Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,325 members, 7,819,113 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Guys Whats D Best Phablet One Can Buy? Pocket Friendly Oo - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Guys Whats D Best Phablet One Can Buy? Pocket Friendly Oo (1958 Views)

Glo Unveils New Pocket-friendly Data Packages. / Only D Best 4 Your S60v3 - Part II / Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Whats D Best Phablet One Can Buy? Pocket Friendly Oo by grimandevil: 8:58am On Nov 30, 2014
please i want to buy phone for my mum. she said she wants big screen so i decided to settle for phablet. anyone with good idea of a correct phablet that isnt tecno product. say ranging price from 30-38k .
Re: Guys Whats D Best Phablet One Can Buy? Pocket Friendly Oo by tanfani: 12:26am On Dec 01, 2014
any brand in mind?
Re: Guys Whats D Best Phablet One Can Buy? Pocket Friendly Oo by Nobody: 12:32am On Dec 01, 2014
tanfani:
any brand in mind?

What's your price range?
Re: Guys Whats D Best Phablet One Can Buy? Pocket Friendly Oo by Smartmanager(m): 6:55am On Dec 01, 2014
Check Lenovo A850+
Re: Guys Whats D Best Phablet One Can Buy? Pocket Friendly Oo by Nsonaso(m): 8:29am On Dec 01, 2014
grimandevil:
please i want to buy phone for my mum. she said she wants big screen so i decided to settle for phablet. anyone with good idea of a correct phablet that isnt tecno product. say ranging price from 30-38k .
If you're in Lagos or if you can trust those people that import phone from China and resale in Nigeria to deliver to you..... I recommend Xiaomi Redmi Note....
Am currently using the 4G version though I gave it to my dad
Re: Guys Whats D Best Phablet One Can Buy? Pocket Friendly Oo by Hotdiamond(m): 7:17pm On Dec 03, 2014
Nsonaso:

If you're in Lagos or if you can trust those people that import phone from China and resale in Nigeria to deliver to you..... I recommend Xiaomi Redmi Note....
Am currently using the 4G version though I gave it to my dad
pls what chip mediatek or snapdragon is in your 4g version. and is it dual sim. thanks.
Re: Guys Whats D Best Phablet One Can Buy? Pocket Friendly Oo by Nsonaso(m): 7:04am On Dec 04, 2014
Hotdiamond:

pls what chip mediatek or snapdragon is in your 4g version. and is it dual sim. thanks.
Snap Dragon Single SIM
Re: Guys Whats D Best Phablet One Can Buy? Pocket Friendly Oo by sleekman(m): 1:25pm On Dec 04, 2014
Nsonaso:

Snap Dragon Single SIM
where in lagos did u buy it? Isn't there a dual sim version?

Does anyone know if huawei honor 6 is currently being sold in 9ja?

Thanks
Re: Guys Whats D Best Phablet One Can Buy? Pocket Friendly Oo by Nsonaso(m): 6:22pm On Dec 04, 2014
sleekman:
where in lagos did u buy it? Isn't there a dual sim version?

Does anyone know if huawei honor 6 is currently being sold in 9ja?

Thanks
I didn't buy mine from Lagos or from anybody.... It was a Chinese friend of mine that bought it for me from China as a gift.... Though it's the 4G TD LTE version which doesn't boost 3G network in our Country or any other country except China....

The International Double SIM Card version is available but with MTK Octa-Core Processor clocked @ either 1.4Ghz + 1GB RAM or 1.7GHz + 2GB RAM which I also wanted to buy, but the problem is that it's no longer available at Xiaomi Official Chinese Website.... If you can trust all this Nairaland importers contact initializer and others (For me I have issues with trust after I was swindled)
Re: Guys Whats D Best Phablet One Can Buy? Pocket Friendly Oo by Psychodavidovic(m): 7:33pm On Dec 04, 2014
Tag: Initialize Your presence is highly needed here ..
Re: Guys Whats D Best Phablet One Can Buy? Pocket Friendly Oo by initialize(m): 8:32pm On Dec 04, 2014
Nsonaso:

I didn't buy mine from Lagos or from anybody.... It was a Chinese friend of mine that bought it for me from China as a gift.... Though it's the 4G TD LTE version which doesn't boost 3G network in our Country or any other country except China....

