Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,169 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Folks Who Can Tell Me How To Change My Nigerian Ip Address To Us Ip Address Without Using Proxy? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Folks Who Can Tell Me How To Change My Nigerian Ip Address To Us Ip Address Without Using Proxy? (5594 Views)

Proxy List Free - Free Gathering, Filtering & Checking Proxies Online Tool / Free Proxy List, USA Proxy List, China Proxy List, Gather Unlimited Working Prox / International Web Proxy V 4.2 Settings - Cheap N Relaible Browsing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Folks Who Can Tell Me How To Change My Nigerian Ip Address To Us Ip Address Without Using Proxy? by willyspace(m): 12:57pm On Dec 01, 2008
How Can I Change my IP Address to US IP?
Re: Folks Who Can Tell Me How To Change My Nigerian Ip Address To Us Ip Address Without Using Proxy? by netcoil: 1:22pm On Dec 01, 2008
Why on earth do u want to do that? If is even possible which i doubt
Re: Folks Who Can Tell Me How To Change My Nigerian Ip Address To Us Ip Address Without Using Proxy? by willyspace(m): 3:00pm On Dec 02, 2008
To access paypal account, your IP can't be Nigerian or you are wacked.
Re: Folks Who Can Tell Me How To Change My Nigerian Ip Address To Us Ip Address Without Using Proxy? by Martins00(m): 10:12pm On Dec 02, 2008
Dude! grin
willyspace:

How Can I Change my IP Address to US IP?

Its very very easy, just move to the US! wink I think thts logical enough cos ur question is very stupid! Its like asking how to turn water to blood.

Ur IP address is being provided to u (Internet User) by ur Internet Provider. They can neither be changed nor hidden. For u to receive datas from another computer elsewhere, ur computer has to identify itself to tht server for it to send its data. So my guy good idea but its impossible! Don't let anyone deceive u.
Re: Folks Who Can Tell Me How To Change My Nigerian Ip Address To Us Ip Address Without Using Proxy? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 02, 2008
Yes you ca change your Niaja IP to US IP. . . If you're using mozilla its very easy . . . When you get the US IP details, just go to Tools, Options, Network, Settings and Manual Proxy configuration, copy and past the IP where applicable with the port numbers. . . Walla! You're good to go! cool
Re: Folks Who Can Tell Me How To Change My Nigerian Ip Address To Us Ip Address Without Using Proxy? by hayprof(m): 3:31am On Dec 03, 2008
@jassie, is ur predictn 100% ?
Re: Folks Who Can Tell Me How To Change My Nigerian Ip Address To Us Ip Address Without Using Proxy? by Martins00(m): 10:00am On Dec 03, 2008
jassie:

Yes you ca change your Niaja IP to US IP. . . If you're using mozilla its very easy . . . When you get the US IP details, just go to Tools, Options, Network, Settings and Manual Proxy configuration, copy and past the IP where applicable with the port numbers. . . Walla! You're good to go! cool

Mr Man, for u it might be changed, but for the computer u tend receiving data from, its not! how can u use Mozilla to change ur IP address? U talk like a lay man. U can only manipulate it in a local network, thats if u have access to ur main computer.

As long as u tend to receive data from another computer via the Internet, ur IP address can neither be hidden nor changed. Why do u think they still catch Hackers in Western World when they try to hack into some highly confidential government websites?

Note: If u hide ur IP address, ur computer won't browse tht intended webpage.
Re: Folks Who Can Tell Me How To Change My Nigerian Ip Address To Us Ip Address Without Using Proxy? by willyspace(m): 12:58pm On Dec 04, 2008
Seen so many posts on nairaland that claim its done, and they've used it to access paypal. Am really curious about its workability because non of the posters said how.
Re: Folks Who Can Tell Me How To Change My Nigerian Ip Address To Us Ip Address Without Using Proxy? by Martins00(m): 3:05pm On Dec 04, 2008
willyspace:

Seen so many posts on nairaland that claim its done, and they've used it to access paypal. Am really curious about its workability because non of the posters said how.

