Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

* § § King Of Poets { Group Stage } : 007bruce Vs Giyazz § § * - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / * § § King Of Poets { Group Stage } : 007bruce Vs Giyazz § § * (927 Views)

***** Regular Battle : 007bruce Vs Ibime ***** / Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) / />¡</~~COMPLETE SLAUGHTER: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz {acapella Audio Brawl}~~ />¡</ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

* § § King Of Poets { Group Stage } : 007bruce Vs Giyazz § § * by mikuz(m): 5:42pm On Dec 01, 2014
Topic : What's your best moment you in NL, describe it.

Criteria

Creativity - 2 points

Flow - 1 point

Imagery - 2 points

Rhyme Scheme - 2 points

Consistency/Topic - 4 points

Lit Elements/Metaphors - 2 points

Vocabulary - 2 points

Rules

- 20 lines.

- Deadline is 4pm, Wednesday 3
December 2014.

- Verses should be posted by both
battlers on or not later than
deadline date.

- No biting, swaying, stretching,
feeding or recycling.

- No complaining about votes.

- A no show attracts a ban.

- No unnecessary comments

- No smearing comments about any
bar OR biting accusations without
proof.

- Whatever you feel is wrong with a
bar or verse - please put it in your
vote. Vote and state what you found
wrong.

- If there's anything you need to say
in defence of your verse please save
them for after voting's over.

- NO argument with established vets
OR voters.

- Battlers should not interject
between votes and voters should
just vote and leave it like that.

Goodluck!!!
Re: * § § King Of Poets { Group Stage } : 007bruce Vs Giyazz § § * by GIYAZZ(m): 5:44pm On Dec 01, 2014
Check
Re: * § § King Of Poets { Group Stage } : 007bruce Vs Giyazz § § * by 007Bruce: 7:42pm On Dec 01, 2014
oh shyte!!

2 Likes

Re: * § § King Of Poets { Group Stage } : 007bruce Vs Giyazz § § * by GIYAZZ(m): 6:46pm On Dec 03, 2014
Reminiscing the warm moment of encouragement that sparked during the journey/
A quest to be d0pe accomplished, how I excelled. . . still funny/
Merriments in my heart, butterflies in my belly/
Negative rumors then prevailed, I shocked, it was scary/
Took a glimpse in the ring and I sighed for real. . .
Laughed out loud like Eddie Murphy's jokes picked the sticks and spanked my ear drums/
Moment of my life, joy oozing and the fears gone/
The quickening of a cadaver/
Nairaland snuffed Lalaland. . .felt like lyrical abracadabra/
Hence gashed clothes, for the happiness was enormous/
Back on the floor, rolling like blunts about to be torched/
The compliments of the grand king added a bonus/
Shoulders hanged, my wiggling lips couldn't discuss/
The 'Killah with the face of a gorilla was killed by a fifteen year old boy/
The sudden refrain of what? Dear oh God/
When the opposition congratulated this glad with tongue to one side grinning with mourning teeth/
I was a typical English man after the warmth of morning tea/
Positive irony, this battleground is now my resting place/
Leaving tracks on it's sands of time, last spar cool like a diamond/
Dancing and anticipating my next big stage/
My pen in it's in heat as the fire burns!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: * § § King Of Poets { Group Stage } : 007bruce Vs Giyazz § § * by 007Bruce: 6:53pm On Dec 03, 2014
My first comment was on the frees lounge/ diff verses from dopeheads & cheap clowns/ was motivated i knew i had something deep down/

i started rhyming shyte

went to ''2 lines diss thread'' & flipped con bars/ i felt like a big monster/ with a persona of a sick doctor/ 'cause i decided to test my self/ i needed someone to witness my stealth

fuckyouhard was my target on flow for rank/ i degraded his bars & provoked the man/ then emaprince proposed a match/

my intension was to school the homo
i never intended to pull a no show

the foolish dude started accusing bruce of using diff moniker to execute his views which he couldnt proof
he even thought i was the cushy dude he whooped

we went through our verses.. started finding faults/ i was wise & smart/ told him '' cords doesnt rhyme with worse/ i sting like snake line is forced''/ trolling with that guy was fun/

this was my good moment but the best is going through them
knowing all the dudes i've cursed
all the abusive words
my brawl against fyh, how y'all refused my verse
knowing i had potent bars that would eff you then
it's sad but reading the past posts was my best moment

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: * § § King Of Poets { Group Stage } : 007bruce Vs Giyazz § § * by GIYAZZ(m): 8:30pm On Dec 03, 2014
Kr0ne I don't accept this! 007bruce is cheating! if his bars best mine, then it's ojoro!!

bye
Re: * § § King Of Poets { Group Stage } : 007bruce Vs Giyazz § § * by 007Bruce: 9:11pm On Dec 03, 2014
GIYAZZ:
Kr0ne I don't accept this! 007bruce is cheating! if his bars best mine, then it's ojoro!!

bye
no vex, i dey on top call plus i was freestyling.

No worry you go beat that wack shyte
Re: * § § King Of Poets { Group Stage } : 007bruce Vs Giyazz § § * by Limerick: 11:13pm On Dec 03, 2014
GIYAZZ: Negative rumors then prevailed, I shocked, it was scary/
I SHOCK
Re: * § § King Of Poets { Group Stage } : 007bruce Vs Giyazz § § * by mikuz(m): 5:37am On Dec 04, 2014
Open for votes
Judges;

Kr0ne
Coogar
Loonat11kk
Rapmaestro
Guykhena
Ibime
Emaprince
Re: * § § King Of Poets { Group Stage } : 007bruce Vs Giyazz § § * by kr0ne(m): 7:57am On Dec 04, 2014
Creativity - 2 points - Giyazz

Flow - 1 point - 007Bruce

Imagery - 2 points - Giyazz (I like the way he portrayed the part of beating Jig grin Giyazz must be a good poet)

Rhyme Scheme - 007Bruce (good rhymes!)

Consistency/Topic - 4 points - Tie (both were on point, I can't separate it. They understand the topic very well)

Lit Elements/Metaphors - 2 points - Giyazz

Vocabulary - 2 points - Giyazz (I like his use of words. 007, obviously, wasn't prepared for this)

Mvgt - Giyazz

007, u started typing immediately u saw Giyazz's verse, meaning u weren't prepared for this. Abeg, dey prepare next time. Good luck
Re: * § § King Of Poets { Group Stage } : 007bruce Vs Giyazz § § * by Guykhena(m): 2:58pm On Dec 04, 2014
Creativity-2 Points - Giyazz

Flow-1 point-007bruce

Imagery- 2 points- Giyazz

Rhymes- 2points- 007bruce

Consistency/Topic- 4 points-007bruce(he was more straight forward/direct with the topic)

Lit elements/metaphor-2 points- Giyazz

Vocabulary-2 points-Giyazz
8-7

MVGT- Giyazz
Close tho.

(1) (Reply)

Ofoka's 2009 Nairaland Battle Rap World Cup.(biters Like Sauron Are Not Allowed) / ///|***NRBNT 2016: Tallysmallz Vs Pundad***|\\\ / Makavele Vs Markolini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.