Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

See Studious OAU Students studying, E No Easy - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See Studious OAU Students studying, E No Easy (4479 Views)

3 OAU Students' Union Leaders Bag 14 Semesters Suspension / OAU Students March For Nigeria At 55 (Funny Photos) / OAU Students Were Angry At Prof. Osinbajo, Ask Him To Apologise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Studious OAU Students studying, E No Easy by tpiah2: 5:15am On Dec 01, 2014
Re: See Studious OAU Students studying, E No Easy by tpiah2: 5:16am On Dec 01, 2014

1 Like

Re: See Studious OAU Students studying, E No Easy by tpiah2: 5:19am On Dec 01, 2014
Images from www
Re: See Studious OAU Students studying, E No Easy by Elcemento(m): 5:29am On Dec 01, 2014
OP na wa o.I thought i was going to see pictures of Awo cafe or faj cafe.Abi guys don go digital ni cos e don tey small well i leave system o.

MY SIGNATURE, MY PROFILE, MY BUSINESS !!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: See Studious OAU Students studying, E No Easy by SirHouloo(m): 5:34am On Dec 01, 2014
Oba awon adaniduro.

3 Likes

Re: See Studious OAU Students studying, E No Easy by sholay2011(m): 5:45am On Dec 01, 2014
Tpia, you be oau alumnus ni?

Well, the third picture is at Faj caf abi?

Great Ife!

1 Like

Re: See Studious OAU Students studying, E No Easy by rhozay96(m): 5:52am On Dec 01, 2014
Space booked!...who knows where dis post will get to!..#Team_OAU
Re: See Studious OAU Students studying, E No Easy by easystudy101: 6:07am On Dec 01, 2014
true talk
Re: See Studious OAU Students studying, E No Easy by Burger01(m): 6:30am On Dec 01, 2014
Are universities meant to be party clubs or playgrounds. If you can't get studious you have no business being a university student...
Re: See Studious OAU Students studying, E No Easy by XXX5(m): 6:55am On Dec 01, 2014
Itz only in OAU you find students readingveven in the swimming pool

1 Like

Re: See Studious OAU Students studying, E No Easy by calebbintus: 7:06am On Dec 01, 2014
S
Re: See Studious OAU Students studying, E No Easy by benuejosh: 7:49am On Dec 01, 2014
does the OP understand what studying is? does those pix look like some one who is studying?

3 Likes

Re: See Studious OAU Students studying, E No Easy by geedot: 8:13am On Dec 01, 2014
†ђξ op wan flaunt hin school small ni jareh..
Shey these ones D̸̸̸̸̸̸̨̨̨ey study ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇o?

1 Like

Re: See Studious OAU Students studying, E No Easy by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 01, 2014
see how them dey look laptop like say the tin fall from heaven...

2 Likes

Re: See Studious OAU Students studying, E No Easy by sarmiie(m): 10:27am On Dec 01, 2014
clitlicker:
This video was uploaded to www.xvideos.com

*uncle ruckus* That's funny on so many levels
Re: See Studious OAU Students studying, E No Easy by Samzzy94(m): 11:48am On Dec 01, 2014
easystudy101:
true talk

Ya fada!!! angry angry
Re: See Studious OAU Students studying, E No Easy by kelechiMarie(f): 1:59pm On Dec 01, 2014
Studious students STUDYING Op
anyway the people in dose pics dnt look like they're reading to me

1 Like

Re: See Studious OAU Students studying, E No Easy by easystudy101: 2:51pm On Dec 01, 2014
Samzzy94:

Ya fada!!! angry angry

My Fada dey for house.

