Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

An Event Videographer Needs Your Professional Advise And Help - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / An Event Videographer Needs Your Professional Advise And Help (581 Views)

Things To Consider When Choosing An Event Venue / Call For Your Professional Videographer For Your Wedding / How To Become An Event Planner In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Event Videographer Needs Your Professional Advise And Help by medamillion(m): 4:36pm On Nov 30, 2014
I render video coverage services at events such as wedding, seminar, birthday etc. The quality of my picture is good but I only have problem with the audio; after recording an event, during the process of editing the video. [Continued Below]
Re: An Event Videographer Needs Your Professional Advise And Help by medamillion(m): 4:42pm On Nov 30, 2014
The audio sounds so disgusting to the ears. For example if the MC is trying to pass a message to the party guests in attendance, the voice comes out audible enough but always accompanied by some background noise from the crowd. [Cotinued Below]
Re: An Event Videographer Needs Your Professional Advise And Help by medamillion(m): 4:48pm On Nov 30, 2014
So please, pros in the house, is there a way this problem can be solved such that when the MC speaks into the microphone, only his voice will be heard intead of hearing it with the crowd noise so as to have a relatively "clear" audio. Thanks.
Re: An Event Videographer Needs Your Professional Advise And Help by medamillion(m): 4:56pm On Nov 30, 2014
Kindly quote me with break down of possible solution to the above problem. MOD! I will sincerely appreciate if you can help move this to the frontpage and I will be proud being a Nairalander. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: An Event Videographer Needs Your Professional Advise And Help by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 30, 2014
Ok, if u r using adobe premimere for eg, try edit the audio sequence by right clicking only d audio clip - edit in audition, goto effects u will see diff types of noise removing commands. If u r using power director right click only audio clip selet 'edit audio' sth like that, anoda software opens, chek effects plugins by left side u will c nose removing plug just try as much as u can to test each feature. Dont mind my typo, phone, bear wit me
Re: An Event Videographer Needs Your Professional Advise And Help by danielz777(m): 6:58pm On Nov 30, 2014
pls pls pls show a sister some love, click on the link http://eplnaija.com/eplnaija-top-10-whoworeitbest2-finalist/ and vote for ms_ teenew,it is d 9th picture on d list. all you 've to do is just click on the vote button. pls pls pls thanks�... its going to mean a lot to her... Pls am on ma knees... Pls pls
Re: An Event Videographer Needs Your Professional Advise And Help by medamillion(m): 7:27pm On Nov 30, 2014
@ejikemeuwa Thanks alot I'll try out the solution you recommend but please do you know of any sound recording device I can attach to my video camera in order to solve this audio problem.
Re: An Event Videographer Needs Your Professional Advise And Help by medamillion(m): 7:37pm On Nov 30, 2014
@danielz777 I said I need solution to my business challenges. You said I should go and vote (does it make sense to u?). If you need voters go and design and paste posters, then create a thread 4 people 2 vote you. Don't come here to derail my thread.
Re: An Event Videographer Needs Your Professional Advise And Help by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 30, 2014
Dont hv much info but some boom mike dat can b attached to yr camera usually have d ability to filter out unwanted sound while recording, guess u r in lag? Try dealers or professional camera men, they know more
Re: An Event Videographer Needs Your Professional Advise And Help by medamillion(m): 12:10am On Dec 01, 2014
[quote author=ejikemeuwa post=28485986]Dont hv much info but some boom mike dat can b attached to yr camera usually have d ability to filter out unwanted sound while recording, guess u r in lag? Try dealers or professional camera men] Thanks
Re: An Event Videographer Needs Your Professional Advise And Help by medamillion(m): 8:12pm On Dec 02, 2014
Please I need more info from professionals in the house. #Whatever you know without sharing is equivalent to vanity#
Re: An Event Videographer Needs Your Professional Advise And Help by medamillion(m): 9:52am On Dec 05, 2014
Please I am still hopefully expecting tips and help.

(1) (Reply)

Training/ Seminar/ Meeting Rooms Available In Surulere / Skill Acquisition Programme For Jss 3 And SS 3 Students Awaiting Result / Pocket friendly Ember Wedding Promo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.