Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Please Help Me Solve This My Assignment. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help Me Solve This My Assignment. (865 Views)

My Assignment / Any Maths Guru In The House? I Need Help With My Assignment Please / Pls Help Me(my Assignment) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Solve This My Assignment. by kingsniger(f): 5:47pm On Nov 29, 2014
I am a student of estate management and i was given the assignment by our property rating and taxation lecturer on Friday and we are to submit it on Monday.
I have tried to Google it out but i couldn't found the solution online, so i decide to send to nairaland professionals, pls kindly assist me.
The question is as follow:
describe the principles of national finance and explain it is made and collected?
Re: Please Help Me Solve This My Assignment. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 29, 2014
kingsniger:
I am a student of estate management and i was given the assignment by our property rating and taxation lecturer on Friday and we are to submit it on Monday.
I have tried to Google it out but i couldn't found the solution online, so i decide to send to nairaland professionals, pls kindly assist me.
The question is as follow:
describe the principles of national finance and explain it is made and collected?
Google it right, am an engineering student but this should help;
steps 1:
www.google.com
step 2
what is national finance
copy all you find on a separate page on ms word.
step3
principles of national finance
Also copy
step 4
go through all u av am sure u shuld be able to come up with some.
Sometimes you dont get direct answers on search engines.
Re: Please Help Me Solve This My Assignment. by kingsniger(f): 6:39pm On Nov 29, 2014
afolag:

Google it right, am an engineering student but this should help;
steps 1:
www.google.com
step 2
what is national finance
copy all you find on a separate page on ms word.
step3
principles of national finance
Also copy
step 4
go through all u av am sure u shuld be able to come up with some.
Sometimes you dont get direct answers on search engines.
thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Solve This My Assignment. by Applaner: 6:59pm On Nov 29, 2014
abbey, which prophet give u de assignment?

LAZY STUDENT

(1) (Reply)

Tips To Consider While Preparing To Study Abroad / 37 NWAG Scholarship For Undergraduate Female Students In Nigeria, 2015 / Fmc Ido Ekiti Shool Of Nursing Form Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.