The International Double SIM Card version is available but with MTK Octa-Core Processor clocked @ either 1.4Ghz + 1GB RAM or 1.7GHz + 2GB RAM which I also wanted to buy, but the problem is that it's no longer available at Xiaomi Official Chinese Website.... If you can trust all this Nairaland importers contact initializer and others (For me I have issues with trust after I was swindled)

I'm here sir

Thanks for the mention.

"Even though it is hard to trust, we still have to trust someone" - I'm plain on trust field

I can be trusted wink

1 Like

Re: Guys Whats D Best Phablet One Can Buy? Pocket Friendly Oo by initialize(m): 8:32pm On Dec 04, 2014
Psychodavidovic:
Tag: Initialize Your presence is highly needed here ..

Thanks David

I'm here now
Re: Guys Whats D Best Phablet One Can Buy? Pocket Friendly Oo by Hotdiamond(m): 8:39pm On Dec 04, 2014
initialize:

Thanks David

I'm here now
If i were to get the red mi note 3g version with the 2gb ram accompanied with a hard protective case. How much would it cost.
Re: Guys Whats D Best Phablet One Can Buy? Pocket Friendly Oo by initialize(m): 8:51pm On Dec 04, 2014
grimandevil:

Hello sir,

If you need quality tablets and phones just visit my advert thread with the link below to select and pay:

www.nairaland.com/1788642/nairaland-mobile-hq-android-authority/74#28575082

The link will take you to my present stock which includes a 7inch and a 10inch Tablet.

I also have an 8inch tablet which I am yet to list.

Contact your orders to me and see it delivered conveniently to you same day.

Even pay on delivery is available if you are in my location.

I am tested, re-tried, confirmed, re-confirmed and trusted.

Try me pls. Thanks
Re: Guys Whats D Best Phablet One Can Buy? Pocket Friendly Oo by initialize(m): 8:55pm On Dec 04, 2014
Hotdiamond:

If i were to get the red mi note 3g version with the 2gb ram accompanied with a hard protective case. How much would it cost.

Redmi Note Wcdma - #41,000

Hard protective case {Nilkin} - #2,500

*** Price is to Lagos, waybill applies if location is different.
Re: Guys Whats D Best Phablet One Can Buy? Pocket Friendly Oo by Hotdiamond(m): 8:57pm On Dec 04, 2014
initialize:

Redmi Note Wcdma - #41,000

Hard protective case {Nilkin} - #2,500

*** Price is to Lagos, waybill applies if location is different.
to Uyo. And how long would it take. Thanks.
Re: Guys Whats D Best Phablet One Can Buy? Pocket Friendly Oo by initialize(m): 9:05pm On Dec 04, 2014
Hotdiamond:
to Uyo. And how long would it take. Thanks.

Waybill to Uyo is #2,500

****I don't have the phone in stock so I should order it for you using pre-order method/option.

***Pre-order option in procurement requires you to pay all or part (50-60%) of the total cost of item to me which in turn prompts me to make the order as soon as payment is received.

If part payment was made, the balance must be paid in as soon as I indicate with proof that the phone is with me in Lagos.

The phone will be delivered within 4-8days from when payment is received.

Thanks
Re: Guys Whats D Best Phablet One Can Buy? Pocket Friendly Oo by grimandevil: 10:02pm On Dec 04, 2014
initialize:

Hello sir,

If you need quality tablets and phones just visit my advert thread with the link below to select and pay:

www.nairaland.com/1788642/nairaland-mobile-hq-android-authority/74#28575082

The link will take you to my present stock which includes a 7inch and a 10inch Tablet.

I also have an 8inch tablet which I am yet to list.

Contact your orders to me and see it delivered conveniently to you same day.

Even pay on delivery is available if you are in my location.

I am tested, re-tried, confirmed, re-confirmed and trusted.

Try me pls. Thanks

i am in owerri
Re: Guys Whats D Best Phablet One Can Buy? Pocket Friendly Oo by initialize(m): 12:48am On Dec 05, 2014
grimandevil:

i am in owerri

Pipo T3 is #22,000

Waybill to Owerri #2,000

Total is #24,000.

Click on this link to see full specs of the Pipo tablet and pictures.

www.nairaland.com/1788642/nairaland-mobile-hq-android-authority/72#28351906

(1) (Reply)

A Rugged Phone With A Superpower: It Can See Through Walls / My Chat With GLO Customer Care / I'm Fed Up With Airtel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.