Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,001 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

The Crash Landed Plane Was Meant To Bring Me To Lagos - Top Producer, ID Cabasa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Crash Landed Plane Was Meant To Bring Me To Lagos - Top Producer, ID Cabasa (594 Views)

Top Music Producer ID Cabasa Becomes A Pastor / Hiphop Music Producer ID Cabasa Ordained A Pastor / Id Cabasa And Toni Payne Absent From 9ice's Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Crash Landed Plane Was Meant To Bring Me To Lagos - Top Producer, ID Cabasa by AINATOLULOPE: 6:53pm On Dec 01, 2014
[img]http://www.facebook.com/ajax/messaging/attachment.php?attach_id=729553303780070&mid=mid.1417455846827%3A44a55d18b97aacd931&cancel=AYYJ9AdzGB2DsITA5f3J8pBnUTBcObbZwsGPaS0muukhNA8pmDKdY19ywCfGfUCG3OnAiygHzS-7yyE-ns5JU4ajPHonB9AlRwg2aVfQImM7QDSguJT8bxmZGN5zUw5zUNxHvv1zU1baQp-RSVH-Qk8n&preview=1&width=640&height=500&resize_mode=s[/img]

Award winning music producer Olumide Ogunade a.k.a ID Cabasa is not just lucky but 'over lucky' as it could be revealed that the plane that recently crash landed in illorin was meant to take him back to Lagos.

The former Olamide's Boss who took to his Twitter handle to thank God for saving his life said the plane was meant to bring him back to Lagos and while waiting, the plane crash landed.

"@idcabasa_coded: The crash landed plane @ ilorin ystday was meant 2 bring me back 2 lag n while waiting, d crash happened n all I can do now is thank God"

"@idcabasa_coded: When travelling and people wish safe journey pls say AMEN,especially when prayed for say amen! God kept me ystday miraculously!" ID Cabasa Tweeted.

It would recalled, earlier this year that the winning Producer and cum Singer, who is responsible for mega hits like Olamide's 'Eni Duro', 9ice's 'Gongo Aso' and Ruggedman's 'Ruggedy baba' reportedly turned into a Pastor.

The evil which just avail him could probably be traced to his new devotion to God.

MORE - http://www./apps/forums/topics/show/13082264-the-crash-landed-plane-was-meant-to-bring-me-to-lagos-top-producer-id-cabasa-reveals
Re: The Crash Landed Plane Was Meant To Bring Me To Lagos - Top Producer, ID Cabasa by MANGAM(m): 6:56pm On Dec 01, 2014
Thank God no life was lost
Re: The Crash Landed Plane Was Meant To Bring Me To Lagos - Top Producer, ID Cabasa by Davotee(m): 6:59pm On Dec 01, 2014
Hmmmm. Fank God 4 cabasa's life. Bt na we em bcom pasta. Chyayi diaris Got oooooo.
Re: The Crash Landed Plane Was Meant To Bring Me To Lagos - Top Producer, ID Cabasa by holatin(m): 7:00pm On Dec 01, 2014
testimony time over
oya offering time

(1) (Reply)

Is D’banj In Love With Former Miss World, Agbani Darego? / Michael Essien Has Ebola? / Kate Henshaw Tweets About Lossing PDP Primary Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.