Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,033 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Minus Money ..... How Rich Are You ? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Minus Money ..... How Rich Are You ? (2286 Views)

How Rich Are You? - Redeem Your Likes And Shares For Cash. / Late Kemi Omotoyinbo Did Not Beg For Money, How She Died / How Rich Is Been Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Minus Money ..... How Rich Are You ? by argon500: 12:02pm On Dec 01, 2014
Rich more than the richest man
Re: Minus Money ..... How Rich Are You ? by chimerase2: 12:15pm On Dec 01, 2014
iceberylin:

Rather use it on ur daughter grin
no be her size grin
Re: Minus Money ..... How Rich Are You ? by Jessyj616: 12:16pm On Dec 01, 2014
Chimerase2 - if you have got nothing to say apart from yabbing iceberylin.... The exit door is that way ( pls kick iceberylin's yanch 4 me ON YA WAY OUT.

Iceberylin- thanks for coming... Commot the same way you take enter. Before i give you a hug with my arms tightly wrapped around ya throat

to those outside peeping... The door is open. Leave the wahala of this Naija ( in short the world as a whole) outside.

Recount your non-monetary assets. You just might realise you are loads richer than you think. Then stare at your troubles in the face ....
Then smile.( you'd be shocked it smiled back)
Re: Minus Money ..... How Rich Are You ? by iceberylin(m): 12:25pm On Dec 01, 2014
chimerase2:
no be her size grin
ŶŐÚ ŚMŐĶĔ weed grin
Re: Minus Money ..... How Rich Are You ? by iceberylin(m): 12:28pm On Dec 01, 2014
Jessyj616:
Chimerase2 - if you have got nothing to say apart from yabbing iceberylin.... The exit door is that way ( pls kick iceberylin's yanch 4 me ON YA WAY OUT.

Iceberylin- thanks for coming... Commot the same way you take enter. Before i give you a hug with my arms tightly wrapped around ya throat

to those outside peeping... The door is open. Leave the wahala of this Naija ( in short the world as a whole) outside.

Recount your non-monetary assets. You just might realise you are loads richer than you think. Then stare at your troubles in the face ....
Then smile.( you'd be shocked it smiled back)
ŶŐÚ ÁŔĔ MĔÁŃ Ő shocked
Re: Minus Money ..... How Rich Are You ? by Jessyj616: 12:37pm On Dec 01, 2014
C
Re: Minus Money ..... How Rich Are You ? by Jessyj616: 12:41pm On Dec 01, 2014
iceberylin:

ŶŐÚ ÁŔĔ MĔÁŃ Ő shocked
i cant get this post of yours....*readies arrow* repeat it "darling"
Re: Minus Money ..... How Rich Are You ? by Jessyj616: 12:55pm On Dec 01, 2014
Let me encourage you to read " the happiness bug" by Shelley Sykes

apart from being broke several other of lifes shit can make you del blue. So do things that purposefully give you the Happy Feeling.

For example when i am feeling blue, all i have to do is switch on some happy MUSIC bed before i know it , i am SINGING along. If i go DANCING i lose myself in the rhythm and lord all my worries.

Or log on to Nairaland and laugh aloud at some hilarious comments.
Re: Minus Money ..... How Rich Are You ? by Jessyj616: 1:20pm On Dec 01, 2014
A
Re: Minus Money ..... How Rich Are You ? by iceberylin(m): 1:22pm On Dec 01, 2014
Jessyj616:

i cant get this post of yours....*readies arrow* repeat it "darling"
Your Mean o grin
Re: Minus Money ..... How Rich Are You ? by Jessyj616: 1:29pm On Dec 01, 2014
Y
Re: Minus Money ..... How Rich Are You ? by Jessyj616: 1:52pm On Dec 01, 2014
I am glad for so many things--

Family- they have got ya back no matter what.

Friends-
¤they congratulate you on your successes.
¤laugh at your sillyness
¤and happily thrash you when you need a wake up call.

Educationally- i am moving higher.

Baba God - he doesnt need too much talk.
He is my oga at the top! Oya chop knuckle

1 Like

Re: Minus Money ..... How Rich Are You ? by Jessyj616: 1:58pm On Dec 01, 2014
A
Re: Minus Money ..... How Rich Are You ? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 01, 2014
Jessyj616:
If money were to be subtracted from your life's equation .... How Rich would You be?

If you were without a penny on hand.... What would be your Happiness Rate?

You have so many assets, (Ego, owo, money etc- not being one of them)

here is a list of riches you possess that you just might have taken for granted...

Good friends-

a close knit family-

Natural (physical) Beauty - enchanting eyes, sweet smile, cute dimples, gap tooth, slim and sleek, chubby and curvy etc

Inner Beauty- kindness, down to earth, fun loving(etc

Good health

An optimistic view of life

damn...Even if you dey ya death bed at least you dey breathe

Attitude-- two people can experience the same experience and ' choose to feel differently about it'

*talents
*intelligence/ creativity
*educational qualification
those three can be converted to cash now

ADD YOURS, COUNT YA BLESSINGS ONE BY ONE, THEN TELL YOURSELF-- damn, i am beyond rich!!;-)

oh! MERRY NEW MONTH
Anyday I remember how much God has allowed me to understand the permutation and combination of the globe , I feel so happily rich !! ....

Intelligence/wisdom conquers money !!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Minus Money ..... How Rich Are You ? by AlphaSoul: 6:22pm On Apr 07, 2021
Jessyj616:
Hey hear this

Wealth= Value times Leverage

Basically, wealth is what you have left when there is no more money left.

Think about it. Wealth is what you have left when all the money is taken out of the equation.

1- Its your ideas
2-your Health
3-Your family
4-Your Contacts
5-Your Relationships
6-Your friends
7-Its your beliefs and faith
8-Its your self esteem and confidence
9-Its your humor and joy
10-Your love of life
11-Your Compassion
12-Your Dreams

oh, and Your Nairaland friends and foes (afterall they make chatting life interesting)

Wow, I realised i an one of the wealthiest people alive!! JUST LIKE YOU PROBABLY! Yes... You:-)
Makes sense.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Elders Meets Here / MTN Just Disconnected My Line. What Should I Do? / Mike Adenuga’s Glo N37m Suvs Gift To Psquare Would Have Made 37 Millionaires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.