Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,318 members, 7,819,079 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

What Wrong Did He Commit ??? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Wrong Did He Commit ??? (475 Views)

If God Knew Satan, Adam And Eve Would Sin, Why Did He Create Them? / Jehovah Witnesses And Trinitarians Got It All Wrong - Did Jesus Resurrect Bodily / If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Wrong Did He Commit ??? by LEvuls(m): 10:42am On Nov 30, 2014
Something to ponder from the Bible about The Rich, wouldnt add Fool cause am yet to be proved why he is fool.

Lets read Luke 12 vs 16

Luke 12:16 And he spake a parable unto them, saying, The ground of a certain rich man brought forth plentifully:..............

(read down to verse 20. where his soul was required from the maker)

Luke 12:20 But God said unto him, Thou fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided?

Wondering what this man did wrongly to deserve this kind of death sentence

Is it wrong doing to work hard, acquire the good things of life and enjoy the pleasures in it

I have checked his wealth wasnt ill-gotten, why on earth was he taken like that
Re: What Wrong Did He Commit ??? by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 30, 2014
the bible said God is a jealous God...grin
Re: What Wrong Did He Commit ??? by LEvuls(m): 1:38pm On Nov 30, 2014
henry9dayz:
the bible said God is a jealous God...grin

How could God be jealous of one's success especially when its coming out hardwork

(1) (Reply)

Warning For The Wise / The Miracle Of The Loaves Reveal Jesus As I Am Who I Am. / Baby Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.