Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,642 members, 7,820,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Lagos Has 1 Million HIV/AIDS Patients? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lagos Has 1 Million HIV/AIDS Patients? (24557 Views)

Maduike Ezeibe Claims He Cures HIV/AIDS / 1 Million HIV-Positive People In Benue – govt / Video: I Cure Dozens Of HIV/AIDS Patients With Herbs - Gambian President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Has 1 Million HIV/AIDS Patients? by Slimmos(m): 9:51pm On Nov 30, 2014
I dont hav sexx without a condom....even though i hav only one partner... Infact it happens today sef... She was in d mood and needed it badly... And no chemist around to get a condom... All wat i did was to finger her... Cuz mehn i no trust anybody.. And belle matter dey fear me

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Has 1 Million HIV/AIDS Patients? by Lionelnkem: 10:12pm On Nov 30, 2014
Tukorbig:

Seriously? Tell me You're joking.

Happened live, right here in this Lagos. Very verifiable.

Multitude and bevy of women, sizes and shapes. Some guys around started even beefing the guy probably that he is endowed with a golden phallus or that he sabi do well. It was a callous living for a seemingly successful guy.

So many campus babes, all the girls in 3 brothels within the area, my worry was when I saw him corner several house maids on errands, those maids are probably infected now and they are entrusted by families to take care of their kids.....I shudder at this thought.

The statistics is more than we can imagine......I wish those girls that were flocking to and fro could see his state now.....

After we all knew about his disposition, Any beautiful girl I see or sexy shape that catches my fancy, I have an automatic way of quenching those thoughts......I just remember the bed ridden body bones with all the opportunistic infections ravaging the poor soul (even Kaposi's Sarcoma) that once had flesh.

The true figures will give you nightmares.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Has 1 Million HIV/AIDS Patients? by lovelyronke20(f): 10:32pm On Nov 30, 2014
zubby29:
hi

hi
Re: Lagos Has 1 Million HIV/AIDS Patients? by lovelyronke20(f): 10:32pm On Nov 30, 2014
xkris11:

Are you left out?

are u??
Re: Lagos Has 1 Million HIV/AIDS Patients? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 30, 2014
Slimmos:
I dont hav sexx without a condom....even though i hav only one partner... Infact it happens today sef... She was in d mood and needed it badly... And no chemist around to get a condom... All wat i did was to finger her... Cuz mehn i no trust anybody.. And belle matter dey fear me
We are on the same page, but we should be careful with whomever we meet.
Re: Lagos Has 1 Million HIV/AIDS Patients? by sirhamilton(m): 11:42pm On Nov 30, 2014
And I was thinking of coming to Lagos this December... I think I'll just spend the Christmas in Scotland where I grew up
Re: Lagos Has 1 Million HIV/AIDS Patients? by cr7lomo: 11:56pm On Nov 30, 2014
ANBAKO:

You are pardoned!!! And my post is not ridden with ignorance but facts, facts that are hard to swallow for people who believe in what is unreal. The funding is decreasing because Oyibo no dey fall mugu again. They know that these figures are "fabricated" using complex epidemiological process (your word). Why is funding coming again for Polio after it has almost been eradicated almost a decade ago? 'Because simple statistic shows it is coming up again (in Northern Nigeria). These donors know that our government is irresponsible per issues like these so they will not allow govt to spoil what they have started. They will never expect anything from government. There is no matter of complex epidemiological and statistical process that can convince me. It is my personal belief. Period!!
I have been to the HIV clinic in LUTH and it is not filled with HIV infected people but people coming for HIV test. You mean 1 million people go to HIV clinic for treatment and counseling in Lagos? where? which hospita? not even half of them, not even one-tenth......
Why dont you answer the simple question that was in my post? That is simple statistic and not your Complex epidemiological process that cannot show the simple way data was collected.

This is not a debate but my personal view, if you like fly with it, if not , you have your own mind.

Livin in self denial , do u know d number of people that die everyday from HIV related sicknesses . Due to stigmatization most people don't disclose what killed their family member or friend , they just tag it " after a brief illness" or u tink they will come and announce it to the public
Re: Lagos Has 1 Million HIV/AIDS Patients? by Nobody: 2:14am On Dec 01, 2014
Lianaluv:
People are stiii not taking precautions with this high rate. God will help us.

which people? who know if you are positive ?
Re: Lagos Has 1 Million HIV/AIDS Patients? by Nobody: 2:16am On Dec 01, 2014
sirhamilton:
And I was thinking of coming to Lagos this December... I think I'll just spend the Christmas in Scotland where I grew up

are you going for christmas or sexmas?
Re: Lagos Has 1 Million HIV/AIDS Patients? by sirhamilton(m): 5:37am On Dec 01, 2014
donnypool:

are you going from christmas or sexmas?

And you chose to test your new tecno here?... kid
Re: Lagos Has 1 Million HIV/AIDS Patients? by femi4: 6:54am On Dec 01, 2014
Lacomus:
unprotected sex is not the only way one can contract the virus.
At least 90% is from that source
Re: Lagos Has 1 Million HIV/AIDS Patients? by igbo2011(m): 7:58am On Dec 01, 2014
Re: Lagos Has 1 Million HIV/AIDS Patients? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 01, 2014
sirhamilton:

And you chose to test your new tecno here?... kid

thinkpad
Re: Lagos Has 1 Million HIV/AIDS Patients? by ShakurM(m): 3:05pm On Dec 01, 2014
chibwike:
Lie!...how did they know...have they tested every body.....baseless stat
na pple like u dey the 5/100...baseless or no baseless..Take precaution!
Re: Lagos Has 1 Million HIV/AIDS Patients? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 01, 2014
HIV MUST BE PLENTY IN LAGOS...NA ALL THOSEFOOLISH ALLEN BABES DEY DISTRIBUTE AM FREE OF CHARGE...#FOC
Re: Lagos Has 1 Million HIV/AIDS Patients? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 01, 2014
Re: Lagos Has 1 Million HIV/AIDS Patients? by laudate: 4:59am On Dec 04, 2014
ANBAKO:

.... I have been to the HIV clinic in LUTH and it is not filled with HIV infected people but people coming for HIV test. You mean 1 million people go to HIV clinic for treatment and counseling in Lagos? where? which hospita? not even half of them, not even one-tenth......
Why dont you answer the simple question that was in my post? That is simple statistic and not your Complex epidemiological process that cannot show the simple way data was collected.

This is not a debate but my personal view, if you like fly with it, if not , you have your own mind.

Oga, please be aware that a lot of HIV-infected people also come to LUTH for treatment. sad Your view, as convincing as it may be to you, is NOT backed up by fact. I feel that these figures quoted for Lagos are even under-reported. It is much likely to be higher.

HIV-infected people are attended to, in a different side of the hospital where they receive counselling as well as drugs.

If you feel the reported figures are cooked up, please visit other healthcare centres like the General Hospital in Lagos Island or other General Hospitals across town, and you will see high figures of people living with HIV/AIDS (PLWHA) coming for their weekly/monthly treatment & drug replenishment. undecided

Let us pray that scientists the world over, will find a cure for this deadly virus. And let us also pray that God heals the afflicted ones, speedily.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Inspector Commits Suicide In Imo / Ondo Government Acquires N2.1 Billion Worth Of new Medical Equipment (photos) / We Have Spent N31 Billion To Fight COVID-19 In Nigeria — Ahmed Idris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.