You know who ya own fada be?
Re: See Studious OAU Students studying, E No Easy by SammyT95(m): 5:23pm On Dec 01, 2014
XXX5:
Itz only in OAU you find students readingveven in the swimming pool
eeeyah u haven't bin to FUTA b4.
Re: See Studious OAU Students studying, E No Easy by sagbar(m): 5:48pm On Dec 01, 2014
None of the picture depict a serious reading mood.The first picture is showing union leaders during the Lagos conference on the school fees hike,Another picture showing Awo cafe and look like a program is going on there,the other picture with the woman in the midst of student is not OAU,I can see professor osasona in the last picture with the white man....Is the op a student of Electronic & Electriacal Engineering?

1 Like

Re: See Studious OAU Students studying, E No Easy by MysticZeus: 6:42pm On Dec 01, 2014
I like the OP.

What everyone who posted before Me failed to understand is her Veiled quest on rubbishing the never ending hype of OAU Ife cheesy

2 Likes

Re: See Studious OAU Students studying, E No Easy by semitunde: 9:36pm On Dec 01, 2014
Dr Osasona! That man showed our set.

Almost failed my friend who he identified as an elect elect student, at a waec center he was invigilating. We had to get the HOD ( a prof) to beg this man then! See boys prostrating every 10secs, sweating; and he was like" why are you ppl still here, your friend is not a student of this school, he has wasted his 4.62 GPA and his parents money. You've barely had one semester in this school and you're already into illegalities...."

He finally let him go though.

Don't know if he finally got his professorship. Was openly wicked with a righteous indignation.

Did the op finish from OAU?

1 Like

Re: See Studious OAU Students studying, E No Easy by mya1: 5:19am On Dec 02, 2014
Op used sarcasm to blind una and you all fell into the pit
Re: See Studious OAU Students studying, E No Easy by sagbar(m): 8:23am On Dec 02, 2014
semitunde:
Dr Osasona! That man showed our set.

Almost failed my friend who he identified as an elect elect student, at a waec center he was invigilating. We had to get the HOD ( a prof) to beg this man then! See boys prostrating every 10secs, sweating; and he was like" why are you ppl still here, your friend is not a student of this school, he has wasted his 4.62 GPA and his parents money. You've barely had one semester in this school and you're already into illegalities...."

He finally let him go though.

Don't know if he finally got his professorship. Was openly wicked with a righteous indignation.

Did the op finish from OAU?
Dr Osas then has been a professor years back....seem u graduated a long time...He was the former HOD before the present one(Dr kayode Ayodele, kaYZER).Professor Osasona is a no nonsense man,highly principled,energetic and hardworking....He seem to have soft peddled now on the students cos we do hear all sort of things about him during our first year on campus,though i have graduated now and undergoing my Youth service
Re: See Studious OAU Students studying, E No Easy by semitunde: 8:41am On Dec 02, 2014
sagbar:

Dr Osas then has been a professor years back....seem u graduated a long time...He was the former HOD before the present one(Dr kayode Ayodele, kaYZER).Professor Osasona is a no nonsense man,highly principled,energetic and hardworking....He seem to have soft peddled now on the students cos we do hear all sort of things about him during our first year on campus,though i have graduated now and undergoing my Youth service

Yeah. I think he got his prof before I finished. I wasn't in Elect department so I really didnt care to follow up. There was also one Dr. Ajayi in geology then. Those two were renown for failing students and subsequently disgracing them afterwards.

Osas had to be taken off EEE 201 and 202 after the dept got too many complaints from stakeholders. Dr. Kuku took over.
Re: See Studious OAU Students studying, E No Easy by Leyqute(m): 3:39pm On Dec 02, 2014
..more like this

Re: See Studious OAU Students studying, E No Easy by tpiah2: 5:55pm On Dec 04, 2014
nothing spoil.
Re: See Studious OAU Students studying, E No Easy by tpiah2: 5:56pm On Dec 04, 2014
why are people doubting the pictures?

se until you sleep with your textbook under your pillow, you are not studying?

the world does not have that technology yet abeg. Or does it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

#Breaking: ASUU Announces Resumption Date / Shell,chevron,elf,texaco,agip,total Scholarships: / Battling With Eczema; What's The Perfect Solution For Chronic Eczema

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.