Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,853 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

PRADA Bag For Sale - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / PRADA Bag For Sale (1314 Views)

Woman! Can You Buy This Bag For N432,511? / *PICS* Original Brand New Prada Eye Glasses For Sale - 15k Each *PIC* / Designer Ladies Handbag From Usa. Handbags Like Prada. Louis Vuitton, Hermes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PRADA Bag For Sale by Ipsi(f): 10:03pm On Nov 30, 2014
Hello all,

I have this bag for sale, it was a gift but its never been used. still brand new. Great leather bag, and in a beautiful colour. Its just too bright for me but if you like it why not. here are the pictures best thing is to see it and touch it in person, comes with the dust bag and some cards.

If interested you can contact me via text on 08022276300.

Please note I am not a boutique owner this is a personal item I am selling. Thank you.

Re: PRADA Bag For Sale by Nobody: 12:23am On Dec 01, 2014
Show me the white authenticity card with the stamp of the store it was purchased in, on it, and the barcode style number card.
Re: PRADA Bag For Sale by zeezahbee(f): 3:17am On Dec 04, 2014
jennykadry:
Show me the white authenticity card with the stamp of the store it was purchased in, on it, and the barcode style number card.

you took the word from my mouth. picture or idonbelivit

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Wholesale Suppliers From China / Uk Panties Available! / Aso-ebi Inspiration 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.