Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

How Did Humans Multiply On Earth ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Did Humans Multiply On Earth ? (1351 Views)

How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth / Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? / Did Humans Really Evolve From Apelike Creatures? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did Humans Multiply On Earth ? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 30, 2014
Please this question has always bothered me.The only recorded children of the first parent Adam and Eve in the Bible were two sons,Cain and Abel.how then did they procreate and extend their family lineage ? Please help me solve this puzle.
Re: How Did Humans Multiply On Earth ? by monemsis(m): 1:05pm On Nov 30, 2014
Cain and abel weren't their only children there were only popular cos of cain's deed ... They had other children

And as for d question

grin
Re: How Did Humans Multiply On Earth ? by armadeo(m): 1:06pm On Nov 30, 2014
Inbreeding
Re: How Did Humans Multiply On Earth ? by Qsscruz(m): 1:41pm On Nov 30, 2014
Ijuta isi oke, ijiri nti ya me gini? If you don't comprehend, try again next year..
Re: How Did Humans Multiply On Earth ? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 30, 2014
monemsis:
Cain and abel weren't their only children there were only popular cos of cain's deed ... They had other children

And as for d question

grin
. Pls can you help me with refrence in the bible to your claims that Adam and Eve had other children.thanks in anticipation.
Re: How Did Humans Multiply On Earth ? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 30, 2014
Qsscruz:
Ijuta isi oke, ijiri nti ya me gini? If you don't comprehend, try again next year..
. Kindly help me comprehend now.next year is too far.
Re: How Did Humans Multiply On Earth ? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 30, 2014
armadeo:
Inbreeding
i get your point,but i think inbreeding is only possible with opposite sexes,unlike the case of Cain and Abel who are of same sex.
Re: How Did Humans Multiply On Earth ? by Frankenstein: 2:22pm On Nov 30, 2014
nwachivis:
. Pls can you help me with refrence in the bible to your claims that Adam and Eve had other children.thanks in anticipation.
Genesis 5: 3-4.
Re: How Did Humans Multiply On Earth ? by monemsis(m): 2:24pm On Nov 30, 2014
nwachivis:
pls read Genesis 4 vs 25 ,
Re: How Did Humans Multiply On Earth ? by Homebaked: 4:10pm On Nov 30, 2014
In an era where folks live up to 500 years and more, it is not hard to imagine that a couple could populate a city with descendants in their life time. Note that with schooling years non existent at the time, the business of procreation begins at puberty and old age only sets in after a couple of centuries.
Re: How Did Humans Multiply On Earth ? by Qsscruz(m): 11:22pm On Nov 30, 2014
nwachivis:
. Kindly help me comprehend now.next year is too far.
Ok let me check my schedule..
Re: How Did Humans Multiply On Earth ? by armadeo(m): 11:34pm On Nov 30, 2014
Homebaked:
In an era where folks live up to 500 years and more, it is not hard to imagine that a couple could populate a city with descendants in their life time. Note that with schooling years non existent at the time, the business of procreation begins at puberty and old age only sets in after a couple of centuries.

This is why I said inbreeding.
Re: How Did Humans Multiply On Earth ? by timmy2409(m): 11:53pm On Nov 30, 2014

(1) (Reply)

The Christianity Of False Hope / Errors Of The Doctrine Of Oneness / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/12/15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.