Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Who Sang Ijoba Orun - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Sang Ijoba Orun (1195 Views)

Mallam Spicy - Omoge Tonjo X Bounty Ft. 2face - Orun Ni Ile / Listen To Lara Gorge's - Ijoba Orun / I Need (ijoba Orun Cd)by Lara X-kush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Sang Ijoba Orun by ncpat(m): 1:39am On Dec 01, 2008
please can someone help me with the name of this artist that sang this song used on the last episode of this super story drama NNEKA, I believe the song is titleĀ  IJOBA ORUN please kindly help more wth the artist
Re: Who Sang Ijoba Orun by tosinadeda: 1:46am On Dec 01, 2008
lara george grin
u want the song?
Re: Who Sang Ijoba Orun by ncpat(m): 2:30am On Dec 01, 2008
thanks, i have the song already it just that i want to know the artist and also to get the picture of her b`cos that song is just wonderful and i hope the nigerian music award would remember to give her award for that song b`cos it is of international standard,i mean well compose and good lyrics despite many people don`t understand the language but they love the rhymes, so tell me, is her full album out? if yes what`s the title? thanks again.

1 Like

Re: Who Sang Ijoba Orun by tosinadeda: 10:33am On Dec 01, 2008
its titled forever in my heart
Re: Who Sang Ijoba Orun by RichDad1(m): 10:35am On Dec 01, 2008
The album tittle is 'Ijoba Orun' .its very popular @ music store even in the traffic, wink
Re: Who Sang Ijoba Orun by tosinadeda: 10:48am On Dec 01, 2008
naaaaaaaaah its titled "forever in my heart" cool
Re: Who Sang Ijoba Orun by shollyaj(m): 11:21pm On Dec 03, 2008
Lara George Mehn, A beautiful Damsel,

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Power (Remix) Kanye West Ft Jay-Z & Swizz Beats / .. / North, South, East Or West, Which Region Holds Real Hip Hop Down In Naija?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.