Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,749 members, 7,820,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Robbery Suspect gets stuck trying to escape his cell in Oyo [photos] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Robbery Suspect gets stuck trying to escape his cell in Oyo [photos] (44617 Views)

Ini Edo, Praiz, Denrele And Others Goof Around After Getting Stuck At Airport / Bobby Shmurda Killed By His Cell Mate / Robbery Suspect Gets Stuck Trying To Escape His Cell In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robbery Suspect gets stuck trying to escape his cell in Oyo [photos] by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 29, 2014
A 35 year old robbery suspect got stuck in a hole
as he tried to escape his cell from his cell in
Oyo. The inmate, Femi Akanji was caught after
burgling a shop on the 12th of November 2014..He
narrated to the Tribune why he decided to escape.

I decided to escape from the cell to avoid the
trouble I had put myself into, unknown to me that I
was complicating matter. After my two cell mates
had slept, I started using my hands to dig the wall
silently in the dead of the night. I started from a
point where I noticed a crack in the cell. When
some bricks fell, I further used them in digging and
after I had created a hole, I pushed my head into it
and tried to escape before dawn. Unfortunately for
me, I got stuck, so I shouted. My cry brought the
policemen on duty towards the cell and woke my
co-inmates up. That was how I was rescued and
secured till I was brought to Ibadan.”

Now, I know that crime does not pay. If God
should save me from the current situation I am in
now, I will never venture into crime again in my
life. I have realised that whatever is acquired
fraudulently or any ill-gotten wealth does not last.
I have my time and life. If I had been contented
with my little business and had not engaged in
crime, I would not have lost my belongings which
now serve as part of the exhibits recovered.”

www.gistsdaily.com/2014/11/29/robbery-suspect-gets-stuck-trying-escape-cell-oyophotos/

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Robbery Suspect gets stuck trying to escape his cell in Oyo [photos] by holatin(m): 7:09pm On Nov 29, 2014
karma got him twice.
Effect of watching two much prison break

115 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Robbery Suspect gets stuck trying to escape his cell in Oyo [photos] by Jakeattah(m): 7:34pm On Nov 29, 2014
See gobe
Re: Robbery Suspect gets stuck trying to escape his cell in Oyo [photos] by pembisco(m): 8:06pm On Nov 29, 2014
see naija cell, chei thank God for France

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Robbery Suspect gets stuck trying to escape his cell in Oyo [photos] by temmyt20(m): 9:15pm On Nov 29, 2014
pembisco:
see naija cell, chei thank God for France
although ave been in france for like 4yrs....emm, i neva see dem cell b4

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Robbery Suspect gets stuck trying to escape his cell in Oyo [photos] by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 29, 2014
Prison break things....

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Robbery Suspect gets stuck trying to escape his cell in Oyo [photos] by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 29, 2014
It's not his fault, he was trying to copy what our honourable members now do in Abuja.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbery Suspect gets stuck trying to escape his cell in Oyo [photos] by axortedbabe(f): 10:46pm On Nov 29, 2014
While tryin 2 run outta trouble,he nw ran into bigger one..

4 Likes

Re: Robbery Suspect gets stuck trying to escape his cell in Oyo [photos] by Alexas58: 10:49pm On Nov 29, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Robbery Suspect gets stuck trying to escape his cell in Oyo [photos] by Alexas58: 10:50pm On Nov 29, 2014
Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Robbery Suspect gets stuck trying to escape his cell in Oyo [photos] by Alexas58: 10:51pm On Nov 29, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Robbery Suspect gets stuck trying to escape his cell in Oyo [photos] by akinsadeez(m): 11:03pm On Nov 29, 2014
wow. Having dug this much, why didn't he just exercise patience and dig till the hole was big enough for him to pass comfortably Which offence are they going to charge him with now in addition to the burglary that he was arrested for in the first place. undecided

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Robbery Suspect gets stuck trying to escape his cell in Oyo [photos] by akinsadeez(m): 11:04pm On Nov 29, 2014
Alexas58:
Alexas58:

Alexas58:
Nairaland
Alexas58:

You are a greedy sumbori o. cheesy only you dey secure three plots on this thread. wetin u wan use am do.grin

32 Likes

Re: Robbery Suspect gets stuck trying to escape his cell in Oyo [photos] by akinsadeez(m): 11:08pm On Nov 29, 2014
This guy don watch too many prison break seasons. grin But Michael Scofield dey do hin own prison break with sense and patience angry

3 Likes

Re: Robbery Suspect gets stuck trying to escape his cell in Oyo [photos] by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 29, 2014
holatin:
karma got him twice
You got me laughing uncontrollably.
Damn it!

