Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,545 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Dear Ladies Something For You To Read...lollllsss - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dear Ladies Something For You To Read...lollllsss (1597 Views)

Dear Ladies, This Is Why You Should Stop Taking Selfies This Way (photos) / Dear Ladies, Alibaba Says This And Only This Can Make A Man Stay With You / From Men To Our Dear Ladies!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Ladies Something For You To Read...lollllsss by femmysin(m): 3:28am On Nov 30, 2014
I found this on black supremacy and thought I should share.

'[img]Each time a man sex with a woman and releases, he leaves a part of his information (DNA) in her birth canal. If she doesn’t clean herself, his energy remain inside of her. That imprint can often create illusion and sexual addiction to the individual.

When some one decide to have multiple partners, it can sometimes send mixed emotional signals within the inside of the body’s vibration system. Women must be careful of different energies or spiritual forces polluting their internal temple. You are a sacred doorway, where life is intended to pass through, respect yourself, use your head.

Just think about it and ask yourself… Ever wonder why they call it sexual intercourse (INTER-Course)? It’s an internal course that unites man and woman, mind with mind, spirit with spirit, or energy with energy. This is something that a condom can’t protect you against because energy is behind the elements of all flesh.

There is no such thing as “casual” sex or “friends with benefits”. No, No, No, I Don’t Think So!!! Intimate activity intricately entwines the energies between two people. Sex creates a powerful exchange of energy between those involved. These connections, imprints and debris are left upon the mind, soul and spirit for a long time because they are not easily purged or cleansed.

Casual sex’ with multiple partners can intertwine the energies and spirits of a lot of people into your own aura if they are not severed and cleansed. You become joined to every person with whom your partner has slept, as well as all the partners those people had.

This type of “soul clutter” can be felt by your partner’s subconscious. Even if they are not completely in tune or aware of the extra-curricular sexual activities, they still are able to sense the subtle disturbances of multiple energies and/or familiar spirits that have entered causing restlessness and inner turmoil.

The longer and more intimate the contact with another person, the more powerful the reinforcement and the interaction of the bond becomes, and all the more difficult it is for them to untangle and leave.

Soul stains, transference of odors, perceptive connections and even mutually formed habits are now left to burden the psyche long after that relationship has ended.

~use your conjuring powers wisely in every aspect of your life. Sexual energy is sacred~

What do you guys think?

Source: Black supremacy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Ladies Something For You To Read...lollllsss by AnyibestDede(m): 3:48am On Nov 30, 2014
Now, this is serious.
Re: Dear Ladies Something For You To Read...lollllsss by Nobody: 4:36am On Nov 30, 2014
Black supremacy? I'm out of here.
Re: Dear Ladies Something For You To Read...lollllsss by Chubhie: 7:54am On Nov 30, 2014
I see people spraying and donating their DNA freely all in the name of fun. I have connected with an Ex on a mind, body and soul expanded levels. The advantages is next to pure magic. As one with a philosopic background, have tried to engage and discuss with some ladies i feel some level of sexual attraction with if they have truly discovered their essence and what that piece of art called body is capable of achieving? You can not Respect and value your body when you don't know what it is capable of achieving. If as a man you understand and value that women hold key to an energy greater than atomic energy, you will accord and approach her temple with premium worship. Now, for you to know how a society vibrates, take a look and see if the feminine species have awoken to the true divine role assigned them by the intelligent mind. I give thoughts to the deep things of existence yet, try to stay relevant with current trends and have discovered in my little interaction with the ladies that spiritual consciousness is presumed as dead and only the material self reigns supreme. it will take a goddess for me to achieve and harness such divine sexual energy done in holy matrimony. I'm looking for miami water. Lol
Re: Dear Ladies Something For You To Read...lollllsss by MisterLongman(m): 8:40am On Nov 30, 2014
Whhat about ashis that can't count the number of men they have slept with in their whole life......
I guess their case is beyond redemption
Re: Dear Ladies Something For You To Read...lollllsss by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 30, 2014
Yea, there is always a transference of spirits during sex btw the 2 parties involved(straight people)
Re: Dear Ladies Something For You To Read...lollllsss by Dannidom(m): 10:00am On Nov 30, 2014
Thank God am stil a virgin
Re: Dear Ladies Something For You To Read...lollllsss by 2map(m): 10:09am On Nov 30, 2014
hmm. "The priory of Sion"
Re: Dear Ladies Something For You To Read...lollllsss by EpicNigerian(m): 10:38am On Nov 30, 2014
@op,lemme get this straight,you mean if a woman sleeps with 7 men and each man has like 7 demons,so u are now trying to say she would end up having like 49 demons abi?

Nothing man no go see for Nairaland!
Re: Dear Ladies Something For You To Read...lollllsss by Holywizard: 11:12am On Nov 30, 2014
So if i use do-ggy style on her she go dey behave like dog
Re: Dear Ladies Something For You To Read...lollllsss by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 30, 2014
What a shit. damn it. there nothing like that. sex is part of life enjoyment regardless of with whom. story for the gods
Re: Dear Ladies Something For You To Read...lollllsss by peezu(m): 11:57am On Nov 30, 2014
mynairatime:
What a shit. damn it. there nothing like that. sex is part of life enjoyment regardless of with whom. story for the gods
mumu,folly, I pray 4u oo
Re: Dear Ladies Something For You To Read...lollllsss by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 30, 2014
Pray 4ur prick
Re: Dear Ladies Something For You To Read...lollllsss by VENTY0(f): 12:34pm On Nov 30, 2014
Absolutely right my dear.........I corinthians 6:16 What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh.
Re: Dear Ladies Something For You To Read...lollllsss by VENTY0(f): 12:36pm On Nov 30, 2014
For the title Op its a lesson for all not 4 ladies only
VENTY0:
Absolutely right my dear.........I corinthians 6:16 What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh.
Re: Dear Ladies Something For You To Read...lollllsss by tpraiz(m): 12:53pm On Nov 30, 2014
Lord av mercy........diz reli tru......can anyfin be done to avert dis??
Re: Dear Ladies Something For You To Read...lollllsss by akinsadeez(m): 1:42pm On Nov 30, 2014
femmysin:

There is no such thing as “casual” sex or “friends with benefits”. No, No, No, I Don’t Think So!!! Intimate activity intricately entwines the energies between two people. Sex creates a powerful exchange of energy between those involved. These connections, imprints and debris are left upon the mind, soul and spirit for a long time because they are not easily purged or cleansed.

From the bolded it seems the writer isn't completely sure of what he/she is saying. The article doesn't really offer any concrete proof scientific or otherwise, of what it is trying to assert. Are we supposed to believe this just because the writer thinks so or what

Anyways I know it is written in the Bible and might believe it from that angle but this article, nah
Re: Dear Ladies Something For You To Read...lollllsss by ashhascash: 1:45pm On Nov 30, 2014
COOL STORY
Urinates nd leave thread
Re: Dear Ladies Something For You To Read...lollllsss by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 30, 2014
Very beautiful piece op, I love it!!

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men – Student Opens Up / Lets Talk About Drones#bbbbb / Fire Outbreak At The Arts And Craft Village In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.