and open the little book, which makes them all 26, plus there are angels there. This people are all MEN like all of us, one of the difference is that they have supreme knowledge of how the universe was built and how man was created, and only the 12 major knows how GOD himself came to be.
The "Son of Man" What these words mean? Son of Man, son of a person, this Person is GOD, and this Son is his biological Son, not Jesus of over 2000 years ago, spirit can not impregnate, because a spirit lacks a material essence to do so. This Son of Man is the one on the throne, This Son of Man was the one that came from the east onto the west, that came from the hill of Teman. He raised one all by himself, this one is called Lamb, the nature of a lamb is such that, they are not intelligent, which means this lamb was not from any of a prestigious school or church or mosque, he was one from among the dead (mental death) who was risen first, The first ressurected one from among the dead. who are the dead people? well you can look around the world, and it is glaring who the dead are that needs be risen up from a mental death. This first ressurested one is the Lamb.
i'm not forcing you or anybody to believe, but i must let it out what i know so that perhaps i may be corrected. tell me in your own understanding about the gathering around GOD in the revelations. Why does the Holy Quran always use the pronoun "WE" to classify GOD? I tap from that first risen Lamb's teachings, Elijah Muhammad.

How do you mean AWOL? Ofcourse GOD is not a magician, magicians are tricksters, miracle? that is from the word mirage, something that seem there but is not, however, GOD works in a mysterious way, meaning nobody would know why,how and when He does what He does
birdman:

He mentioned the elders he was referring to in that video. They were mostly Africans/Nigerians that went before him. You should go back and review it. And I read your description of the 24 elders. It in no way depicts the ones in Revelations. None of the 24 in Revelations remotely qualifies as God. And the God of Revelations doesn't go AWOL, retreat, disappear or do any of the things you described in that piece.
Re: Supreme Mathematics And Sciences On A Religious Level. by asalimpo(m): 2:35pm On Dec 03, 2014
Belching heresies as usual.
First islam is of d devil so its a deception. It spurned isis,boko haram etc just as God predicted tht ishmael hand is going to b against every man and every man against him.
Notice how closely the koran aligns with the abrahamic religion?
It's to create acceptance thru false familiarity.

The Son of Man,is the title refering to Jesus.
Son of man because Jesus took on flesh and became human ,in flesh.
He identifies with man because He's been there (not done that, seen it all. Yet without sin.

There is only one lamb of God.
And it is Jesus.
They cannot b more than 1, because only the blood of God is sinless and spotless and can atone for man,all other men borne after adam have sinned and fallen short of d glory of God.

Two, Son of Man,
Re: Supreme Mathematics And Sciences On A Religious Level. by gatiano(m): 6:10pm On Dec 03, 2014
solve the questions above.
asalimpo:
Belching heresies as usual.
First islam is of d devil so its a deception. It spurned isis,boko haram etc just as God predicted tht ishmael hand is going to b against every man and every man against him.
Notice how closely the koran aligns with the abrahamic religion?
It's to create acceptance thru false familiarity.

The Son of Man,is the title refering to Jesus.
Son of man because Jesus took on flesh and became human ,in flesh.
He identifies with man because He's been there (not done that, seen it all. Yet without sin.

There is only one lamb of God.
And it is Jesus.
They cannot b more than 1, because only the blood of God is sinless and spotless and can atone for man,all other men borne after adam have sinned and fallen short of d glory of God.

Two, Son of Man,
Re: Supreme Mathematics And Sciences On A Religious Level. by Weah96: 11:17pm On Dec 03, 2014
gatiano:

Is this a trick question? WTF do you mean by "lived other than his own self?"

No disrespect, but many of these old black supremacists were dumb people. I read a book by Malachi York, and a third grader could have written better sentences.
Re: Supreme Mathematics And Sciences On A Religious Level. by birdman(m): 1:42am On Dec 04, 2014
gatiano:

How do you mean AWOL? Ofcourse GOD is not a magician, magicians are tricksters, miracle? that is from the word mirage, something that seem there but is not, however, GOD works in a mysterious way, meaning nobody would know why,how and when He does what He does

This is part of what you posted in the other thread. Looks like AWOL to me. And not in a miraculous way. More like the hiding or fleeing.

gatiano on another thread:

his Divine Council of Twelve has for trillions of years been the Supreme Government of the Black Nation with God (the Judge) as it's King. Until 66 trillion years ago, the King and His Host ruled the Nation openly and publicly. God was then known among the people. 66 trillion years ago, however, God went into hiding. After a Great God tried to destroy the planet with high explosives, God, along with His Council, "went underground." No more were they to rule the Nation openly. Instead, they became a secret order and governed the Nation clandestinely.

