Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Could This Be Love Or Infactuation? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Could This Be Love Or Infactuation? (868 Views)

Which Is More Important In Marriage? Love Or Character / Could This Be Love ? / Picture: Is This Love Or Madness? Men What Do You Call This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be Love Or Infactuation? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 30, 2014
Dear nairalander,

i kknew a guy about three years ago in church. he is so nice and caring anf later we bacame real close friends and during this period i do have recurring dreams about us getting married and he also. He proposed last year and ever since he proposed i have stopped having those dreams and my feeling for hi. before he proposed has dropped. when we were still friends, i always wished he could be my hubby.

please i need urgent replies as soon as possible as i want to be i. the right track

thank you all.
Re: Could This Be Love Or Infactuation? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 30, 2014
This is a very awkward situation. How is it that your feelings for him could change all of a sudden? Perhaps you just had a crush on him and mistook it for something concrete/longlasting. but now that its established you both can be together, the crush faded. Its more like a guy doing all he can to get a lady and when he finally does, he starts to relax and misbehave. Kinda childish. I dnt think you know what you want.

As for the dreams, me thinks you were just thinking about him a lot thats all. Be very sure that what you feel for him is concrete enough to lead to marriage. If no, its best you remain friends till you are sure of what you want. Feelings change. more reason why you shouldnt base choosing a partner for marriage on just feelings alone. Personality, compatibility and lifestyle matters a lot.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be Love Or Infactuation? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 30, 2014
thanks sophyrocks. We are still together and planning for wedding soon but i just want to be sure if i am right. i still like him but the initial feelings before he ptoposed is not there again. I actually wanted him real bad then but now that that i knkow more about him, i feel he may like someone else. And maybe he might have promused a lady marriage before. i am just confused.
Re: Could This Be Love Or Infactuation? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 30, 2014
ttymyluv:
thanks sophyrocks. We are still together and planning for wedding soon but i just want to be sure if i am right. i still like him but the initial feelings before he ptoposed is not there again. I actually wanted him real bad then but now that that i knkow more about him, i feel he may like someone else. And maybe he might have promused a lady marriage before. i am just confused.
Did you guys date at all before he proposed? and 4 how long? I want to know if u guys moved from friendship straight to proposal. Why are you afraid that he could have another lady? Has he ever shown u reasons/actions/words to prove that?
Re: Could This Be Love Or Infactuation? by KanwuliaJara: 10:39pm On Nov 30, 2014
Having a hard time understanding you.
What exactly are you asking? undecided

1 Like

Re: Could This Be Love Or Infactuation? by EfemenaXY: 11:56pm On Nov 30, 2014
ttymyluv:

You are confused.

That aside, it seems you had puppy love towards him (infatuation). No point in getting married to someone if you aren't sure. Marriage is meant to be a lifetime commitment, so make sure he is what you really want.
Re: Could This Be Love Or Infactuation? by Nobody: 6:56am On Dec 01, 2014
ttymyluv:
Obviously you are!
Give yourself sometime to know what exactly you want..... He mayn't be the one for u; rather, you mayn't be the one for him, either way, you need time to be certain....
Don't be in a rush to conclude... Like what my efe has said, "it is a life time commitment"... Be careful.
So you won't get stuck with anoda woman's blokos, it could be deadly.
Re: Could This Be Love Or Infactuation? by shaggy007(m): 7:26am On Dec 01, 2014
@ ttymyluv

It's called INFATUATION and not infactuation.

Please take note.
Re: Could This Be Love Or Infactuation? by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 01, 2014
shaggy007 thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Promo!! Promo!!! Promo!!! Samsung, Scanfrost And Cway Dispensers With 10% Off / 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women / Lol. Can You Allow This Happen To Your Child (photo)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.