Doesn't their claim seem suspicious to u? Its just not logical!. The only thing one can do is hack into another one's computer thru its web identity (IP address) and its only when the person's computer is not secured. If anyone claims he can hide his IP address or change it should visit this webpage http://www.wieistmeineip.de/ and see if it won't show u ur IP address unchanged. I rest my case, wink
Re: Folks Who Can Tell Me How To Change My Nigerian Ip Address To Us Ip Address Without Using Proxy? by stancozy(m): 3:51pm On Dec 08, 2008
martin, dat link actualy failed to determine my ip, am in 9ja and its given an anonymouse location,so dnt thinks its impossible man
Re: Folks Who Can Tell Me How To Change My Nigerian Ip Address To Us Ip Address Without Using Proxy? by Martins00(m): 4:00pm On Dec 08, 2008
stancozy:

martin, that link actualy failed to determine my ip, am in Nigeria and its given an anonymouse location,so dnt thinks its impossible man

Thats the point! As long as tht database doesn't recognise ur IP address, it won't deal or trade with u.
Re: Folks Who Can Tell Me How To Change My Nigerian Ip Address To Us Ip Address Without Using Proxy? by billgatexp(m): 11:37pm On Dec 08, 2008
use nonymous mode by going thru www.hidemyass.com and i bet u u are good to go
Re: Folks Who Can Tell Me How To Change My Nigerian Ip Address To Us Ip Address Without Using Proxy? by willyspace(m): 2:42pm On Dec 09, 2008
use nonymous mode by going through www.hidemyass.com and i bet u u are good to go.
the racket is not hiding your ip address as in anonymous mode, but changing your ip to read something different.lol
Re: Folks Who Can Tell Me How To Change My Nigerian Ip Address To Us Ip Address Without Using Proxy? by LUDALOOLO(m): 12:05am On Dec 11, 2008
@poster first of all i want to let you know impossible = I'm possible which means you can change your ip to us ip if you like, Its is 100 % possible and you wont be track all you need is a very strong ip changer like Easy-hide-ip, anonymizer to say little. Google anything you want you will get it. i will say Anonymizer is the best i have ever use it give you 100 % usa ip address, its really hide your ass. I dont use hide ip no more cos am legal now lipsrsealed. But google anything you want you will find it online.
Re: Folks Who Can Tell Me How To Change My Nigerian Ip Address To Us Ip Address Without Using Proxy? by willyspace(m): 12:53pm On Dec 15, 2008
@LoLo thanks for the info, I appreciate.
Re: Folks Who Can Tell Me How To Change My Nigerian Ip Address To Us Ip Address Without Using Proxy? by flyuche(m): 5:46pm On Dec 15, 2008
some times it makes a lot sense to hide your ip if your internet traffic is originating from nigeria. i bought a CD in uk that can create a website for you, but down in nigeria when i wanted to activate the package, guess what i saw:

Re: Folks Who Can Tell Me How To Change My Nigerian Ip Address To Us Ip Address Without Using Proxy? by willyspace(m): 11:41am On Dec 18, 2008
Thanks for the post, so we are facing the same problems. Lets find a solution to this debacle. Thanks
Re: Folks Who Can Tell Me How To Change My Nigerian Ip Address To Us Ip Address Without Using Proxy? by chuka2003(m): 1:53pm On Oct 06, 2012
flyuche: some times it makes a lot sense to hide your ip if your internet traffic is originating from nigeria. i bought a CD in uk that can create a website for you, but down in nigeria when i wanted to activate the package, guess what i saw:

this is why... http://www.webmasterworld.com/forum22/3091.htm
Re: Folks Who Can Tell Me How To Change My Nigerian Ip Address To Us Ip Address Without Using Proxy? by RendexVPN: 4:40pm On Nov 10, 2012
You can purchase VPN Services from Rendex VPN: www.rendexvpn.com
Rendex VPN is renowned for it's quality of service, providing VPN services to literally thousands of users wherever they are situated
Our VPN service anonymously encrypts your internet traffic and provides an easy way to add an additional layer of security onto your connection. Hide from hackers, network spy's and vulnerabilities whilst being connected to insecure networks.
We can provide you with ip address form: US, UK, Canada, Netherlands, (other countries would be available soon).
We accept Nigerian subscribers and payments. For more information, contact us on: contact@rendexvpn.com or Call : +1 307 200 0050 Ext: 672
Re: Folks Who Can Tell Me How To Change My Nigerian Ip Address To Us Ip Address Without Using Proxy? by tizeti: 5:31pm On Apr 21, 2015
Get US/UK IP address to browse all US and UK websites (NETFLIX, HULU, AMAZON etc) from Nigeria.
Works on any wifi enabled device and with any Internet Provider.
find out more @ www.wifi.com.ng/teleport

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

London Used HTC One M8 32gig for 28k,call 08038940607 / Two (2) Used In Perfect Condition Blackberry Torch 9800 (red & Black) SOLD!!! / Professional IT Solutions, IT Advisory, IT Consultations And Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.