Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

A Gift - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Gift (610 Views)

She Wants To Retrieve A Gift She Gave Out Seven Years Ago. / Getting The One You Love A Gift On Your Birthday / Solve This Word Problem And Get A Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Gift by migbe(m): 5:38pm On Dec 01, 2014
Hi all, what can I give a 60yrs old man as a birthday gift pls?

Thank you
Re: A Gift by Ezedon(m): 5:43pm On Dec 01, 2014
One box of snuff
Re: A Gift by migbe(m): 6:45pm On Dec 01, 2014
What's that?
Re: A Gift by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 01, 2014
Hi there, it depends. Is he old school or tech savvy? I have suggestions for both. Get him the latest quality tablet/phone/laptop OR you can get him an all expenses paid vacation to a nice relaxing resort.

That's what I would do, except you can't afford any then you can wait for other suggestions smiley
Re: A Gift by migbe(m): 8:11pm On Dec 01, 2014
xcelsia:
Hi there, it depends. Is he old school or tech savvy? I have suggestions for both. Get him the latest quality tablet/phone/laptop OR you can get him an all expenses paid vacation to a nice relaxing resort.

That's what I would do, except you can't afford any then you can wait for other suggestions smiley

He's old school, Other suggestion pls. Thank you
Re: A Gift by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 01, 2014
migbe:

He's old school, the man is my neighbour. Other suggestion pls. Thank you
You can try a nice designer wrist watch, I'm not a fan of giving cheap gifts so please try and get him something of quality so that it can last. Sorry I'm out of ideas, best of luck smiley
Re: A Gift by migbe(m): 9:12pm On Dec 01, 2014
xcelsia:
You can try a nice designer wrist watch, I'm not a fan of giving cheap gifts so please try and get him something of quality so that it can last. Sorry I'm out of ideas, best of luck smiley

ok thank you.

More suggestions pls

(1) (Reply)

Why Is GREEN And RED Often Used In Xmas Decorations / How Smart Are You? / A Nigerian Miracle: Muslims Storm Church For Christmas Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.