Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,654 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Happy Birthday To Our Beautiful, Intelligent And Dynamic Vikkyb - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy Birthday To Our Beautiful, Intelligent And Dynamic Vikkyb (2106 Views)

Happy Birthday To Me In Advance / Happy Birthday To Natasha,, / Why Are Men World Leaders? Are They More Intelligent Than Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To Our Beautiful, Intelligent And Dynamic Vikkyb by chibwike(m): 11:47am On Dec 01, 2014
Yes oh, lets celebrate our own., its her day.,.you can send her your birthday wishes here.

Lets make her happy today, by wishing our Hbd here.

Most of us have done that already.. Buh we can still do it again here in a special way.

Afterall, its her day

happy birthday VikkyB,.WULLNP

have fun dear.

Oya

tosyne2much
iceberlyn
naijaboiy
marieoolae
missberrypop5
limafixdel
MizMycoli

and the rest

come and wish her Hbd .

4 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Our Beautiful, Intelligent And Dynamic Vikkyb by iceberylin(m): 11:48am On Dec 01, 2014
[size=20pt]
ŶŐÚŔ ĶĨŃĎ ÁŔĔ ŔÁŔĔ,ŤĤÁŤŚ ŴĤÁŤ MÁĶĔŚ ŶŐu ÚŃĨQÚĔ.. .♂
ŃŐŤ ĴÚŚŤ ŤĤÁŤ ßÚŤ ÁĹŚŐ ŶŐÚŔ ČÚŤĔ ŦÁČĔ kiss
ŴŐÚĹĎ ĹŐVĔ ŤŐ ßÚŶ ŶŐÚ ŦĹŐŴĔŔŚ
♡♡♡♥♥♥♥
ßÚĤ Ĩ ĎŐŃŤ ĔVĔŃ ĶŃŐŴ ŶŐÚŔ ÁĎĎŔĔŚŚ, ŚŐ ÁM ŴĨŚĤĨŃĞ ŶŐÚ ĤÁPPŶ ßĨŔŤĤĎÁŶ ŦŔŐM ÁŦÁŔ grin
[/size]
Re: Happy Birthday To Our Beautiful, Intelligent And Dynamic Vikkyb by ggrin(f): 11:50am On Dec 01, 2014
Happy buyday matelipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Our Beautiful, Intelligent And Dynamic Vikkyb by ggrin(f): 11:52am On Dec 01, 2014
iceberylin:
angry
when u no get buyday dateangry
Em don wipe ur birth history commt hospital shrinegringringrin
Re: Happy Birthday To Our Beautiful, Intelligent And Dynamic Vikkyb by chibwike(m): 11:52am On Dec 01, 2014
iceberylin:
angry
Ice wish the girl happy birthday...e no go comot anything for ur body
Re: Happy Birthday To Our Beautiful, Intelligent And Dynamic Vikkyb by iceberylin(m): 11:57am On Dec 01, 2014
chibwike:
Ice wish the girl happy birthday...e no go comot anything for ur body
Guy chill, na space i book wink
Re: Happy Birthday To Our Beautiful, Intelligent And Dynamic Vikkyb by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 01, 2014
happy birthday to that fine sexy girl!vikyyb

so crushing on this damsel sad grin

and that her pout?heartbreaking

happy +1 today...
may your bf enjoy you angry grin

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Our Beautiful, Intelligent And Dynamic Vikkyb by iceberylin(m): 11:58am On Dec 01, 2014
ggrin:
when u no get buyday dateangry
Em don wipe ur birth history commt hospital shrinegringringrin

Iffa blow u ehhh
Re: Happy Birthday To Our Beautiful, Intelligent And Dynamic Vikkyb by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 01, 2014
chibwike:
Yes oh, lets celebrate our own., its her day.,.you can send her your birthday wishes here.

Lets make her happy today, by wishing our Hbd here.

Most of us have done that already.. Buh we can still do it again here in a special way.

Afterall, its her day

happy birthday VikkyB,.WULLNP

have fun dear.

Oya

tosyne2much
iceberlyn
naijaboiy
marieoolae
missberrypop5
lilmaxfidel
MizMycoli

and the rest

come and wish her Hbd .
it is lilmaxfidel smiley
Re: Happy Birthday To Our Beautiful, Intelligent And Dynamic Vikkyb by Blurr(m): 12:01pm On Dec 01, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: Happy Birthday To Our Beautiful, Intelligent And Dynamic Vikkyb by ronald4lif(m): 12:01pm On Dec 01, 2014
Happy birthday VickyB, may this new year brings you loads of laughter, joy, fulfilment and much blessings. All the best for the new year. Have fun!

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Our Beautiful, Intelligent And Dynamic Vikkyb by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 01, 2014
Thank you ggrin, chibwike and iceberylin. smiley

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Our Beautiful, Intelligent And Dynamic Vikkyb by tosyne2much(m): 12:03pm On Dec 01, 2014
VickkyB, may God lift you above your expectations as you add another year 2day

Enjoy ur day.. CHEERS !!!!

