Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

And The Craziest Outfit At Channel O Awards Goes To PATORANKING | See Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / And The Craziest Outfit At Channel O Awards Goes To PATORANKING | See Photo (4294 Views)

Cossy Ojiakor's Boob Baring Outfit At An Award Ceremony / (photos) Check Out The Craziest Outfit Worn By Ladies At THE MTV #MAMAS2015 / Tiwa Savage's fashion statement At Channel O Awards. (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

And The Craziest Outfit At Channel O Awards Goes To PATORANKING | See Photo by olaroye96: 10:12am On Dec 01, 2014
I have seen different outfits of celebs at the ongoing Channel O Music Video awards but Patoranking’s outfit did it for me, he is the craziest dressed artist as far as I’m concerned. Check out his pose with Mavin queen
see more here<>>>> http://www..com/2014/11/and-craziest-outfit-at-channel-o-awards.html

Re: And The Craziest Outfit At Channel O Awards Goes To PATORANKING | See Photo by HrtBrkSteve(m): 10:17am On Dec 01, 2014
Just one word, "KOLOMENTAL"
Re: And The Craziest Outfit At Channel O Awards Goes To PATORANKING | See Photo by zubby29(m): 10:21am On Dec 01, 2014
pato is a fine man,though his dressing,lol,tiwa rocks
Re: And The Craziest Outfit At Channel O Awards Goes To PATORANKING | See Photo by teemanbastos(m): 10:23am On Dec 01, 2014
MANY are mad,FEW are roaming.

8 Likes

Re: And The Craziest Outfit At Channel O Awards Goes To PATORANKING | See Photo by AKMoney1(m): 10:24am On Dec 01, 2014
OP na you organize that one? undecided
Re: And The Craziest Outfit At Channel O Awards Goes To PATORANKING | See Photo by dreydee(m): 1:09pm On Dec 01, 2014
See him dry chest grin grin grin
Re: And The Craziest Outfit At Channel O Awards Goes To PATORANKING | See Photo by rad8(m): 1:45pm On Dec 01, 2014
hmmm...wem ppl are poor or average doing, dey want to buy and wear clothes, but wen they get rich, they jst want to go topless, braless, trouserless, shoeless, singlet-less, pantless...infact, clothless. Its jst an irony...like life in contrast
Re: And The Craziest Outfit At Channel O Awards Goes To PATORANKING | See Photo by CzarRex: 1:48pm On Dec 01, 2014
Lol...no singlet at all sef
Re: And The Craziest Outfit At Channel O Awards Goes To PATORANKING | See Photo by ROZZAYY(f): 1:54pm On Dec 01, 2014
Let me get it! A jacket without a shirt or inner and a bandana. *googles ifa*
Re: And The Craziest Outfit At Channel O Awards Goes To PATORANKING | See Photo by kelechiMarie(f): 2:02pm On Dec 01, 2014
Patiricki!.!grin
standing beside tin foil Hmmn they look good together
Re: And The Craziest Outfit At Channel O Awards Goes To PATORANKING | See Photo by ninovandross(m): 2:10pm On Dec 01, 2014
What of tiwa wey where nylon
Re: And The Craziest Outfit At Channel O Awards Goes To PATORANKING | See Photo by Olivers2J(f): 2:12pm On Dec 01, 2014
I don't undastd wht this celebrity stuff is turning into, r we now celebrating nak*dness in the market square?

Anyway thank God the OP tagged it craziest hmmmm tiwa sef beta somehw though i knw whn her mad**ss will start am sure it will be worst than patoranking
Re: And The Craziest Outfit At Channel O Awards Goes To PATORANKING | See Photo by StevinMorgan(m): 2:37pm On Dec 01, 2014
Ọ chọpụtara na ndị niile ya n'ime wears ndị ruru unyi otú ọ na-aghaghị ịhụ a ụzọ.
Re: And The Craziest Outfit At Channel O Awards Goes To PATORANKING | See Photo by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 01, 2014
I just reminisced on the times when me and patoranking use to share one tap of weed. Good memories...

Now we're both big boys, doing it big, him in the music industry and me on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: And The Craziest Outfit At Channel O Awards Goes To PATORANKING | See Photo by akinsadeez(m): 3:41pm On Dec 01, 2014
at least person wey go do dis kind tin go get Six packs. angry Maybe the dry cleaner didn't return his shirt on time and he just decided to go like that and turn it into fashion style. undecided
Re: And The Craziest Outfit At Channel O Awards Goes To PATORANKING | See Photo by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 01, 2014
Lolzz, singletless. Fashion nani
Re: And The Craziest Outfit At Channel O Awards Goes To PATORANKING | See Photo by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 01, 2014
#FOOLISH POST...WHATS WRONG WITH THAT DRESSING AND OUTFITS BRO, U CANT MAKE FRONT PAGE TILL ETERNITY

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Miss Nigeria 2014 / Jigawa State zip codes And postal codes in Nigeria / Fans React As Regina Daniels Does The Soapy Dance With Her Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.