Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:55 PM

Do You Think This Is Actually Possible? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Do You Think This Is Actually Possible? (1854 Views)

What Do You Think This Man Is Thinking??? / ''what Type Of Food,do You Think This Man Ate''(pic)..(viewer discreetion ) / What Do You Think This Mad Man Is Telling This Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think This Is Actually Possible? by jaymejate: 11:11pm On Nov 30, 2014
There are many beautiful houses, mansions everywhere with beautiful design. Some design could be flowers, fountain, statue and so on. But the statue draws my attention and i decided to ask my friends a question. We argued about it which eventually led to quarrelling to fight. And what is this thing that i'm talking about?

Is it actually normal or okay for someone to build his/her own house and then put his/her statue when still alive? Whats your take?

Re: Do You Think This Is Actually Possible? by Richie0974: 11:16pm On Nov 30, 2014
It's his house...he can do to it what he deems fit....its what he wants
Re: Do You Think This Is Actually Possible? by jaymejate: 11:18pm On Nov 30, 2014
Richie0974:
It's his house...he can do to it what he deems fit....its what he wants
ive u seen 1 b4? maybe in d movies or live?
Re: Do You Think This Is Actually Possible? by Richie0974: 2:02am On Dec 01, 2014
jaymejate:

ive u seen 1 b4? maybe in d movies or live?
Yea..live
Re: Do You Think This Is Actually Possible? by ikeno(m): 5:11am On Dec 01, 2014
There's nothing wrong with that.
Re: Do You Think This Is Actually Possible? by jaymejate: 5:37pm On Dec 02, 2016
I'd say

(1) (Reply)

Michelle Obama Jams PEJ (Laff Go Commot Your Kidney) / Laff Wan Kill Me Die / Funny Facebook Post Between Mother And Daughter | Marriage Privacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.