Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Kendra Wilkinson’s Sex Tape Has Resurfaced Online - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kendra Wilkinson’s Sex Tape Has Resurfaced Online (981 Views)

Kendra Wilkinson Disowned By Brother / Photo: Ice Prince On The Street Of New York With Actress Kendra Etufunwa / (PHOTO) Ice Prince & Kendra Etufunwa Stops Traffic In NY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kendra Wilkinson’s Sex Tape Has Resurfaced Online by lumdy(m): 6:29pm On Dec 01, 2014
The infamous video was made by the previous playboy star and her ex-boyfriend Justin frye in 2005 – and photos from her saucy romp have started showing on the web yet again.
The sex tape, entitled ‘Kendra Exposed’, was initial leaked in 2010 and was a serious source of embarrassment for the previous live-in girlfriend of Playboy’s Hugh Hefner.
Speaking shortly when it first leaked, she said: “It simply had to come out now after I finally cleansed up my life.

“It’s extraordinarily embarrassing. i'm very open person, i'm terribly honest concerning my life, however a sex tape was undoubtedly not what I wished in my life. It wasn’t for anybody else’s eyes to envision apart from ours.”
read more here:http://www.lumdys.com/2014/12/kendra-wilkinsons-sex-tape-has.html

(1) (Reply)

Day I Was Embarrassed In Church For Stealing - Top Female Celeb Reveals / Early Morning Workout! Kate Henshaw’s Exercise Routine Has Us Inspired / So She Has A Son: Tiwa Savage Finally Reveals Her Top Secret; Meet Her Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.