Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:25 AM

Photos: Robbery Suspect Gets Stuck Trying To Escape His Cell In Oyo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos: Robbery Suspect Gets Stuck Trying To Escape His Cell In Oyo (836 Views)

I Stole From Banks Because The Operatives Were Careless —robbery Suspect / I Paid N60,000 To Escape From Police Cell — Serial Robbery Suspect (Pictured) / Man Beheads VIO For Seizing His Cell Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Robbery Suspect Gets Stuck Trying To Escape His Cell In Oyo by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 29, 2014
Femi Akanji,a 35 year old robbery suspect got stuck in a hole as he tried to escape his cell from his cell in Oyo.The inmate,he was caught after burgling a shop on the 12th of November 2014..He narrated to the Tribune why he decided to escape
I decided toescape fromthe cell to avoid the trouble I had put myself into, unknown to me that I was complicating matter. After my two cell mates had slept, I started using my hands to dig the wall silently in the dead of the night. I started from a point where I noticed acrackin the cell.When some bricks fell, I further used them in digging and after I had created a hole, I pushed my head into it and tried to escape before dawn. Unfortunately for me, I got stuck, so I shouted. My cry brought the policemen on duty towards the cell and woke my co-inmates up. That was how I was rescued and secured till I was brought to Ibadan.”
Now, I know that crime does not pay. If God should save me from the current situation I am in now, I will never venture into crime again in my life. I have realised that whatever is acquired fraudulently or any ill-gotten wealth does not last. I have my time and life. If I had been contented with my little business and had not engaged in crime, I would not have lost my belongings which now serve as part of the exhibits recovered.”

source:Tribune

Re: Photos: Robbery Suspect Gets Stuck Trying To Escape His Cell In Oyo by Mologi(m): 5:34pm On Nov 29, 2014
end shall never wonder
Re: Photos: Robbery Suspect Gets Stuck Trying To Escape His Cell In Oyo by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 29, 2014
is this a prison or fungi manufacturing factory? jesu? and no be leg cuff still dey him leg? how he wan still escape?
Re: Photos: Robbery Suspect Gets Stuck Trying To Escape His Cell In Oyo by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 29, 2014
4bobo:
is this a prison or fungi manufacturing factory? jesu? and no be leg cuff still dey him leg? how he wan still escape?
that's nigeria prison 4 u............may b dem cuff d leggs after dem discover am
Re: Photos: Robbery Suspect Gets Stuck Trying To Escape His Cell In Oyo by afamjb: 6:47pm On Nov 29, 2014
this guy funny die.... only am wan escape, y im come dey cry na dey disturb people

(1) (Reply)

How I Killed My Lady Friend - 41-year-old Spare Parts Dealer / Man Rapes 5-year-old Inside National Stadium / Boko Haram Ranked 2nd Deadliest Terrorist Groups On The Planet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.