Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Proud Of Been December Birthday Celebrant? Let's Meet Here. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Proud Of Been December Birthday Celebrant? Let's Meet Here. (1152 Views)

October Cake Offer For October Celebrant. / OCTOBER 1st Celebrant Platform / Link For Today Birthday Celebrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Proud Of Been December Birthday Celebrant? Let's Meet Here. by engrsyer(m): 11:07am On Dec 01, 2014
Do you know that December Birthday celebrants are special kids from God? They are so unique in the sense that our Lord Jesus Christ was even born on same month. Again, without December there won't be any new year because December leads you into your new year of much expectations. December is a period of love and charity to a level that the Bible says 'for God so LOVED the world that he gave(Charity) his only begotten Son(Jesus Christ)....' it is an era where God one's more proved love to mankind. It is a period you will have the highest number of celebrations especially Birthdays, Weddings, etc with a perfect climate of not been scared of rain. The list of been proud to be born on December 20th is too enormous as some my birthday mates shall share more.

You can drop your Date of Birthday here so as you can know who match with you on the day you were born

Happy Birthday to All December celebrants including me as I wish us many celebrations, longer life, good health, prosperity in both spiritual and physical in Jesus name. Amen.

CHEERS!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proud Of Been December Birthday Celebrant? Let's Meet Here. by Nelsizzy(m): 11:31am On Dec 01, 2014
Proudly december. Rep da 13th

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lovely Wedding Gown For Rent- / My Experience At The Experience 11 / Head Ball 2 Hack - How To Get Free Golds And Diamonds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.