Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session - Education (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session (401519 Views)

The Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA) 2016/2017 Admission Session / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (172) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by mrpackager(m): 10:33am On Sep 22, 2015
Blues360:
OFFICIAL:Pre degree List(2nd List)is being compiled and should be Out by tonight/tomorrow/week ending.

which one make we take now

****-*--************----

WELCOME TO PAGE 59 cool
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by 1Odedeji(m): 12:42pm On Sep 22, 2015
KingAfooBaba:
The COC has been extended till Wednesday 23rd September 2015... Cheiii.. FUTA.. Money must be Made!!!
Why naa
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by coolshegs10(m): 5:10pm On Sep 22, 2015
mrpackager:
check the available courses and look for 3 that goes with your subj combo
I suggest MST PHY AGE AGP AGE FST MNE

even self futa ddnt specify
but I think the admission letter is better in coloured
so you just make photocopies
bro..I later chose Physics electronics,PMT & statistics. is dat OK?
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by mrpackager(m): 5:53pm On Sep 22, 2015
coolshegs10:

bro..I later chose Physics electronics,PMT & statistics. is dat OK?

It's cool
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Peace2015(m): 7:44pm On Sep 22, 2015
Any admitted DE aspirant here?
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Peace2015(m): 7:45pm On Sep 22, 2015
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by coolshegs10(m): 7:58pm On Sep 22, 2015
mrpackager:

It's cool
pls is any list out yet?
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 22, 2015
coolshegs10:

pls is any list out yet?
just the merit list
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by KingAfooBaba: 9:41pm On Sep 22, 2015
1Odedeji:
Why naa
Naso we see am Oo.. Maybe they never make up to their targetted millions!
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by ELIJAHARMONICA(m): 10:01pm On Sep 22, 2015
Peace2015:
Was d.e list out? 'cos am a d.e aspirant too
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Aaam(m): 10:18pm On Sep 22, 2015
evening guys...how d hustles?
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by mrpackager(m): 10:27pm On Sep 22, 2015
coolshegs10:

pls is any list out yet?

not yet bro
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by coolshegs10(m): 10:27pm On Sep 22, 2015
pls who knows much bout these courses cos I don't really know much bout dem...where are d graduates likely to work or wat type of job are dey likely go with after school.
1 physics electronics
2: Project management technology
3: statistics..
..Thanks
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by mrpackager(m): 10:28pm On Sep 22, 2015
Aaam:
evening guys...how d hustles?

Bro cool

we just dey observe........the coc closes tomorrow. make we dey observe
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by mrpackager(m): 10:34pm On Sep 22, 2015
coolshegs10:
pls who knows much bout these courses cos I don't really know much bout dem...where are d graduates likely to work or wat type of job are dey likely go with after school.
1 physics electronics
..Thanks

Bro Why not Google search

that will really help
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by coolshegs10(m): 11:45pm On Sep 22, 2015
mrpackager:

Bro Why not Google search

that will really help

I just want some people who hv an idea bout it to share it wit me.Thanks anyway.
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Intel2(f): 3:15am On Sep 23, 2015

HOUDEGBE NORTH AMERICAN UNIVERSITY BENIN REPUBLIC is a Bilingual University situated in Pk10, Cotonou was established in 1992 by Prof. Octave Cossi Houdegbe.
Since it’s inception, the school had progressed and especially within 2009-2015 the population of Nigerian students
was colossal but instead of making positive progress, the state of affairs at the school worsened

From 2015, Nigerian Law graduates were banned from being admitted into the Nigerian Law School till date because the
Civil law taught in French Speaking Countries cannot be practiced in Nigeria. Things even worsened after a
new President was elected in the country of Benin. Patrice Talon became president and charged the president of the
school of corruption alleged he had been running the school without paying his taxes.
In 2016, everything started to deteriorate as the school had to start paying all outstanding taxes and could no
longer afford to pay it’s lecturers.
Many students transferred to other universities. In a bid to retain it students, the school reduced it’s
tuition fees.

https://beninuniversities..com/2018/08/university-update.html

Currently, as at August 2018 there are less than 500 students in the entire University who are mostly on the verge
of transferring because there is little or no educational activity going on campus.
There is also no electricity and water on campus because the new President of the Country accuses the
President of the University of operating the School for years without paying any bills. The honest truth is that the
school is on the verge of shutting down.

Read the Recent 2018 Update written by Ex Student of HOUDEGBE NORTH AMERICAN UNIVERSITY before you Apply OR Apply in ISM ADONAI UNIVERSITY, COTONOU.
https://beninuniversities..com/2018/08/university-update.html

The currency which used to go for 3 Thousand Francs to a Thousand Naira is now almost the same as the Naira. Never
worry, there are top other top accredited University like ISM ADONAI UNIVERSITY Affiliated to AMERICAN UNIVERSITY
OF LEADERSHIP,PLYMOUTH,USA.
My advice to prospective students planning to study in Benin Republic, Cotonou,
Kindly apply in below accredited Universities listed according to their recent ranking , Masters program, Affiliations, Scholarship and Internships and National Youth Service Corp done
in all parts in Nigeria.

