Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,646 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Comedian AY and Wife Mabel Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (Pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian AY and Wife Mabel Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (Pictures) (26403 Views)

Comedian AY And His Wife, Mabel At AMVCA 2016 / Ay’s Wife, Mabel Makun Breaks Silence On Alleged Marriage Crash / AY & Mabel Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian AY and Wife Mabel Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (Pictures) by NgreportsBlog(m): 3:59pm On Nov 30, 2014
Ace comedian Ay And his Wife has been together now for 6years.

Comedian AY Makun and his wife Mabel are celebrating their 6th wedding anniversary and 10 years of companionship today Nov. 30th. The couple are blessed with a daughter.
Read AY’s warm message to his wife posted on his instagram page..

“Within the twinkle of an eye, it is already 6 years of marital bliss and 10 years of companionship. I met u when i had nothing but as a woman of substance and integrity, u believed in d man u decided to spend d rest of ur life with. Through thick and thin we have grown into being there for each other, and understanding what it means to love and be loved. You are still the wind beneath my wings…that’s why i fly so high in d place of grace and devine favour. I love and will always love u Mrs Makun. Happy anniversary”

See more Photos http://ngreports.com/ace-comedian-ay-and-his-wife-mabel-celebrate-6th-wedding-anniversarry/

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian AY and Wife Mabel Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (Pictures) by monemsis(m): 4:00pm On Nov 30, 2014
FTC

God bless Nairaland grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comedian AY and Wife Mabel Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (Pictures) by justi4jesu(f): 8:45am On Dec 01, 2014
Hmmmm these pictures looks like 80's to me.

7 Likes

Re: Comedian AY and Wife Mabel Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (Pictures) by toxiflam: 8:45am On Dec 01, 2014
gud
wish them more fruitful married life.

1 Like

Re: Comedian AY and Wife Mabel Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (Pictures) by MizMyColi(f): 8:45am On Dec 01, 2014
AY is a responsible and focused celebrity.
He knows what he wants and he goes for it.

May God our creator bless his marriage.
I wish him the best from the core of my heart.
smiley

32 Likes

Re: Comedian AY and Wife Mabel Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (Pictures) by ericgold(m): 8:45am On Dec 01, 2014
Y
Re: Comedian AY and Wife Mabel Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (Pictures) by IleIfe2(m): 8:45am On Dec 01, 2014
Area! Area! Area! Mr. Makun the baddest sharp guy aka [size=3pt]money launderer [/size]. Nothing do you, politicians use so many celebrities for that though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comedian AY and Wife Mabel Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (Pictures) by OCTAVO: 8:45am On Dec 01, 2014
Ok.
Re: Comedian AY and Wife Mabel Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (Pictures) by Sweetcollins: 8:45am On Dec 01, 2014
Congrats
Re: Comedian AY and Wife Mabel Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (Pictures) by Abdgafarplenty(m): 8:45am On Dec 01, 2014
so...........what? ............ ehnnn..........when then..........e concern me?

ay ..............so much comedy ........sote I could not bring myself to start laughing

1 Like

Re: Comedian AY and Wife Mabel Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (Pictures) by AJOT99(m): 8:46am On Dec 01, 2014
grin
Re: Comedian AY and Wife Mabel Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (Pictures) by damselalayo(f): 8:46am On Dec 01, 2014
Congrats!
Re: Comedian AY and Wife Mabel Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (Pictures) by Philipvivson(m): 8:46am On Dec 01, 2014
Re: Comedian AY and Wife Mabel Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (Pictures) by Eneze1(f): 8:46am On Dec 01, 2014
congrats to them
Re: Comedian AY and Wife Mabel Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (Pictures) by englishmart(m): 8:46am On Dec 01, 2014
congratulations AY. May this not be your last wedding anniversary. Amen
Re: Comedian AY and Wife Mabel Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (Pictures) by Adyrin(m): 8:46am On Dec 01, 2014
W̶̲̥̅̊ђA̶̲̥̅t is AY?

Congrats to them!
Re: Comedian AY and Wife Mabel Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (Pictures) by Trafford(m): 8:46am On Dec 01, 2014
I love that... congrats to him
Re: Comedian AY and Wife Mabel Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (Pictures) by ChiLaHot(f): 8:47am On Dec 01, 2014
Hapi wedding anniversary to dem+am hapi 4 u 2
Re: Comedian AY and Wife Mabel Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (Pictures) by Abiolainfo: 8:47am On Dec 01, 2014
Best match from heaven.
Re: Comedian AY and Wife Mabel Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (Pictures) by chiibekee(f): 8:47am On Dec 01, 2014
Beautiful wifeee
Good looking husbandee
Re: Comedian AY and Wife Mabel Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (Pictures) by devigblegble: 8:48am On Dec 01, 2014
Whatyasay
Re: Comedian AY and Wife Mabel Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (Pictures) by fruityjojo(f): 8:48am On Dec 01, 2014
kiss Congrats
Re: Comedian AY and Wife Mabel Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (Pictures) by repogirl(f): 8:48am On Dec 01, 2014
Awwwwww, sooo sweet....
Re: Comedian AY and Wife Mabel Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (Pictures) by bruno419(m): 8:48am On Dec 01, 2014
its ay's crib
Re: Comedian AY and Wife Mabel Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (Pictures) by okpismart: 8:48am On Dec 01, 2014
Congrats and I Wish them a bliss married life

French Kim Kardashian stabs fiancée, Faces 30-year jail time
Source: e reporter.com.ng/index.php/entertainment-news/item/1759-french-kim-kardashian-stabs-fiancee-faces-30-year-jail-time
Re: Comedian AY and Wife Mabel Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (Pictures) by Blaqsmith(m): 8:49am On Dec 01, 2014
justi4jesu:
Hmmmm these pictures looks like 80's to me.
That's because they are white and black.

1 Like

Re: Comedian AY and Wife Mabel Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (Pictures) by fpeter(f): 8:49am On Dec 01, 2014
where are the pix? those are old pictures of them na?
i thought you were at the celebration and had live pictures
Re: Comedian AY and Wife Mabel Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (Pictures) by georgio(m): 8:50am On Dec 01, 2014
Cool.....6yrs gone....forever to go. Big ups bro.
Re: Comedian AY and Wife Mabel Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (Pictures) by Omolecturer(m): 8:50am On Dec 01, 2014
cooli wish them d best.

Mean y happy new month to my fellow nairalanders.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Ubi Franklin’s 31st Birthday Party / Wizkid's 2nd Son, Ayo's 1st Birthday Party (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Hits The Studio With Jaywon (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.