Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,960 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Has Actress Daniella Okeke Got The Bigest ‘asset’ In The Butt Industry? Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Has Actress Daniella Okeke Got The Bigest ‘asset’ In The Butt Industry? Photos (4428 Views)

15 Hottest Celebrity Mums In Nigerian Entertainment Industry (photos) / Daniella Okeke Steps Out In Severely Ripped Jeans. Sexy Or Trashy? / Actress Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Killer Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Actress Daniella Okeke Got The Bigest ‘asset’ In The Butt Industry? Photos by gowap(m): 7:41pm On Nov 30, 2014
[img]http://www.bagofgists.ml/media/new[/img]

Daniella is the hottest in the game now, slaying photos after photos, and notching movie roles after another.

But one thing that’s always on my mind whenever she flaunts those killer curves though….lips sealed! Dayuuummm!!!

Explicit photos here
Re: Has Actress Daniella Okeke Got The Bigest ‘asset’ In The Butt Industry? Photos by Beesluv: 8:22pm On Nov 30, 2014
Is she camera shy? grin
Re: Has Actress Daniella Okeke Got The Bigest ‘asset’ In The Butt Industry? Photos by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 30, 2014
not even up to my GF own mtchew lol

1 Like

Re: Has Actress Daniella Okeke Got The Bigest ‘asset’ In The Butt Industry? Photos by qadeerkug(m): 9:06pm On Nov 30, 2014
heeeew team ukwu.com wink
Re: Has Actress Daniella Okeke Got The Bigest ‘asset’ In The Butt Industry? Photos by prettyjo(f): 9:14pm On Nov 30, 2014
hmmmm...my own will soon pass her own
Re: Has Actress Daniella Okeke Got The Bigest ‘asset’ In The Butt Industry? Photos by qadeerkug(m): 9:35pm On Nov 30, 2014
prettyjo:
in d new world right
Re: Has Actress Daniella Okeke Got The Bigest ‘asset’ In The Butt Industry? Photos by Studentsvoice: 10:24pm On Nov 30, 2014
in Inyanya voice*Lekwa Ukwu*
Re: Has Actress Daniella Okeke Got The Bigest ‘asset’ In The Butt Industry? Photos by Elcemento(m): 10:39pm On Nov 30, 2014
Na wa ooo....people like big things o.See the number of views withing 2mins.

MY SIGNATURE, MY PROFILE, MY BUSINESS !!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Has Actress Daniella Okeke Got The Bigest ‘asset’ In The Butt Industry? Photos by fidek(m): 6:03am On Dec 01, 2014
prettyjo:
WILL SOON… hmmm, I can imagine
Re: Has Actress Daniella Okeke Got The Bigest ‘asset’ In The Butt Industry? Photos by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 01, 2014
lord jesus, give me that asss for just one night, and i will never stop worshipping you.
Re: Has Actress Daniella Okeke Got The Bigest ‘asset’ In The Butt Industry? Photos by ROZZAYY(f): 7:38am On Dec 01, 2014
Austeenx:
lord jesus, give me that asss for just one night, and i will never stop worshipping you.
See ya mouth.
Re: Has Actress Daniella Okeke Got The Bigest ‘asset’ In The Butt Industry? Photos by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 01, 2014
Chineke ekwela ihe òjò.gini grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Has Actress Daniella Okeke Got The Bigest ‘asset’ In The Butt Industry? Photos by dreydee(m): 9:14am On Dec 01, 2014
Austeenx:

Austeen, you no carry Vaseline today? grin
Re: Has Actress Daniella Okeke Got The Bigest ‘asset’ In The Butt Industry? Photos by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 01, 2014
ROZZAYY:

See ya mouth.

like your own.
Re: Has Actress Daniella Okeke Got The Bigest ‘asset’ In The Butt Industry? Photos by philo3(m): 11:37am On Dec 01, 2014
now this is arse cheesy
Re: Has Actress Daniella Okeke Got The Bigest ‘asset’ In The Butt Industry? Photos by dunkem21(m): 12:54pm On Dec 01, 2014
In flavour's voice .. Ukwu sara mbara na adi mu mma n'obi mo, shake o ..
Re: Has Actress Daniella Okeke Got The Bigest ‘asset’ In The Butt Industry? Photos by Kolade9(m): 12:59pm On Dec 01, 2014
Egbon nicki shocked

Idi po sad

(1) (Reply)

Meet:elaine Davidson:the Most Pierced Woman And Person On Earth / Tiwa Savage And This Model Who Rock The Dashiki Swimsuit Better? / Maheeda Laments Her Vagina Is Getting Pinker Despite Her Skin Getting Darker(Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.