1 Like

Re: Robbery Suspect gets stuck trying to escape his cell in Oyo [photos] by holatin(m): 11:17pm On Nov 29, 2014
Brandnew2:
You got me laughing uncontrollably.
Damn it!
its my pleasure sir
Re: Robbery Suspect gets stuck trying to escape his cell in Oyo [photos] by Krucifax(m): 11:22pm On Nov 29, 2014
Lol..see the gentle look of resignation for him face. Like "okpari dem done catch me again" grin

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbery Suspect gets stuck trying to escape his cell in Oyo [photos] by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 29, 2014
_

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbery Suspect gets stuck trying to escape his cell in Oyo [photos] by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 29, 2014
God please show him mercy. Atleast there is repentance in him now. I feel for him

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Robbery Suspect gets stuck trying to escape his cell in Oyo [photos] by armadeo(m): 11:40pm On Nov 29, 2014
akinsadeez:

You are a greedy sumbori o. cheesy only you dey secure three plots on this thread. wetin u wan use am do.grin

You no tire. I said it before Nairaland are like our leaders taking things they don't need. A whole 3 plots in case of FP.

Meanwhile your comment got me lol

1 Like

Re: Robbery Suspect gets stuck trying to escape his cell in Oyo [photos] by OCTAVO: 11:41pm On Nov 29, 2014
Wow! Seriously serious.
Re: Robbery Suspect gets stuck trying to escape his cell in Oyo [photos] by davdandam(m): 11:41pm On Nov 29, 2014
grin

1 Like

Re: Robbery Suspect gets stuck trying to escape his cell in Oyo [photos] by SuperModerator: 11:41pm On Nov 29, 2014
Michael Scofield...
prison break things
Re: Robbery Suspect gets stuck trying to escape his cell in Oyo [photos] by Alenkakent(m): 11:42pm On Nov 29, 2014
Lol, he got what he deserves...

Check out my signature, peepz
Re: Robbery Suspect gets stuck trying to escape his cell in Oyo [photos] by lonelydora: 11:43pm On Nov 29, 2014
Double wahala for dead body

3 Likes

Re: Robbery Suspect gets stuck trying to escape his cell in Oyo [photos] by Mubby4luv(m): 11:43pm On Nov 29, 2014
grin Busted

1 Like

Re: Robbery Suspect gets stuck trying to escape his cell in Oyo [photos] by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 29, 2014
Get back into that hole Homie
Re: Robbery Suspect gets stuck trying to escape his cell in Oyo [photos] by Nelson2014(m): 11:44pm On Nov 29, 2014
brb
Re: Robbery Suspect gets stuck trying to escape his cell in Oyo [photos] by folabayo1(f): 11:45pm On Nov 29, 2014
Na u kill am
teamup:
rip

4 Likes

Re: Robbery Suspect gets stuck trying to escape his cell in Oyo [photos] by aboy247: 11:45pm On Nov 29, 2014
Why so much amateur scofield wannabes just full naija

Doctor Pulls Hundreds Of Maggots From Patient's Ear (VIDEO + PHOTOS)
Source: e reporter.com.ng/index.php/more-news/odd-news-reports/item/1352-doctor-pulls-hundreds-of-maggots-from-patient-s-ear-video

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ummi Zeezee And Ibrahim Babangida Trailed By Marriage Rumour / D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Loved Up In New Photo / I Want To Be A Priest In Monastery – Charly Boy Turns 'Born Again' (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.