Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,094 members, 7,953,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:30 PM

Apply For Int'l Tuition Free university Studies And Scholarship Now! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Apply For Int'l Tuition Free university Studies And Scholarship Now! (877 Views)

Get Free University Schoolarship,discover How2score 300 In Jamb Garranteed / Application For Tuition Free University In Norway Is On / Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apply For Int'l Tuition Free university Studies And Scholarship Now! by otblanre(m): 11:26am On Dec 01, 2008
Dear friends
do you know that you can actually study in sweden, finland and USA tuition free or on scholarship?
As a matter of fact, applications to studies in Sweden and USA are presently ongoing, and u know that the earlier the better,

I can assist you to make the applications free of charge, but u will have to pay the =N=15,000 courier charge to send the applications.

call me only if you are a motivated young person inspired to take your career to the next level. This means you must have 5 basic o/level results in WAEC or NECO for Undergraduate studies or your first Degree results for Postgraduate/Masters studies,

lanre Olabode
Lagos/Abuja

macsandmen@gmail.com
Re: Apply For Int'l Tuition Free university Studies And Scholarship Now! by abimdgirl: 1:34pm On Dec 01, 2008
pls am very much interseted can you enlighten me a little more?
thanks.
Re: Apply For Int'l Tuition Free university Studies And Scholarship Now! by pastorjosh: 3:24am On Dec 02, 2008
PLEASE I AM INTERESTED .
KEEP ME POSTED

talk2pastormike@gmail.com

REMAIN BLESSED

PASTOR MIKE
Re: Apply For Int'l Tuition Free university Studies And Scholarship Now! by Noliwe(f): 11:26am On Dec 02, 2008
I would love to learn more about how the application process goes on especially if you are a Zimbabwean currently residing in Namibia.
nmhlope07@yahoo.com
Re: Apply For Int'l Tuition Free university Studies And Scholarship Now! by DonPedro21(m): 12:27pm On Dec 02, 2008
I am very much Interested on the masters programme. Sent me your address in Lagos so that we can talk more one on one. oracle_pedro@yahoo.com. or call or text me on 08037941805.

(1) (Reply)

Olabisi Olabanjo University Student Alone / Imsu Postjamb Gist / Information For All University Of Benin Students:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.