Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,513 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

How To Make Atleast $2 A Day Shortening Links, Confirmed Worldw - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / How To Make Atleast $2 A Day Shortening Links, Confirmed Worldw (814 Views)

How To Make Atleast $40 Daily On Betonmarkets With 24hours Money Back Guarantee / Links To Haulage Threads / Make Atleast #60,000 B/4 Xmas Selling Hampers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Atleast $2 A Day Shortening Links, Confirmed Worldw by Rowlandjude(m): 11:21am On Dec 01, 2014
Happy New Month Readers.
My GIFT this December.
READ BUT DONT GET EXCEITED YET.
Before i start I will like to thank you for taking the time to view this post, all I can say is that you will never regret any time your here reading this, like the saying goes ' TIME IS MONEY ' am not here to ask you to pay me or buy any of my books like some internet dudes always do, but am here to give you a little tip on how you can make a little money from a geniue site, 'INFORMATION IS POWER' I mean for those who are serious and are ready to spend the little of there wasted time doing something good, believe me some of us wasted 5hours a day doing Nothing, but if you can spare 1hour of that time and put in something that can earn you atleast $2 dollars a day or more, is very small but I bet you its sometime, this is not a site were you can be rich over night unless your the owner of Facebook.
How it works
You don't need to own a blog or a website before you can start making money from this site, all you need is
20min to 1hrs of your time depending how good you are.
If your into posting topics on forums and all you have is 500 and over 35k views and your not getting paid, then this topic is for you, what if the number of views you get in a post determings how much you will be paid, let's say you have 6k views in your post that should be 0.0005 x 6000 do the maths.
You can Nairaland as your banking ground.
Research good topics, post them and make money.
There is a page I created which includes everything you need to Know about the site which have been saying, and please after reading it, and you still have double minds, do some research online and find out how geniue the site is.
Sorry I won't paste it here , if your intrested put your email down and I promise you will get it, please no insults am only saying this for those who are serious please if you don't want it just read it and leave. NO SPAM
Once I get your mail I will send you the link.
THANK YOU.

Motto: The thing you think you know it? You will letter find out that you don't know it.
Re: How To Make Atleast $2 A Day Shortening Links, Confirmed Worldw by Asemo11(m): 11:54am On Dec 01, 2014
Donvick67@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Atleast $2 A Day Shortening Links, Confirmed Worldw by luvlyoracle(m): 1:11pm On Dec 01, 2014
Sage_393@hotmail.com
Re: How To Make Atleast $2 A Day Shortening Links, Confirmed Worldw by kepstone: 2:23pm On Dec 01, 2014
Its simple gys dis d site www.infolinks.com its banner ads, ppc, n more. Good luck

(1) (Reply)

CIFA - The Best Choice For Every Jobsite / Importing Agric Produce From Nigeria / Need Selfie Sticks Distributor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.