Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Quit Peeing In Public!!! (men) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Quit Peeing In Public!!! (men) (1529 Views)

Study Concludes That Women Who Squirt During Sex Are Actually Peeing / Erm, They Now Sell This In Public In Lagos? / Peeing In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quit Peeing In Public!!! (men) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 01, 2014
Please guys, I will like you to answer these questions for me because I dont understand what is going on anymore

1. Is there some kind of reward for men who pee in public?

2. Is there an unexplainable pleasure you guys derive for peeing in public?

3. Was it stated anywhere that if you dont pee in public, you will die?

I ask myself all these questions EVERYDAY when I see grown arss men splaying walls, trees, shrubs, cars etc with with their pee with no shame at all.

Here is what a guy wrote

we are Africans moreover the womenfolk are to blame for this matter in it's entirety, I say this because at the formative stage of a boy's life his mama doesn't bother to lead him to the toilet whenever he is pressed! Okay at first, its d diapers... you just wee on the go, then when the baby starts walking the mama just points to a spot under d tree and tells him to pee! My dear old habits die hard! As I said earlier there is a spot near my office where I pee everyday, you may be interested in noting that there are functional conveniences with paid manpower to keep it clean right in my office but I would rather walk approximately 7 minutes to this particular place! This is because it reminds me so much of way back, of peeing with my childhood friends and checking who makes the largest projectile, how much I miss those days! So my dear as for thIs generation, u may as well get used to it we are not ever going to stop. But for the unborn ones you can take your job of mothering to a higher level, maybe it would mKe a difference ( and thats if the matter isnt a sex linked trait)

hmm...so typical of the Naija man. I know some of you will say something similar to what this guy said, and though i slightly agree mothers are a contributory factor to this trend, I must say you are all grown now and can discern between what is right or not. The fact you are all physically and anatomically configured in a way that gives you the ease and flexibility to pee wherever you like does not mean you should actually pee wherever you like.

For me, this is a pure dog's life and I believe you all are not dogs.

.....still waiting for my answers though tongue

2 Likes

Re: Quit Peeing In Public!!! (men) by datguru: 1:23pm On Dec 01, 2014
sad
Re: Quit Peeing In Public!!! (men) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 01, 2014
They (men) won't talk now buh if na lady's matter they wld have been running their mouths here

2 Likes

Re: Quit Peeing In Public!!! (men) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 01, 2014
This is a behaviour i find disgusting amongst men.

1 Like

Re: Quit Peeing In Public!!! (men) by braintext(m): 1:38pm On Dec 01, 2014
tongue
Re: Quit Peeing In Public!!! (men) by braintext(m): 1:43pm On Dec 01, 2014
BaebieHot:
Please guys, I will like you to answer these questions for me because I dont understand what is going on anymore
1. Is there some kind of reward for men who pee in public?
2. Is there an unexplainable pleasure you guys derive for peeing in public?
3. Was it stated anywhere that if you dont pee in public, you will die?
I ask myself all these questions EVERYDAY when I see grown arss men splaying walls, trees, shrubs, cars etc with with their pee with no shame at all.
Here is what a guy wrote
hmm...so typical of the Naija man. I know some of you will say something similar to what this guy said, and though i slightly agree mothers are a contributory factor to this trend, I must say you are all grown now and can discern between what is right or not. The fact you are all physically and anatomically configured in a way that gives you the ease and flexibility to pee wherever you like does not mean you should actually pee wherever you like.
For me, this is a pure dog's life and I believe you all are not dogs.
.....still waiting for my answers though tongue
Are you jealous that you can't do the same? tongue
Tell me, if your **** was designed to be like a man's own, won't you pee in public

Apart from that, if you went on a long journey and on arrival, your pressed with no nearby urinary, what will you do??...
I also see women peeing on the road undecided
Re: Quit Peeing In Public!!! (men) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 01, 2014
Braintext, Women are more hygenic than men, so if we were built that way, am sure we wont still do it.
yeah some women do it, which is also bad but lets be truthful, the ratio of women to men is 1:100
and those women dont form it as an habit.

this is not so for the guys

1 Like

Re: Quit Peeing In Public!!! (men) by braintext(m): 1:53pm On Dec 01, 2014
BaebieHot:
Braintext, Women are more hygenic than men, so if we were built that way, am sure we wont still do it.
yeah some women do it, which is also bad but lets be truthful, the ratio of women to men is 1:100

personally, i don't easily
urinate in public places...

undecidedwho told you that women
are more hygenic than men angry
Re: Quit Peeing In Public!!! (men) by Bendyke(m): 1:55pm On Dec 01, 2014
Mehn....we pee anywia we lyk cos God gave us portable genitals...... I bet if women wia givin extensions lyk we do dey wil join us. Free wrld
Re: Quit Peeing In Public!!! (men) by holatin(m): 1:56pm On Dec 01, 2014
when there is no public toilet, we should pee on ourself rather.
are u just angry you can't do dat too
Re: Quit Peeing In Public!!! (men) by holatin(m): 1:58pm On Dec 01, 2014
are u just angry you can't do dat too.
Re: Quit Peeing In Public!!! (men) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 01, 2014
BaebieHot:

Statistical evidence, please.
Re: Quit Peeing In Public!!! (men) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 01, 2014
holatin:
are u just angry you can't do dat too.
so how come we don't pee on ourselves since we dont pee in public and there is no public toilet to use.
we always find a way, so why cant u guys do the same.
seriously, everywhere reeks of pee

3 Likes

Re: Quit Peeing In Public!!! (men) by holatin(m): 4:33pm On Dec 01, 2014
BaebieHot:

so how come we don't pee on ourselves since we dont pee in public and there is no public toilet to use.
we always find a way, so why cant u guys do the same.
seriously, everywhere reeks of pee
if everywhere reek of pee then you live at ajegunle or ebute metta.
don't know how peeing inside gutter wey dey flow fit disturb eviroment.
*removing my penis and urinating for gutter*
singing heavenly rain by k2q

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help!!!!! His Body Scratches Him So Badly After Bathing. / Photo: Meet The Woman With 2 Vaginas, Mensurates Twice A Month / Bed Bugs Fumigation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.