Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

What Will You Do With An Unlimited Budget And a Dream Engineering Team. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / What Will You Do With An Unlimited Budget And a Dream Engineering Team. (548 Views)

I Have A Dream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do With An Unlimited Budget And a Dream Engineering Team. by searchcorp(m): 3:36pm On Dec 01, 2014
If you had a dream team of engineers and were given an unlimited budget and were told to build something awesome (it could be anything at all), what would you propose the team build?

Let's say that you had a "dream team" of top engineers with in-depth knowledge of all aspects of their respective fields and have a very good working-knowledge of the engineering disciplines of their fellow engineers. If you were the project manager of this engineering superpower, what would you have them build and how do you propose they do it?

Marcus Souza's Answer

1.) I'd maintain a huge team to devise and build a solution to protect us from this:

2.) Other teams would be researching Terraforming:

3.) I'd maintain a team focused on turning us into superhumans:

4.) There would be huge investments in vertical farms:

5.) Space based solar power:

6.) And an automated transportation system, preferably flying:

Ah the things I would do with infinite money!

I came across this answer why reading through www.quora.com and I decided to share it.

Re: What Will You Do With An Unlimited Budget And a Dream Engineering Team. by searchcorp(m): 3:37pm On Dec 01, 2014
More pictures;

Please be kind to tell us what you would also do.

Re: What Will You Do With An Unlimited Budget And a Dream Engineering Team. by dhardline(m): 4:31pm On Dec 01, 2014
I would build a machanism that can produce electricity using only water and gives off hydrogen and oxgen as by products and also make sure its extremely cheap and small...so that it will be used in cars too.lets the years of crude oil be a thing of the past.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Smartphones Could Replace Our Computers In Less Than 2 Years Time / icar? Apple 'reported' To Be Making Electric Cars / Facebook Wants To Help Marketers Advertise Their Products To The Right People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.