Also, from what I read of your post on the other thread, God was one of the 24, not separate. So I think my two criticisms of your logic still stand. Btw I am not trying to be hostile or abusive or anything of the sort. That needs to be said because I see some crazy folk have invaded the thread.
Re: Supreme Mathematics And Sciences On A Religious Level. by gatiano(m): 7:34pm On Dec 04, 2014
well, there are tricks and lies to every miracle or magic that is out there, if miracles are true, then truth should not be hidden, truth is like a light, when it shines, everybody sees it clearly with full understanding.

About GOD fleeing and hiding, you must mean 66 trillion years ago. well, look at the political platform of all parties in Africa or any black organisation. the summation of the black nations' problems is disregard for the rules of Law and rebellion against every leadership. GOD was our leader, under him 23 other scientists who in turn have those who they lead and/or guard. so when our rebellious became out of hand, GOD with his council left us alone so we can see for ourselves that without GOD, we are all nothing. notwithstanding, He never left, He was still involved in the affairs of his people. what we are today as a black nation or people is our own doing. everything from a to z.
So GOD came down from Heaven (not the from the sky), to put us back again where we belonged, and not just that, but better. before that the son of pedition/satan had to be revealled, Jesus revealled satan 2000 years ago, and for certainty, GOD himself revealled satan....
birdman:

This is part of what you posted in the other thread. Looks like AWOL to me. And not in a miraculous way. More like the hiding or fleeing.

Also, from what I read of your post on the other thread, God was one of the 24, not separate. So I think my two criticisms of your logic still stand. Btw I am not trying to be hostile or abusive or anything of the sort. That needs to be said because I see some crazy folk have invaded the thread.
Re: Supreme Mathematics And Sciences On A Religious Level. by gatiano(m): 7:43pm On Dec 04, 2014
this is not atall a trick question brother, it is a question that if answered properly but in calculation and reasoning, we die at an old age of 90 years old and above still strong rather than now that we are already dieing at 45 to 54 years old, dieing a kid.
when you live other than yourself, it means you are not living properly so as to create in you productivity. to create increased power in your life physically, mentally and spiritually.

how can you call a black supremacist? to be that, you have to be in control of your life entirely, and in this transitory world of satan, you blackman has no control in it however way you want to look at it.

self and nation's improvement and development starts with good health, with good food.

As for the english? if you are an englishman, you have no business here, i don't mean to be rude, and if not, do you understand the questions?
Weah96:

Is this a trick question? WTF do you mean by "lived other than his own self?"

No disrespect, but many of these old black supremacists were dumb people. I read a book by Malachi York, and a third grader could have written better sentences.
Re: Supreme Mathematics And Sciences On A Religious Level. by Weah96: 11:14pm On Dec 04, 2014
gatiano:
this is not atall a trick question brother, it is a question that if answered properly but in calculation and reasoning, we die at an old age of 90 years old and above still strong rather than now that we are already dieing at 45 to 54 years old, dieing a kid.
when you live other than yourself, it means you are not living properly so as to create in you productivity. to create increased power in your life physically, mentally and spiritually.

how can you call a black supremacist? to be that, you have to be in control of your life entirely, and in this transitory world of satan, you blackman has no control in it however way you want to look at it.

self and nation's improvement and development starts with good health, with good food.

As for the english? if you are an englishman, you have no business here, i don't mean to be rude, and if not, do you understand the questions?

Malachi York was a charlatan. A cheap one at that. The smartest black men never preached supremacy.
Re: Supreme Mathematics And Sciences On A Religious Level. by gatiano(m): 3:04am On Dec 05, 2014
Malachi York is one from the very many that probably heard the truth from The Honourable Elijah Muhammad and then he like the others will begin to add and edit their own words to the original lessons. I don't talk or tap from Malachi York. I Believe in the teachings of Elijah Muhammad who GOD raised himself. For over 80 years now, nobody, no one has been able to prove him wrong just for a second, nobody. the caucasians kept silent because they understood that they would loose their ground and authority immidiately if they should do so. you may go over the Nation of Islam teachings and see if you can proof a sentence wrong. i bet with you that you will never,for all said by Elijah Muhammad is nothing but the truth, double edged sword of truth.
any answers to the questions above?

Weah96:

Malachi York was a charlatan. A cheap one at that. The smartest black men never preached supremacy.

(1) (Reply)

UK Clears Bishop Oyedepo & Winners Chapel London Of £16 Million Money Laundering / A Clarion Call For A Christian Section / How To Identify The True Religion Of GOD: A Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.