Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,814 members, 7,844,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Tonto Dikeh's Unclad Photos Released On Line. Check Her Out. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh's Unclad Photos Released On Line. Check Her Out. (3395 Views)

Mike Godson And An Actress In Unclad Photos / 'Kcee Asked For My Unclad Photos' - Female Fan Claims On Instagram / Pregnant Dior Chidera-Adiele Poses Unclad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh's Unclad Photos Released On Line. Check Her Out. by GEJnaBASCARD: 4:34pm On Nov 30, 2014
The Bastards called PDP are soon to be kicked out of Power. And the Head Bastardman UselessLuck JonaTAN is going to jail. His TANoinds shall become so broke they can't afford 1 mob to reply or quote me.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Unclad Photos Released On Line. Check Her Out. by SirHouloo(m): 4:54pm On Nov 30, 2014
U dey M
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Unclad Photos Released On Line. Check Her Out. by dunkem21(m): 5:30pm On Nov 30, 2014
See, all these una useless posts and accusations against seun is just fighting to the gallery. If this useless APC thread is not taken down, I will show you why you are so silly.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Unclad Photos Released On Line. Check Her Out. by yuncka: 5:45pm On Nov 30, 2014
GEJnaBASCARD:
Sorry for the topic tittle guys. But Seen and his Anti Spam bots Banned me for Saying my Mind. let me say my mind again. SEUN you and GEJ and PDP can eat a DICK!! u pray GMB sentence GEJ and his supporters to Kirikiri with u in tow.

if u like ban me again I go open new account.

ur way of communication and method of deceit shows dat whoever banned was ryt.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Unclad Photos Released On Line. Check Her Out. by SAMBARRY: 6:01pm On Nov 30, 2014
You're exposing seuns wife's nakid pinshore andyou ddon't want him to ban you tongue grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Unclad Photos Released On Line. Check Her Out. by danielz777(m): 6:53pm On Nov 30, 2014
pls pls pls show a sister some love, click on the link http://eplnaija.com/eplnaija-top-10-whoworeitbest2-finalist/ and vote for ms_ teenew,it is d 9th picture on d list. all you 've to do is just click on the vote button. pls pls pls thanks�... its going to mean a lot to her... Pls am on ma knees... Pls pls
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Unclad Photos Released On Line. Check Her Out. by GEJnaBASCARD: 7:31pm On Nov 30, 2014
yuncka:

ur way of communication and method of deceit shows dat whoever banned was ryt.
hahhahahha am just having fun and u are perverted.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Unclad Photos Released On Line. Check Her Out. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 30, 2014
When technology falls into a mad man's hand
This is what u get

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Unclad Photos Released On Line. Check Her Out. by GEJnaBASCARD: 7:41pm On Nov 30, 2014
dunkem21:
See, all these una useless posts and accusations against seun is just fighting to the gallery. If this useless APC thread is not taken down, I will show you why you are so silly.
modaphucker phuck you dicklesshomo eat a dick bastard!

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Unclad Photos Released On Line. Check Her Out. by dunkem21(m): 8:32pm On Nov 30, 2014
GEJnaBASCARD:
modaphucker phuck you dicklesshomo eat a dick bastard!

You for leave the post na. Shebi, your oga don tell you to modify am.

Onuku Odeku
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Unclad Photos Released On Line. Check Her Out. by GEJnaBASCARD: 8:38pm On Nov 30, 2014
dunkem21:

You for leave the post na. Shebi, your oga don tell you to modify am.

Onuku Odeku
mofo I go put am again did tym anti PDP
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Unclad Photos Released On Line. Check Her Out. by dunkem21(m): 8:48pm On Nov 30, 2014
GEJnaBASCARD:
mofo I go put am again did tym anti PDP

I said the former post. Are you having retention and memory problems?

Utobo

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Unclad Photos Released On Line. Check Her Out. by Shininstar30(f): 9:48pm On Nov 30, 2014
qadeerkug:
interesting lemme add u

Ok
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Unclad Photos Released On Line. Check Her Out. by acenazt: 11:33pm On Nov 30, 2014
hehehheheeh guess what,Mods don ban this mofo of an o.p till 28 November 2021.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Unclad Photos Released On Line. Check Her Out. by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 01, 2014
if you like open new account we will ban again. it takes you approximately 10 minutes to create a new Account, it takes a mod just a minute to ban wink

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Unclad Photos Released On Line. Check Her Out. by ROZZAYY(f): 8:32am On Dec 01, 2014
Nland drama. Lol

(1) (Reply)

Kanu Nwankwo's Wife And Son Take Nice Photo Shots / 3 Youngest Billionaires In Nigeria Today. / "I Wish I Can Unfcuk You” - Vera Sidika Tells Her Nigerian Ex Boyfriend, Yomi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.