Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,225 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

First Bank,gbagada Branch Please Return My N20,000 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / First Bank,gbagada Branch Please Return My N20,000 (693 Views)

CBN Halts Branch Operations By Bureaux De Change #Emefieleconomics / Branch Manager Sues Ecobank For N1.5 Billion / 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

First Bank,gbagada Branch Please Return My N20,000 by austinyet(m): 10:47pm On Nov 29, 2014
It's been over a month since this incident happened at first bank' s atm gbagada branch. On the 10th of October 2014 this year. I wanted to withdraw N20,000 from my account, I used fidelity's card at first bank's atm machine. it debt me immediately but the machine didn't bring out n cash. I went to lodge this complain at fidelity bank, they told me at fidelity that first bank should be held responsible for it. I went to firstbank the lady in charge of atm issues confirmed to me that I didn't withdraw the money and that it was the fault of the machine. The next time I went there, first bank told my bank fidelity that I had withdraw the money and also told me that CBN is working on it. Please help me beg First bank to give me my money. I believe their job is to keep our money safe and not to steal it. Is this another way first bank is generating money now by flooding their bank's with faulty fraudulent atm. fidelity bank atm card holder's name: jolaoso Yetunde. Fellow nairalanders what is the way forward, I need your support. Thanks
Re: First Bank,gbagada Branch Please Return My N20,000 by Nobody: 2:28am On Nov 30, 2014
first bank and MTN, i see dem as thieves. they are first class scammers in Nigeria. wud u bliv my 20k is still missing uo till now, i went to make a withdrawal of 100k but i got just 80k. when i reported d problem to them, they said i shud give them two weeks, up till nw, i haven't heard from them. they are stupid
Re: First Bank,gbagada Branch Please Return My N20,000 by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 30, 2014
The best thing to do is to complain to your bank and they'll send a request to FirstBank asking if the transaction takes place. You do not have business with FirstBank despite the the dispense error at their machine. Well, you can also reach them on their social media network via twitter on @FirstBankNgr or Facebook on www.facebook.com/firstbankofnigeria. Their social media guys will help you. All the best in getting back your cash.

(1) (Reply)

Social Media Marketing, Getting Small Businesses Noticed / Internet Coverage Slows As States Obstruct Fibre Rollout / Betting Software For Your Own Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.