Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Nigerians Will Never Learn - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerians Will Never Learn (617 Views)

13 Things Only Nigerians Will Think Are Funny / Things Only Nigerians Will Think Are Funny -lmao / This Oyibo Isn't Decoding.....only Nigerians Will Understand(hilarious Tweet) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Will Never Learn by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 29, 2014
Hi all.I recently came back to Nigeria yesterday,And damn everything has changed around in Enugu.first i was at Lagos before i came down to Enugu.But when i came back something got me surprised.Gues what??It was the zebra crossing.Yeah i saw the zebra crossing and some traffic lights.the Zebra crossing were okay and was painted where there was a bus-top and also where the traffic light was.But its not that really got me moving.Well i decided to stroll with my damn kinky legs ya know to just walk around.Driving would be uncomfortable,to see the streets i have left for a long time.I was almost near the bus-top as i saw the buses would not stop at the bus top to pick up passengers,they only picked up passengers before the bus top when the bus-top was like a yard or 2 mm to where they stop..And another thing is that the zebra crossing that where at the front of the bus-top which means immediately you get down from a bus you step your legs on the paint.But if they wanted to cross,they just walk pass the zebra crossing they were standing at and just walked down where they was no crossing..It made me laugh cause if it was in Europe r Ukraine where there is a crossing and you just walk pass it to cross and the cops are there.man you're so so dead.wow..I can't believe I can't use any sim here not only is it 4g lte..there is no lte here oo..am dead..my phone is evdo 4g lte.how can 8gb be sold at 13k oh my God I can't leave in this contry ooo.
Re: Nigerians Will Never Learn by Godwinsilas(m): 11:00pm On Nov 29, 2014
You can make a difference so start now.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Never Learn by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 29, 2014
space booked

Re: Nigerians Will Never Learn by Nobody: 1:18am On Nov 30, 2014
Really you are from europe? I nearly got confused by your write up.....learn to use punctuation! #my oppinion
Re: Nigerians Will Never Learn by binie: 3:27am On Nov 30, 2014
juliuswizy:
Really you are from europe? I nearly got confused by your write up.....learn to use punctuation! #my oppinion

Europeans don't punctuate sorry.
Re: Nigerians Will Never Learn by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 30, 2014
HAHAHAHAHAHA. This is serious!.You mean i should punctuate niqqa?Are you for real.Okay well it's a write up and Europeans don't punctuate i mean ''i am not writing my exams or something''.Nigerians will never learn,You will never learn.You think what you see on TV is what actually happens there.go grab some ice man.IT'S TOO COLD.AND ALSO TRY TO LEARN ENGLISH MAN
Re: Nigerians Will Never Learn by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 30, 2014
Godwinsilas:
You can make a difference so start now.
how can i do that sir?
Re: Nigerians Will Never Learn by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 30, 2014
PLEASE OOO WHAT INTERNET SUBSCRIPTION CAN I USE..I NEED TO POST SOME PICTURES AND I NEED UP TO 8GB OF MB TO BROWSE AND UPLOAD VIDEOS TO MY YOU-TUBE CHANNELS TOO.
Re: Nigerians Will Never Learn by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 30, 2014
binie:

Europeans don't punctuate sorry.
lol, if they dont punctuate, then how did we get to know about punctuation?
Re: Nigerians Will Never Learn by Godwinsilas(m): 11:34am On Nov 30, 2014
chester47:
how can i do that sir?

If you know something is wrong definitly you know the opposite.
Re: Nigerians Will Never Learn by binie: 1:08pm On Nov 30, 2014
juliuswizy:
lol, if they dont punctuate, then how did we get to know about punctuation?

Its an Asian thing.
Re: Nigerians Will Never Learn by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 01, 2014
Jesssss ooo..there is too much mosquito here omg am finished..they take light in this modern age..na gen we dey use since I came bk oo..jezz na moquito be the worst

(1) (Reply)

What Nairaland Did To Me / . / Jonathan Begs Obasanjo, Sends 7 PDP Governors To Beg.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.