Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

10 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband (4469 Views)

10 Things You Can Relate With If You Were Raised By Nigerian Parents / 10 Things Every Pregnant Wife Needs From Her Husband / 10 Things Married Ladies In Akwaibom Talk About When They Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 01, 2014
Imagine my wife sending me the link to the 10 things a guy should do... So I expect her to see this too...

These are ten things you should never do to your husband.

1. Never cheat on your husband.

2. Never deny your husband sex.

3. Never beat your husband. Whether slap or blows, talk back or deny their authority.

4. Never call your husband names such as stupid, arrogant, douche, fool etc.

5. Never hate your husband. Only love your husband.

6. Never cease to buy your husband good gifts.

7. Never cease to support your husband through the thick and thin.

8. Never cease to pray for your husband cos he is the head and if its better for him, it is best for you... grin grin

9. Never cease to call your husband sweet names. Always tell him sweet words.

10. Never cease to defend and protect your husband.

So help them Lord.
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 01, 2014
Haba! this ur counter thread sef. You just downloaded everything from the main thread.
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by Movesz(m): 3:37pm On Dec 01, 2014
Nawa o
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by KanwuliaJara: 3:38pm On Dec 01, 2014
A BLOW WORK! aka DEEP THROA-TING aka FACE PHOCKING!!!!grin

Yuck! embarassed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IklwP_DpPdY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WskoCkGQIoQ
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by Gooci(m): 3:40pm On Dec 01, 2014
i expected this tongue
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by woky: 3:40pm On Dec 01, 2014
BaebieHot:
Haba! this ur counter thread sef. You just downloaded everything from the main thread.
hmmm.. No be small thing.
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by sucezTP(f): 3:53pm On Dec 01, 2014
grin I knew it!
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by Gooci(m): 3:56pm On Dec 01, 2014
now lemme see if ds go make front page again grin
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 01, 2014
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by thatniqqress(f): 3:59pm On Dec 01, 2014
Lol I expected this

Plagiarism at its peak angry

Don't worry, you won't make FP tongue

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 01, 2014
Gooci:

NEVER!
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 01, 2014
thatniqqress:
Lol I expected this

Plagiarism at its peak angry

Don't worry, you won't make FP

Lol.... wasnt even looking for FP... Egbe!
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by clevvermind(m): 4:12pm On Dec 01, 2014
Gooci:
it won't and should nt. It is the husbands that suppose to protect their wives and nt the other way round.

A woman cannot call a man a witch instead of a wizard. Etc
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by clevvermind(m): 4:14pm On Dec 01, 2014
ledafaze2:
Imagine my wife sending me the link to the 10 things a guy should do... So I expect her to see this too...

These are ten things you should never do to your husband.

1. Never cheat on your husband.

2. Never deny your husband sex.

3. Never beat your husband. Whether slap or blows, talk back or deny their authority.

4. Never call your husband names such as witch, whor'e, b'itch, fool etc.

5. Never hate your husband. Only love your husband.

6. Never cease to buy your husband good gifts.

7. Never cease to support your husband through the thick and thin.

8. Never cease to pray for your husband cos he is the head and if its better for him, it is best for you... grin grin

9. Never cease to call your husband sweet names. Always tell him sweet words.

10. Never cease to defend and protect your husband.

So help them Lord.
i just laugh. grin
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 01, 2014
clevvermind:
it won't and should nt. It is the husbands that suppose to protect their wives and nt the other way round.

This is not about protection o jare...

Thanks for pointing the witch thing out...
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by Gooci(m): 4:23pm On Dec 01, 2014
clevvermind:

so the wives shld unprotect their husbands abbi
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by Gooci(m): 4:24pm On Dec 01, 2014
ledafaze2:

NEVER!
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by clevvermind(m): 4:45pm On Dec 01, 2014
Gooci:

so the wives shld unprotect their husbands abbi
how do u want her to do that?
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 01, 2014
clevvermind:

Wives can MAKE them feel protected with words...
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by Gooci(m): 5:03pm On Dec 01, 2014
clevvermind:
see you... if yu go mary a wife wey no fit protect yu, na die bdat o
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by egopersonified(f): 5:21pm On Dec 01, 2014
e be like say this op no wan chop night food today.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by blessedqueen(f): 9:10am On Dec 02, 2014
[quote author=egopersonified post=28505093]e be like say this op no wan chop night food today.[/quote

He actually ate ooooo
]
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 02, 2014
[quote author=blessedqueen post=28520880][/quote]

Na you feed am abi?
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 02, 2014
I agree with all of them but number8 reason is SILLY AND STÙPID.
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by Katdaddy(m): 10:44am On Dec 02, 2014
VickyyB:
I agree with all of them but number8 reason is SILLY AND STÙPID.
What's so stupid about it. If he gets a promotion at work won't that mean more shoes, bags and clothes for you.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 02, 2014
Katdaddy:

What's so stupid about it. If he gets a promotion at work won't that mean more shoes, bags and clothes for you.
Who told you I'd be a housewife?
Smh for your mentality.
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by Katdaddy(m): 10:54am On Dec 02, 2014
VickyyB:

Who told you I'd be a housewife?
Smh for your mentality.
Did I say anything about being a housewife. So can't I buy presents and give money to my wife regardless of whether or not she's working.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by SAMBARRY: 10:58am On Dec 02, 2014
UNA NO DEY TAYA FOR COUNTER THREAD.SMH undecided
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 02, 2014
Katdaddy:

Did I say anything about being a housewife. So can't I buy presents and give money to my wife regardless of whether or not she's working.

God bless you o jare.
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 02, 2014
Katdaddy:

Am the one that would be praying for him, right?
The prayer has to be reciprocated between us.
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 02, 2014
See as you just download everything,from the original op.

(1) (Reply)

At Last, A Woman Accepts Responsibility / Happy Fathers Day To All Fathers On NL / Advice Needed: My Wife Causes Me Emotional Pain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.