Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,301 members, 7,957,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:25 PM

How Would You Review Your Achievement For The Past Eleven Months - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / How Would You Review Your Achievement For The Past Eleven Months (606 Views)

African Quality Achievement Award / Is Marriage/wedding An Achievement? / Online Youth Achievement Awards(oyaa) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You Review Your Achievement For The Past Eleven Months by Purity1(f): 10:05am On Dec 01, 2014
I was thinking today is december 1st and the last month to say farewell to 2014. So peeps for all those activities on you to-do list for 2014 that has been accomplished congrats, for the the ones yet to- you ve just 30 days and those ones that can't be you'll ve to carry over till 2015. So lets make december fun what are those things you'll like to achieve this december or carry over.
Re: How Would You Review Your Achievement For The Past Eleven Months by wisdompraise(m): 10:16pm On Dec 05, 2014
Looking forward to meet the bone of my bone. By His Grace.
Re: How Would You Review Your Achievement For The Past Eleven Months by Purity1(f): 6:42am On Dec 06, 2014
wisdompraise:
Looking forward to meet the bone of my bone. By His Grace.
if you never see am up till now that one fit be carry over o till next year na. But all the same goodluck
Re: How Would You Review Your Achievement For The Past Eleven Months by wisdompraise(m): 7:39pm On Dec 06, 2014
Purity1:
if you never see am up till now that one fit be carry over o till next year na. But all the same goodluck

Thanks dear!

Beautiful picture you have here.

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Ex-governor Lateef Jakande's 86th Birthday Party / Types Of Wedding - Tailored For Your Personality And Budget / The Headies 2015 Nomination Lists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.