Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,759 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

See How UNN Students Suffer To Read And Pass Their Examinations - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See How UNN Students Suffer To Read And Pass Their Examinations (2774 Views)

Benue Poly Students Suffer Flood From Early Morning Downpour (photos) / How UNN Students Eat During Exam (photos) / See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How UNN Students Suffer To Read And Pass Their Examinations by Tchitntdu(m): 9:12pm On Nov 30, 2014

This is a Photo of UNN students in Nsukka campus!

This is very serious. Chaiii!

UNN students even read more than they eat 'okpa' .....lol!

In UNN, students even read in toilets and in churches during service.

Students sleep in library and classes in other to pass.

'UNN no be beans'......so they say!

What do you think?

Source: http://www.omogist.com/2014/11/see-unn-students-suffer-read-pass-examinations/

1 Like

Re: See How UNN Students Suffer To Read And Pass Their Examinations by Tchitntdu(m): 9:12pm On Nov 30, 2014
lol
Re: See How UNN Students Suffer To Read And Pass Their Examinations by Yustash001(m): 10:08pm On Nov 30, 2014
Lol....even if them enter toilet dem go still dey read....
Re: See How UNN Students Suffer To Read And Pass Their Examinations by Texykool: 10:25pm On Nov 30, 2014
Until I see a student reading on a transformer...

Dem no read reach FUTA students cheesy

5 Likes

Re: See How UNN Students Suffer To Read And Pass Their Examinations by Elcemento(m): 10:37pm On Nov 30, 2014
Even if dem wan fake picture,at least make dem do am well na. Dem no dey use water wash cloth for UNN? undecided undecided undecided

MY SIGNATURE, MY PROFILE, MY BUSINESS !!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: See How UNN Students Suffer To Read And Pass Their Examinations by richgang(m): 11:08pm On Nov 30, 2014
Stove nor dey light, bucket water nor dey and you see them dey read to pass, .... if dem nor know say dem dey use water wash clothes or use fire cook how dem wan come take know anything....Abeg uniben rock...Hall 4 boys

3 Likes

Re: See How UNN Students Suffer To Read And Pass Their Examinations by dunkem21(m): 12:00am On Dec 01, 2014
Chai, My alma mater. Noble are thy looks and thy ideals.

The pictures are fake but the wordings are true if not an understatement. I never see where dem dey jack hard pass UNN.

Night class is a must and its always fuller than lecture time. Touching body follow sha.

I remember with nostalgia, the risks we took to jack in that uncompleted and abandoned Maryam Babangida international auditorium. How else you wan get B for prof Soludo course?

I will never forget the prints on the wall and the treasures hidden in our secluded haven. In other realms of learning, thou art all sublime.

I cherish the okpa, groundnuts, cashew and assorted bananas that made our stay memorable.

We will never relent till we accomplish our vision ..

..To restore the dignity of Man!

8 Likes

Re: See How UNN Students Suffer To Read And Pass Their Examinations by lilmax(m): 12:22am On Dec 01, 2014
Nonsense, from where I come from this is what I call stupidity and some people they hail them grin grin

It only shows that they don't plan when to read .. SIMPLE

1 Like

Re: See How UNN Students Suffer To Read And Pass Their Examinations by Nobody: 2:30am On Dec 01, 2014
We study the same way here in my Islamic school.

I school in Iraq.

1 Like

Re: See How UNN Students Suffer To Read And Pass Their Examinations by pyyxxaro: 3:41am On Dec 01, 2014
embarassedNa poultry dem de stay , which kin door b dat again

3 Likes

Re: See How UNN Students Suffer To Read And Pass Their Examinations by paulworld(m): 4:31am On Dec 01, 2014
For your mind na only your school dey read book pass.

#TEAMSILENTARCHIEVER
YERO FOR GOV KADUNA STATE

1 Like

Re: See How UNN Students Suffer To Read And Pass Their Examinations by iamrealdeji(m): 4:59am On Dec 01, 2014
I've heard about how serious UNN students are since I was a kid
Re: See How UNN Students Suffer To Read And Pass Their Examinations by eleojo23: 5:14am On Dec 01, 2014
I see lack of proper time management. Maybe they allowed their work to pile up and now they are employing emergency measures.

3 Likes

Re: See How UNN Students Suffer To Read And Pass Their Examinations by easystudy101: 6:09am On Dec 01, 2014
true talk

Re: See How UNN Students Suffer To Read And Pass Their Examinations by Lordseyad(m): 8:38am On Dec 01, 2014
Elcemento:
Even if dem wan fake picture,at least make dem do am well na. Dem no dey use water wash cloth for UNN? undecided undecided undecided

MY SIGNATURE, MY PROFILE, MY BUSINESS !!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Or their stove there no dey bring heat? --See as the guy even yakata his short beside stove...
Re: See How UNN Students Suffer To Read And Pass Their Examinations by Elcemento(m): 8:43am On Dec 01, 2014
grin grin grin grin I no even see that one sef, na that guy wey dey wash clothe i see.
Lordseyad:
Or their stove there no dey bring heat? --See as the guy even yakata his short beside stove...
Re: See How UNN Students Suffer To Read And Pass Their Examinations by Lordseyad(m): 8:47am On Dec 01, 2014
Elcemento:
grin grin grin grin I no even see that one sef, na that guy wey dey wash clothe i see.
lol... Awon mofos
Re: See How UNN Students Suffer To Read And Pass Their Examinations by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 01, 2014
Rubbish,so this display of stup1dity is what the op is praising..
Re: See How UNN Students Suffer To Read And Pass Their Examinations by Applaner: 12:49pm On Dec 01, 2014
lilmax:
Nonsense, from where I come from this is what I call stupidity and some people they hail them grin grin

It only shows that they don't plan when to read .. SIMPLE

foolishness at its peak
can't they plan yet they call demselves students

thank God, I schooled in France
Re: See How UNN Students Suffer To Read And Pass Their Examinations by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 01, 2014
till i see one reading in a Motor Cycle on top speed, they can't beat us in University of France in any competition.
Re: See How UNN Students Suffer To Read And Pass Their Examinations by ninovandross(m): 2:13pm On Dec 01, 2014
Come oh, no be bible d guy on d left hold so
Re: See How UNN Students Suffer To Read And Pass Their Examinations by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 01, 2014
ALL NA CRAMMING!!!THIS IS NOT READING,IT IS CRAMMING ...READING JUST TO PASS EXAMS,NOT REALLY GETTING KNOWLEDGE ....
Re: See How UNN Students Suffer To Read And Pass Their Examinations by Vstuffs(m): 6:00pm On Dec 01, 2014
FOR UNN......the picture is not true cos UNN hostel doors are not like that ..cooking are done inside the rooms(depend)....

Beside...YOU MUST JACK to PASS IN UNN...Plenty Night Class...and NO forget different insect fit destroy your body
UNN.......................restoring the dignity of man

(1) (Reply)

When U Don't Write Jamb But You Have A Jamb Score!!! / Watch Video: SA Pastor Forces Man To Have Sex With His Wife On Live TV / American Students Are Not Allowed To Travel To Nigeria For Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.