Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,038 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

A Nairalander's Experience At Synagogue Church - Elijah78 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Nairalander's Experience At Synagogue Church - Elijah78 (1483 Views)

Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering / Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) / Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander's Experience At Synagogue Church - Elijah78 by shaggy007(m): 7:48pm On Dec 01, 2014
Elijah78:

Well, just a bit of my experience, when i first visited, Note that worshipers start queuing there as early as 4AM with the idea that first come you will sit in front.

The church gates normally open as from 6AM meanwhile you already have a real queue along the street there with people agitating, almost fighting, others come late and want to stand first etc.

When the gates are open, come and see rush and almost fighting, thanks to the police officers watching the synagogue. The usher who was there even told us that the gates have been broken about 4times due to the mad rush of worshipers to enter to the church.

When the gates are open, normally according to the queue, the first may be 10 people are assigned to an usher, depending on how many ushers are at service, you might have a set of about 4 groups being attended to by ushers.

In my own group, we were told that firstly here our greetings is Emmanuel meaning God with us, they told us we have a prophet of our time who speaks directly with God and all you need is to open your mind! If the prophet is passing by and doesn't talk to you, don't shout, it only means there is no word for you. After all you coming to the arena of liberty is already deliverance, it was destined by God.

Then they asked one question, ""who here really wants to see the prophet?"" one lady raise up her hand, she was immediately whisk to the far back of the balcony, we were calm.

Then the usher told us that well the man of God will distribute anointed water, and that if she is the one giving us, it might not work, she laughed. Then she told me personally that since i am well dressed she will take me infront. she then took me and made me to sit 4 rows to the alter where the man of God stands to preach. Many other things that i cannot remember.

While in church while service was going on, there were two empty seats by me, 2 young ladies came and sat there, immediately one usher came and ask them that ''who send you here''? they were immediately whisk out.

Also something i noticed was that if you don't buy the message of last week which is about a dollar, you will not have access to the prayer request form!

Lastly underneath the choir is where real business goes on, during service you can go there to buy your anointed water and receive either the prophets pic frames etc.

Well what i am saying here may not directly be linked to the fact that people are trained to act, but i have an experience with a colleague who went to synagogue last dec on his own and i saw him on the prayer line shouting that he cannot walk, while putting on neck braces and waist braces, thinks i never saw him use at work? This is someone who has been doing his daily job without being aided?

If you read the Sir John's post on the healing school, you might have a clue that these people are advice to behave in a certain way when approached by these men of gods

Anyway, just food for thought.

thanks

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Experience At Synagogue Church - Elijah78 by monemsis(m): 7:56pm On Dec 01, 2014
Re: A Nairalander's Experience At Synagogue Church - Elijah78 by Fabdedon(m): 7:58pm On Dec 01, 2014
FP
Re: A Nairalander's Experience At Synagogue Church - Elijah78 by 2cato: 8:05pm On Dec 01, 2014
That is ur own observation and it is allowed so long you do not insult anybody
Re: A Nairalander's Experience At Synagogue Church - Elijah78 by jerflakes(m): 8:07pm On Dec 01, 2014
Seun, Ishilove, mukina2 obinoscopy, mynd44

Do something about this please.
Re: A Nairalander's Experience At Synagogue Church - Elijah78 by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 01, 2014
SMH... undecided
Re: A Nairalander's Experience At Synagogue Church - Elijah78 by pweetixandy: 8:16pm On Dec 01, 2014
Lol @men of gods,if I wil ever go to synagogue,it wld be to feast my eyes,ion believe that shii
Re: A Nairalander's Experience At Synagogue Church - Elijah78 by Rich4god(m): 8:42pm On Dec 01, 2014
This one looks somehow...
Re: A Nairalander's Experience At Synagogue Church - Elijah78 by tranxo(m): 8:48pm On Dec 01, 2014
pweetixandy:
Lol @men of gods,if I wil ever go to synagogue,it wld be to feast my eyes,ion believe that shii
silence is golden.
Re: A Nairalander's Experience At Synagogue Church - Elijah78 by AdeniyiA(m): 9:38pm On Dec 01, 2014
People trained to act??
That's trash!, unfounded and figment of your imagination.
I attended the Synagogue for about 9yrs when i was in Lagos and never regretted such, so i can say u wrote trash
Re: A Nairalander's Experience At Synagogue Church - Elijah78 by sammoe(m): 9:48pm On Dec 01, 2014
The thing is many people see what they want to see. I don't busy myself with other people's synagogues as long as their 'synagoguing' don't disturb me.
He who has an ear (and an eye) . . .
PS deaf and blind people hear and see
#mysynagoueisinmyheartandlife
#okamen
#okpastor
#okthanks

#okendofservice

grin

#okbye
Re: A Nairalander's Experience At Synagogue Church - Elijah78 by paulGrundy(m): 10:00pm On Dec 01, 2014
[quote author=shaggy007 post=28508934][/quote]

Elijah78:
Well, just a bit of my experience, when i first visited, Note that worshipers start queuing there as early as 4AM with the idea that first come you will sit in front.

The church gates normally open as from 6AM meanwhile you already have a real queue along the street there with people agitating, almost fighting, others come late and want to stand first etc.

When the gates are open, come and see rush and almost fighting, thanks to the police officers watching the synagogue. The usher who was there even told us that the gates have been broken about 4times due to the mad rush of worshipers to enter to the church.

When the gates are open, normally according to the queue, the first may be 10 people are assigned to an usher, depending on how many ushers are at service, you might have a set of about 4 groups being attended to by ushers.

In my own group, we were told that firstly here our greetings is Emmanuel meaning God with us, they told us we have a prophet of our time who speaks directly with God and all you need is to open your mind! If the prophet is passing by and doesn't talk to you, don't shout, it only means there is no word for you. After all you coming to the arena of liberty is already deliverance, it was destined by God.

