Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session - Education (157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session (401744 Views)

The Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA) 2016/2017 Admission Session / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (172) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by damesilver(m): 9:47am On Nov 25, 2015
Stemalex:

Im a DE applicant with same issue. The second page of my admission letter shows mode of entry to be UDS instead of Direct entry. Is that same with yours?
Regards

No sir. You can check admission status on jamb site to confirm that, though I have not seen mine yet.
But I don't think yours a serious issue as long as you are admitted to 200 level direct.
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by NezerLawren: 9:58am On Nov 25, 2015
tolaxin:

what kind of connection are you insinuating?
Do you mean long leg?
yesso... very long leg
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Stemalex(m): 10:02am On Nov 25, 2015
damesilver:

No sir. You can check admission status on jamb site to confirm that, though I have not seen mine yet.
But I don't think yours a serious issue as long as you are admitted to 200 level direct.
I meant futa admission letter.. You should have seen daht before commencing ya registration.
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by tolaxin(m): 10:51am On Nov 25, 2015
NezerLawren:

yesso... very long leg
REALLY

University of Ibadan is one tough sch where long leg hardly works
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Sanmix2007(m): 1:38pm On Nov 25, 2015
baye2023:

Part of d new courses? Were u given hostel immediately u applied? Aware if d economics dept have started lectures?
not really bro
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by baye2023(m): 1:56pm On Nov 25, 2015
Sanmix2007:

not really bro

Ok thanks
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by myiwa(m): 2:41pm On Nov 25, 2015
pls I scored 56% in futas post utme and 56% as aggregate , i'm going for accounting do I stand any chance
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by myiwa(m): 2:46pm On Nov 25, 2015
how many students registered for futas newly approved degree courses and how many will be adm
itted?
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by NezerLawren: 3:53pm On Nov 25, 2015
tolaxin:

REALLY

University of Ibadan is one tough sch where long leg hardly works
oooh u tink so
lolsss na naija we dey, and na planet earth we dey live...
but u do knw it happens tho, chei?
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Emnyte(m): 7:10pm On Nov 25, 2015
Pls what's going on with freshers. I'm yet to resume, hope it's no problem?
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by tolaxin(m): 8:19pm On Nov 25, 2015
NezerLawren:

oooh u tink so

lolsss na naija we dey, and na planet earth we dey live...

but u do knw it happens tho, chei?

I didn't say it isn't possible..

it's just not easy to have a sure connection in the university of ibadan..

And if the connection is sure, you might not get your desired course.

Again, if you do not score up to 50, your connection might not really work at all..
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by 1Odedeji(m): 8:33pm On Nov 25, 2015
Emnyte:
Pls what's going on with freshers. I'm yet to resume, hope it's no problem?
Bro its like you want to pay fee for late reg.
And the fee is not static it always increases,,,,the earlier you resume the better
Besides hostels are almost filled up same as apartments.
If at all you'll get its gonna be a bit far wink
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by baye2023(m): 9:08pm On Nov 25, 2015
1Odedeji:

Bro its like you want to pay fee for late reg.
And the fee is not static it always increases,,,,the earlier you resume the better
Besides hostels are almost filled up same as apartments.
If at all you'll get its gonna be a bit far wink

Bro i just applied fr hostel this morning...hw long does it take to be given one? I dnt just want to come nd be squatting arnd campus...planning on cuming on sunday
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by ibroskyjygs: 9:51pm On Nov 25, 2015
@Adeseye buh you said the second list is gonna be released today ni..
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Sciencehigh1(m): 11:31pm On Nov 25, 2015
ibroskyjygs:
I was expecting too
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Febby9(m): 11:34pm On Nov 25, 2015
baye2023:

Bro i just applied fr hostel this morning...hw long does it take to be given one? I dnt just want to come nd be squatting arnd campus...planning on cuming on sunday
..Sir pls are u for new course student ..
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by baye2023(m): 12:53am On Nov 26, 2015
Febby9:
..Sir pls are u for new course student ..

Yh
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Sirneij(m): 1:19am On Nov 26, 2015
Am just perplexed now. FUTA is yet to release when we,the admitted students for the new couses,will resume and I heard that Lectures had begun and hostels are almost filled up! According to what I read on the admission status platform,we're only expected to pay our Acceptance fee before/on 27th of this month and after a successful payment,proceed to get admission letter and acceptance form. They went on to say that they'll announce when we'll resume in due course... Have we(the admitted students for the new course) resumed? Has FUTA announced our resumption date? Do the lectures that have begun also applicable to us,new students for the new couses? Does it mean that hostels are damn filled up to the extent that we,the new students for the new courses,hardly have accommodations? Are the questions bothering my mind which are also crying for answers!
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by GodswillAJudins(m): 1:49am On Nov 26, 2015
I need a roommate @ Rights Links Hostel who fancy to be close to the school, and at the same have access to the town anytime at a relatively cheap price.
*it's fenced
*water and electricity available
*security
* self con with a large room. Contain kitchen and bathroom,
* conducive for reading
*greatminds around

