Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

NUBAN Acct No. & Mis Numbering In Bank Transactions - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / NUBAN Acct No. & Mis Numbering In Bank Transactions (917 Views)

Man Seen In Bank With Two Trousers To Withdraw Money (Photo) / TSA Freezes Interbank Market, Bank Transactions FROZEN!! / What Is NUBAN Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NUBAN Acct No. & Mis Numbering In Bank Transactions by nnewa: 2:04pm On Nov 30, 2014
hello NLers,
to say that most times we are not ready for the challenges new technologies may throw up is saying the obvious. from inability of many customers to manipulate the ATM (considering that many customers don't have minimal computer interaction while the banks requests every customer to have and maintain a card), to dangers of on line banking that is in vogue.
on an occasion I almost transferred everything in my account while paying for goods in a distant town using ATM if not that the amount I typed was not in my account.
on another, a distributor delayed sending goods I had paid for apparently because he didn't receive an alert.
but what pains me most is that in Aug.I transfered N15K from my UBA acct to another in FBN.there was a phone alert for the credit but the acct was not credited.A complaint to UBA and E Tranzact(managers of UMobile platform) confirmed that FBN was the beneficiary but showed a mix up in one number.
since them it had been grammar between First Bank and UBA.
Whose experience can grant me an insight to recovering my money?
what is a better means of ensuring secure online banking.

(1) (Reply)

Rockwool Products In Nigeria / 15 Reasons Why The Rich Think Differently From The Poor / Snail Farming Business .... Way Forward?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.