Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,969 members, 7,952,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:08 AM

The World Will End Within Seven Years, Christian Group Predicts - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The World Will End Within Seven Years, Christian Group Predicts (892 Views)

The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor / The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts / A Christian Group Feeds Muslim Beggars On Sallah Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The World Will End Within Seven Years, Christian Group Predicts by Sheenor: 12:20pm On Nov 30, 2014
An American Christian group has predicted that the end of the world will come within seven years – with floods, earthquakes and plagues killing the entire human race.

During the early years of the Apocalypse, the Antichrist will also rise to rule the world, as earthly
governments crumble.

But it’s not all bad news – Jesus will be coming back
shortly after, according to the World Bible Society,
and will resurrect all Christians and ‘take them into
the air’ with him.

The rest of us will be left to die in the filthy, corpse-
ridden flood waters.

Dr F Kenton Beshore, President of the World Bible
Society, claims that ‘the Rapture’ will occur between
now and the year 2021, with Jesus arriving to lend a
hand between 2018 and 2028.

The details are to be revealed in a book simply
entitled ‘When’, by Dr Beshore, who was ‘saved’ at age five, and has released many books detailing the
Second Coming and the inevitable destruction of our world that precedes it.

Beshore believes that many of the signs preceding
the Apocalypse have already taken place – such as
the rebirth of the state of Israel, and travel across
Earth and into space.

Both World Wars and the founding of the UN are
warnings of impending Apocalypse, according to
Beshore.

He warns that the Apocalypse will be heralded by the destruction of the world’s economy, large nations such as Russia – and the rise to power of the Antichrist.

Beshore claims that details of the date can be worked out from the Bible – and that the prophecy is coming true around us.

‘Seven major signs have already been fulfilled,’ he
writes, ‘Five major signs are currently being fulfilled,
and 15 more major signs are yet to be fulfilled.’
‘Those who are watching are the Lord’s obedient
servants,’ he says, ‘The Lord Jesus commanded us to
watch for his return.

metro.co.uk/2014/11/28/the-world-will-end-within-seven-years-christian-group-predicts-4965947/

1 Share

Re: The World Will End Within Seven Years, Christian Group Predicts by Elcemento(m): 12:40pm On Nov 30, 2014
Ok!

MY SIGNATURE, MY PROFILE, MY BUSINESS !!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The World Will End Within Seven Years, Christian Group Predicts by ifex370(m): 12:51pm On Nov 30, 2014
its true
Re: The World Will End Within Seven Years, Christian Group Predicts by godsamist: 4:18pm On Nov 30, 2014
Quite true the wickedness of man on earth is increasing in a larger proportion..Indeed man has derailed..But the word of God told us that the time and seasons,no man knows..And also after the last flood..God said"And i will esterblish my covenant with you;neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by waters of flood;neither shall there any more be flood to destroy the earth"(genesis:8:11.) So God cannot break his covenant nither act outside His words.
Re: The World Will End Within Seven Years, Christian Group Predicts by Debeloved87(m): 8:40pm On Nov 30, 2014
I don't know the year the world will end but I know the year Jesus is coming to take away the saints, still some few years to rub around before that year comes. *smiles*
Re: The World Will End Within Seven Years, Christian Group Predicts by godsamist: 9:26pm On Nov 30, 2014
Debe you can't tell when the trumpht might sound..You don't have any time on your own..Be prepared is the only watch word!
Re: The World Will End Within Seven Years, Christian Group Predicts by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 07, 2015
Rapture or no Rapture, all I know is no one can predict God. You can't make him look like a liar by guessing a date and getting it right.

When it's not Premier League... undecided

(1) (Reply)

A Need To Create And Protect The Christian Forum On Nairaland / Our Salvation Is A Work Of God / Nigerian “church Leaders” Are Selling “church” As A Franchise...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.