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Our Beautiful, Intelligent And Dynamic Vikkyb by ggrin(f): 12:04pm On Dec 01, 2014
iceberylin:

Iffa blow u ehhh
tongue
Re: Happy Birthday To Our Beautiful, Intelligent And Dynamic Vikkyb by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 01, 2014
Thank u ronald4liff and tosyne2much
Re: Happy Birthday To Our Beautiful, Intelligent And Dynamic Vikkyb by LEvuls(m): 12:09pm On Dec 01, 2014
Happy birthday Cutie gurl

Enjoy ur youth

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Our Beautiful, Intelligent And Dynamic Vikkyb by naijaboiy: 12:09pm On Dec 01, 2014
Happy Birthday vickyyB

Long Life and prosperity smiley

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Our Beautiful, Intelligent And Dynamic Vikkyb by iceberylin(m): 12:09pm On Dec 01, 2014
ggrin:
tongue
ŴĤĔŃ ĨŚ ŶŐÚŔ ßĨŔŤĤĎÁŤĔ undecided
Re: Happy Birthday To Our Beautiful, Intelligent And Dynamic Vikkyb by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 01, 2014
naijaboiy:
Happy Birthday vickyyB

Long Life and prosperity smiley
First person to spell my moniker right. grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Our Beautiful, Intelligent And Dynamic Vikkyb by Cwaya(m): 12:12pm On Dec 01, 2014
Happy Bday Girl !! cool

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Our Beautiful, Intelligent And Dynamic Vikkyb by naijaboiy: 12:14pm On Dec 01, 2014
VickyyB:

First person to spell my moniker right. grin
LoL,,its actually confusing.. sad

Had to look twice smiley

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Our Beautiful, Intelligent And Dynamic Vikkyb by jeflexy(m): 12:16pm On Dec 01, 2014
how will this stop our politicians from looting undecided
Re: Happy Birthday To Our Beautiful, Intelligent And Dynamic Vikkyb by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 01, 2014
Happy birthday dearie
@VickyyB
Wishing you life's best kiss

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Our Beautiful, Intelligent And Dynamic Vikkyb by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 01, 2014
many more old years tu cum grin

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Our Beautiful, Intelligent And Dynamic Vikkyb by Seanixking: 12:21pm On Dec 01, 2014
Happy buffday and Happy new mnth....it ur day ride on..
#sean

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Our Beautiful, Intelligent And Dynamic Vikkyb by lilmax(m): 12:28pm On Dec 01, 2014
Okay the rude girl
Re: Happy Birthday To Our Beautiful, Intelligent And Dynamic Vikkyb by ghost1718(m): 12:29pm On Dec 01, 2014
iceberylin:

Guy chill, na space i book wink
chai iceberylin this ur headache never stopundecided ?? Na everyday u dey make me laff fall inside poor man dust-bin grin VickyyB HAPPY BIRTHDAY WULLAP AND ALL THE BEST IN LIFE AND BEYONDgrin BECAUSE NOBODY LEAVE FOR EVER ,,,,,,,,,,,no offence grin

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Our Beautiful, Intelligent And Dynamic Vikkyb by iceberylin(m): 1:25pm On Dec 01, 2014
ghost1718:
chai iceberylin this ur headache never stopundecided ?? Na everyday u dey make me laff fall inside poor man dust-bin grin VickyyB HAPPY BIRTHDAY WULLAP AND ALL THE BEST IN LIFE AND BEYONDgrin BECAUSE NOBODY LEAVE FOR EVER ,,,,,,,,,,,no offence grin
I dh wait for the day weh you go fall inside gutter grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Our Beautiful, Intelligent And Dynamic Vikkyb by ggrin(f): 1:32pm On Dec 01, 2014
iceberylin:

ŴĤĔŃ ĨŚ ŶŐÚŔ ßĨŔŤĤĎÁŤĔ undecided
20th of sept
U don start again with this ur yeye font abiangry
I go call farano for u oangry
Re: Happy Birthday To Our Beautiful, Intelligent And Dynamic Vikkyb by iceberylin(m): 1:54pm On Dec 01, 2014
ggrin:
20th of sept
U don start again with this ur yeye font abiangry
I go call farano for u oangry
Y you dh snitch na angry

Amebo
Re: Happy Birthday To Our Beautiful, Intelligent And Dynamic Vikkyb by ghost1718(m): 1:55pm On Dec 01, 2014
iceberylin:

I dh wait for the day weh you go fall inside gutter grin
i don big pass to fall inside gutter nahgringringrin
Re: Happy Birthday To Our Beautiful, Intelligent And Dynamic Vikkyb by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 01, 2014
jeflexy:
how will this stop our politicians from looting undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are The Contents Of Threads/Topics Removed Or Hidden Still Visible? / Mad Man Falls In Love With Mad Woman / At First I Thought It Was A Baby Snake As Usual. (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.