Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,227 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

The Next Big Thing: Tecno Phantom Z Mini Announced!!! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Next Big Thing: Tecno Phantom Z Mini Announced!!! (15414 Views)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Next Big Thing: Tecno Phantom Z Mini Announced!!! by Warlord3000(m): 7:38am On Dec 01, 2014
Why do I have a phobia for the tecno brand..

smiley
Re: The Next Big Thing: Tecno Phantom Z Mini Announced!!! by Dabss(m): 9:48am On Dec 01, 2014
Nigerians have finally started growing brains eh?

2 Likes

Re: The Next Big Thing: Tecno Phantom Z Mini Announced!!! by nani667: 12:45pm On Dec 01, 2014
I have a feeling that this "Mini" will be more expensive than the original device.... Tecno have really redefined the term "Mini"....
Re: The Next Big Thing: Tecno Phantom Z Mini Announced!!! by Leadn(m): 6:55am On Dec 02, 2014
The device should be around 35,000naira.

You can read 'bout it http://www.techiedup.com/2014/11/tecno-a7-mini-latest-phantom-addition-coming-soon/
Re: The Next Big Thing: Tecno Phantom Z Mini Announced!!! by dharay99: 7:15am On Dec 02, 2014
Leadn:
The device should be around 35,000naira.

You can read 'bout it http://www.techiedup.com/2014/11/tecno-a7-mini-latest-phantom-addition-coming-soon/

35k.? Na phones 4d gods be dat.
Re: The Next Big Thing: Tecno Phantom Z Mini Announced!!! by LadyH(f): 8:22am On Dec 02, 2014
RUBBISH.

1 Like

Re: The Next Big Thing: Tecno Phantom Z Mini Announced!!! by daxon001(m): 4:10pm On Dec 02, 2014
Pls help me guys.my poo poo is extremely blak and watery.Even tho i ate red stew.i'm worried.don't kno wat 2 do. embarassed
Re: The Next Big Thing: Tecno Phantom Z Mini Announced!!! by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 02, 2014
Ahh! Couldn't belief Techno would make so much wave as it is.
Re: The Next Big Thing: Tecno Phantom Z Mini Announced!!! by Kcinho(m): 10:07am On Dec 05, 2014
Formerly #teamtecno but thanks to the new Samsung galaxy grand prime, now #teamsamsung

1 Like

Re: The Next Big Thing: Tecno Phantom Z Mini Announced!!! by lanre316: 10:22am On Dec 05, 2014
Kcinho:
Formerly #teamtecno but thanks to the new Samsung galaxy grand prime, now #teamsamsung

Stepping up. Nice. May God help other tecno users to be able to acquire the desired mobile device of their dreams.

1 Like

Re: The Next Big Thing: Tecno Phantom Z Mini Announced!!! by Kcinho(m): 10:57am On Dec 05, 2014
lanre316:

Stepping up. Nice. May God help other tecno users to be able to acquire the desired mobile device of their dreams.
Tecno may be their desired phone na. I was tempted to get the tecno r7
Re: The Next Big Thing: Tecno Phantom Z Mini Announced!!! by tanfani: 3:07pm On Dec 05, 2014
100Cents:
Team Tecno

mumu Tecno with their rubbish speca
Re: The Next Big Thing: Tecno Phantom Z Mini Announced!!! by 0ubenji(m): 5:37pm On Dec 05, 2014
spaceboy:
Does tecno understand d meaning of mini?
God bless for dat question jaree..
I'm waiting for the time wen tecno users will understand that any OEM dat manufactures a product with "so called" powerful specs ..nd In less than 2mths releases anoda smartphone wit specs dat compromises d one released earlier...
THEY AV BIN DUPED..!!
tecno don't seem to knw the meaning of the word "flagship" at all..