Have paid have of the supposed 45k(23k) for a year
I need a roommate to come an pay the remaining 23k, to complete it,
Call or whatsapp 08168393703. You can come an spend time there before payment,
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by baye2023(m): 6:18am On Nov 26, 2015
Sirneij:
Am just perplexed now. FUTA is yet to release when we,the admitted students for the new couses,will resume and I heard that Lectures had begun and hostels are almost filled up! According to what I read on the admission status platform,we're only expected to pay our Acceptance fee before/on 27th of this month and after a successful payment,proceed to get admission letter and acceptance form. They went on to say that they'll announce when we'll resume in due course... Have we(the admitted students for the new course) resumed? Has FUTA announced our resumption date? Do the lectures that have begun also applicable to us,new students for the new couses? Does it mean that hostels are damn filled up to the extent that we,the new students for the new courses,hardly have accommodations? Are the questions bothering my mind which are also crying for answers!

Bro proceed and do registration, pay school fees and apply fr hostel....paid school fees alrdy nd applied fr hostel buh yet to see a reply fr accomodation and heard lectures have started too....If they gimme hostel[Applied fr d old] will pay nd move to school on sunday
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Adesege(m): 7:11am On Nov 26, 2015
ibroskyjygs:

Hello,

If you meant Adesege instead of Adeseye, I will rather advice you check my previous post on page 150 where you misunderstood my 'next week Wednesday'.

I never said the supplementary list will be released this week but I said it will be better you be in school latest this week Wednesday to seek for help.

Regards,
Adesege
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by baye2023(m): 7:27am On Nov 26, 2015
Adesege:

Hello,

If you meant Adesege instead of Adeseye, I will rather advice you check my previous post on page 150 where you misunderstood my 'next week Wednesday'.

I never said the supplementary list will be released this week but I said it will be better you be in school latest this week Wednesday to seek for help.

Regards,
Adesege

Bro....pls you have any idea when d new freshers will resume? Nd i alrdy applied fr hostel[Old] hw long does it take to be given?.. do i need to bring dose uploaded documents to school fr verification of registration??
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by 1Odedeji(m): 8:32am On Nov 26, 2015
baye2023:

If its akindeko or Abiola you applied for you should get a message this evening but if its adeniyi like tomorrow or next.
wink
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Sciencehigh1(m): 8:38am On Nov 26, 2015
Adesege:

Hello,

Regards,
Adesege
. So boss, when should we be expecting the Supplementary list?
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Polarbite(m): 9:31am On Nov 26, 2015
tolaxin:

I didn't say it isn't possible..

it's just not easy to have a sure connection in the university of ibadan..

And if the connection is sure, you might not get your desired course.

Again, if you do not score up to 50, your connection might not really work at all..
Wud av sed d same thing abt futa but those dat didnt evn scored up 2 50% are in skul ryt nw.Shey dat 1 no b #corruption?
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Polarbite(m): 9:37am On Nov 26, 2015
NezerLawren:

ah don learn am already... afta my sec skul... its Aluminium Fabricator.......
now learning web designing tho I jus start DAT

wah abou u...make we hook up nah... here z my fone no... 07036611871
omo dat aluminium fab.alone gan na money! U nw added web dezyn join?! Ah! U b rich boy oo infact wit those skills u don even becme supa-rich! Dats if u knw wat u're doing tho;-).I guess u're in lag? Well,am nt in lag nw i dey 4 ibadan bt if adms no cliq den i dey com lag.B-)
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by baye2023(m): 9:49am On Nov 26, 2015
1Odedeji:

If its akindeko or Abiola you applied for you should get a message this evening but if its adeniyi like tomorrow or next.
wink

I applied fr d akindeko nd abiola....ok will b waiting fr their reply...remember i applied yesterday morning.....and after given nd i pay can i move in?
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by tolaxin(m): 10:23am On Nov 26, 2015
Polarbite:
Wud av sed d same thing abt futa but those dat didnt evn scored up 2 50% are in skul ryt nw.Shey dat 1 no b #corruption?

Corruption at its peak shocked

May God save our country
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Swagt0hbad(m): 11:05am On Nov 26, 2015
Gud a.m evry1... Abt d court of affidavit form, i dnt knw whr to get it signed oo, pls help o... I'm confused, dnt knw any lawyer/court
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Pholafunmi(f): 11:27am On Nov 26, 2015
Swagt0hbad:
Gud a.m evry1... Abt d court of affidavit form, i dnt knw whr to get it signed oo, pls help o... I'm confused, dnt knw any lawyer/court
Get d affidavit in sch and it wld av been signed and stamped
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Polarbite(m): 11:50am On Nov 26, 2015
tolaxin:

Corruption at its peak shocked

May God save our country
Amen! I can't blv ds at all.Futa no dey fear? Haha! Dey no fit try ds nonsns 4 unilag! Dey don turn parents and aspirants 2 mumu abi? Even deir union sef no dey talk(futa bribed dem).Deir stdt sef dey suppt deir s2pdous actns!Futa jst thiks we ar f¿¿ls abi?. Okay!
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Swagt0hbad(m): 12:02pm On Nov 26, 2015
Pholafunmi:

Get d affidavit in sch and it wld av been signed and stamped
whr in school can i get it? Which office?

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (172) (Reply)

2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide / Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.