* ISM ADONAI , UNIVERSITY, COTONOU
* LE COURS SONOU UNIVERSITY, COTONOU,BENIN REPUBLIC

ISM ADONAI UNIVERSITY, COTONOU, BENIN REPUBLIC [Affiliated to American University Of Leadership, Florida, USA]
FOR ISM ADONAI UNIVERSITY FORM | REGISTRATION & ACCOMMODATION
Work : +22962185894< Whatsapp | Swift Response>
Home : +2348063857550
E-mail: Mzbronchure@gmail.com
Facebook : www.facebook.com/studybenin
For Tuition Fee and Universities Update: [url]beninuniversities..com[/url]

Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by dope1996(m): 6:17am On Sep 23, 2015
FUTA 2nd batch list has been released...last night, so DE and PD students can check now, share your testimony...thanks
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Blues360(m): 6:58am On Sep 23, 2015
dope1996:
FUTA 2nd batch list has been released...last night, so DE and PD students can check now, share your testimony...thanks

PLEASE stop sharing info here..the site hasn't been updated
dope1996:

PLEASE stop sharing info here..the site hasn't been updated
dope1996:

PLEASE stop sharing fake info here..the site hasn't been updated
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Sanmix2007(m): 8:50am On Sep 23, 2015
Do I need to get my original waec certificate for the upcoming registration or can I simply use online print out for it?
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by mrpackager(m): 11:51am On Sep 23, 2015
coolshegs10:

I just want some people who hv an idea bout it to share it wit me.Thanks anyway.

uwlcm
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by mrpackager(m): 11:53am On Sep 23, 2015
Sanmix2007:
Do I need to get my original waec certificate for the upcoming registration or can I simply use online print out for it?

yes you need either original waec certificate or school statements of result with addition to your leaving school testimonial
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Sanmix2007(m): 2:37pm On Sep 23, 2015
mrpackager:

yes you need either original waec certificate or school statements of result with addition to your leaving school testimonial
thanks
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Peace2015(m): 7:21pm On Sep 23, 2015
ELIJAHARMONICA:

Was d.e list out? 'cos am a d.e aspirant too
No, am just asking If its out
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Polarbite(m): 8:59pm On Sep 23, 2015
I don change to MINING ENGr. futawin!...But d boy isnt't smiling,futawin! And all d money wey dy chop 4 coc,futawiiiiinn o,futawiiiiinn o,futawiiin,futa dn win,futa win! Awon werey oshi!:-@
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Timishegs: 10:57pm On Sep 23, 2015
coolshegs10:
1 physics electronics
..Thanks
bros mi, i did statistics in my ND days and i cn tell you its damn interesting (only if u r grounded in maths)... i love it and i still find my future in it...
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by paperlord007(m): 11:54pm On Sep 23, 2015
Arbiola:
Yeah i'm also registering pls can i have ur no?
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Raufrukayat(f): 7:36am On Sep 24, 2015
Polarbite:
I don change to MINING ENGr. futawin!...But d boy isnt't smiling,futawin! And all d money wey dy chop 4 coc,futawiiiiinn o,futawiiiiinn o,futawiiin,futa dn win,futa win! Awon werey oshi!:-@
Lol. Kilode
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by 1Odedeji(m): 12:01pm On Sep 24, 2015
Polarbite:
Lol, pele!!!! It's all good.
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by damesilver(m): 1:07pm On Sep 24, 2015
Raufrukayat:
Lol. Kilode

I read through your file, posts, followings, etc etc and I must say that I am impressed by your simplicity of style and expression. I was at first restrained to make this historic confession owing to the infamous luxury of social misrepresentation.

More dazzling is the humble tone delivery that is conveyed in every of your lexical texts, wits, humour, which register a reflection of true elegance, gravitas, culture and civility. This is an heartening reminder to the hope of emerging noble womanhood, scattered round the globe like oases of especial breeding.

Dear reader, don't mind my grammar. The growing army of lackluster 'modern' women is not only heart-rending but despairing. I therefore assume the onus to avail this medium the recognition of an identified exemplar, (sic) in my opinion.

Ms. Rukayat, may this be an encouragement to you, myself and others, to keep living up to the dictates of our chosen faith. Wishing you Eid-el-kabir.

To our admirable friends in the house, in the spirit of the sallah season, I wish us all the best.
Cheers......!

3 Likes

Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by KingAfooBaba: 4:25pm On Sep 24, 2015
damesilver:

I read through your file, posts, followings, etc etc and I must say that I am impressed by your simplicity of style and expression. I was at first restrained to make this historic confession owning to the infamous luxury of social misrepresentation.

More dazzling is the humble tone delivery that is conveyed in every of your lexical texts, wits, humour, which register a reflection of true elegance, gravitas, culture and civility. This is an heartening reminder to the hope of emerging noble womanhood, scattered round the globe like oases of especial breeding.

Dear reader, don't mind my grammar. The growing army of lackluster 'modern' women is not only heart-rending but despairing. I therefore assume the onus to avail this medium the recognition of an identified exemplar, (sic) in my opinion.

Ms. Rukayat, may this be an encouragement to you, myself and others, to keep living up to the dictates of our chosen faith. Wishing you Eid-el-kabir.

To our admirable friends in the house, in the spirit of the sallah season, I wish us all the best.
Cheers......!
Guy.. No Use Epistle collect My wife jor! Mi o like e Oooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (172) (Reply)

2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide / Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.