1 Like

Re: The Next Big Thing: Tecno Phantom Z Mini Announced!!! by Collinz2(m): 5:59pm On Dec 05, 2014
0ubenji:

God bless for dat question jaree..
I'm waiting for the time wen tecno users will understand that any OEM dat manufactures a product with "so called" powerful specs ..nd In less than 2mths releases anoda smartphone wit specs dat compromises d one released earlier...
THEY AV BIN DUPED..!!
tecno don't seem to knw the meaning of the word "flagship" at all..
Dgringringringringringringringringringrin
Re: The Next Big Thing: Tecno Phantom Z Mini Announced!!! by pwiz(m): 8:06am On Dec 06, 2014
Cool innovation from tecno.
Re: The Next Big Thing: Tecno Phantom Z Mini Announced!!! by Collinz2(m): 9:37am On Dec 06, 2014
pwiz:
Cool innovation from tecno.
u call this piece of crap cool, do u knw the meaning of mini? When u see samsung galaxy s3 and s3 mini, s4 and s4min, s5 and s5min there are big differeces.
Re: The Next Big Thing: Tecno Phantom Z Mini Announced!!! by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 06, 2014
spaceboy:
Does tecno understand d meaning of mini?
grin ataya
Re: The Next Big Thing: Tecno Phantom Z Mini Announced!!! by sirlop(m): 8:27am On Dec 07, 2014
Simeony007:
it will not be more than 1gig or 512mb ram

tecno s5 for sale
Hw much is ur s5 and what is ur location??
Re: The Next Big Thing: Tecno Phantom Z Mini Announced!!! by bluemorg72: 6:14pm On Dec 07, 2014
Re: The Next Big Thing: Tecno Phantom Z Mini Announced!!! by dharay99: 10:11am On Dec 08, 2014
1800Mah b3.? Hellllll craaaaap.
Re: The Next Big Thing: Tecno Phantom Z Mini Announced!!! by Simeony007(m): 5:40pm On Dec 08, 2014
sirlop:

Hw much is ur s5 and what is ur location??
14k ogba Ikeja
Re: The Next Big Thing: Tecno Phantom Z Mini Announced!!! by mrcassanova(m): 10:23am On Dec 09, 2014
Tecno has been guilty of releasing the same device with same specs under different names but no unique selling point. The Phantom Z Mini could be different. as it's is an almost compact model of the Phantom Z.

http://thegadgetsfreak.com/tecno-phantom-z-mini-android-smartphone-announced-with-top-range-specs/
Re: The Next Big Thing: Tecno Phantom Z Mini Announced!!! by mrcassanova(m): 10:25am On Dec 09, 2014
Kcinho:

Thanks to Jah, ur story don change.

1 Like

Re: The Next Big Thing: Tecno Phantom Z Mini Announced!!! by mrcassanova(m): 10:28am On Dec 09, 2014
nani667:
I have a feeling that this "Mini" will be more expensive than the original device.... Tecno have really redefined the term "Mini"....

Thats very funny considering even the likes of the HTC One Mini 2 and the Galaxy S5 Mini does not sell more than their flagship device. someone need to define the word "Mini" to Tecno.
Re: The Next Big Thing: Tecno Phantom Z Mini Announced!!! by Kcinho(m): 3:34pm On Dec 09, 2014
mrcassanova:

Thanks to Jah, ur story don change.
follow me thank am o.
Re: The Next Big Thing: Tecno Phantom Z Mini Announced!!! by Promking: 3:38pm On Dec 09, 2014
Has tecno released this phone??
Re: The Next Big Thing: Tecno Phantom Z Mini Announced!!! by mrcassanova(m): 11:36am On Dec 12, 2014
Promking:
Has tecno released this phone??

for now it has only been announced. it should be available in time for the festive season or latest January 2015.

1 Like

Re: The Next Big Thing: Tecno Phantom Z Mini Announced!!! by Proffdada: 7:15pm On Dec 29, 2014
Dabss:
Nigerians have finally started growing brains eh?
no, it's tecno that have been messing up

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Does Screen And Phone Idle Consume So Much Battery Juice? / BlackBerry Q5 Vs Samsung Galaxy Note 2 / Battling Fake News: Whatsapp Starts New Feature To Let Users Identify Forwarded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.