Then they asked one question, ""who here really wants to see the prophet?"" one lady raise up her hand, she was immediately whisk to the far back of the balcony, we were calm.

Then the usher told us that well the man of God will distribute anointed water, and that if she is the one giving us, it might not work, she laughed. Then she told me personally that since i am well dressed she will take me infront. she then took me and made me to sit 4 rows to the alter where the man of God stands to preach. Many other things that i cannot remember.

While in church while service was going on, there were two empty seats by me, 2 young ladies came and sat there, immediately one usher came and ask them that ''who send you here''? they were immediately whisk out.

Also something i noticed was that if you don't buy the message of last week which is about a dollar, you will not have access to the prayer request form!

Lastly underneath the choir is where real business goes on, during service you can go there to buy your anointed water and receive either the prophets pic frames etc.

Well what i am saying here may not directly be linked to the fact that people are trained to act, but i have an experience with a colleague who went to synagogue last dec on his own and i saw him on the prayer line shouting that he cannot walk, while putting on neck braces and waist braces, thinks i never saw him use at work? This is someone who has been doing his daily job without being aided?

If you read the Sir John's post on the healing school, you might have a clue that these people are advice to behave in a certain way when approached by these men of gods

Anyway, just food for thought.

thanks

The OP is based on hearsay, no evidence to prove his baseless accusation. The very fact that it is an atheist that is making this allegation is the more reason why it should not be taken seriously. I could wake up one day and say I was paid to act in T.B.Joshuas church. You seem to forget that this man has delivered many well known personalities and celebrities e.g Jim iyke, Attah mills, king of Zulu and co. Are you saying that he paid these people to come and act in his church?

Comon think of a better accusation next time. grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Experience At Synagogue Church - Elijah78 by shaggy007(m): 10:02pm On Dec 01, 2014
paulGrundy:

The OP is based on hearsay, no evidence to prove his baseless accusation. I could wake up one day and say I was paid to act in T.B.Joshuas church. You seem to forget that this man has delivered many well known personalities and celebrities e.g Jim iyke, Attah mills, king of Zulu and co. Are you saying that he paid these people to come and act in his church?

Comon think of a better accusation next time. grin grin

Yes they were either paid to act or coerced into believing they were possessed.
Re: A Nairalander's Experience At Synagogue Church - Elijah78 by paulGrundy(m): 10:06pm On Dec 01, 2014
shaggy007:

Yes they were either paid to act or coerced into believing they were possessed.

Please how old are you?

No offence bro.
Re: A Nairalander's Experience At Synagogue Church - Elijah78 by shaggy007(m): 10:17pm On Dec 01, 2014
paulGrundy:

Please how old are you?

No offence bro.

No offense taken.

They are either paid to act, or coerced into believing they are possessed.
Re: A Nairalander's Experience At Synagogue Church - Elijah78 by paulGrundy(m): 10:32pm On Dec 01, 2014
shaggy007:

No offense taken.

They are either paid to act, it coerced into believing they are possessed.

What are you still doing in Nairaland by this time of the Day?

You had better go to bed so you would wake up for School early for school tommorow.
Re: A Nairalander's Experience At Synagogue Church - Elijah78 by shaggy007(m): 10:34pm On Dec 01, 2014
paulGrundy:

What are you still doing in Nairaland by this time of the Day?

You had better go to bed so you would wake up for School early for school tommorow.

They are either paid to act, or coerced into believing they are possessed.
Re: A Nairalander's Experience At Synagogue Church - Elijah78 by lastmessenger: 12:34am On Dec 02, 2014
I am not a fan of Tb Joshua and don't waste my time watching him. Whatever goes on there is their own cup of tea.
Re: A Nairalander's Experience At Synagogue Church - Elijah78 by Elijah78: 7:21am On Dec 02, 2014
It was my personal experience, i didn't go there to watch what was going there! i went there because i believed in it but at one point some things must catch your attention either immediately or there after.

For the person saying he is a member for 9 years and has never experienced such, I will want to ask you one question, do members also queue?

Note that i was a first timer and to the best of my knowledge all first timers had to queue at gate1, nursing mothers at gate2 or so, members at gate3 and healing takes place at gate4.

Apart from that, i also visited latter, after 2 years as the prophet's guest. I have been to the prayer mountain, i have lived in the synagogue, church auditorium for 1 whole week, upstairs. Just one thing, upon arrival the first thing you are made to understand is that as you see people here, don't believe anything they say, anyone has his/her mission that might not necessarily reflect the character of the prophet. So we found for example at the canteen, there was one lady who was always aggressive, people will just say maybe prophet is not aware of, also the women who were forcing people to register to become Emmanuel tv partners, everyone said, maybe the prophet is not aware that people are being harassed to partner with Emmanuel TV. etc.

One thing that caught my attention seriously was a Ghanaian friend i met there, she was wife to a christembassy pastor who as at that time was attending the IPPC conference in Lagos to later join the wife there at synagogue, her fear was that they didn't want to be identify or zoomed in Emmanuel TV cameras for fear CEC members might see them. They have been having issues with the fruits of the worm for over 7years, they have spoken faith filled words, confessed, spoken in tongues etc to no avail (as she gisted me), so they had to secretly sneak into synagogue with hope for a solution. Well after sometime i tried to contact her through her email and thro yokoos to find out how they were doing to no avail.

Worthy to note is that people might not always be paid to act, they are simply asked to act! Don't you always hear the prophet schooled at ushers for not doing what they are taught rightly?

Well i don't have evidence to put forward here but i was just sharing my experience as requested which i didn't mean to insult anybody.
No pictures, No videos! Those who have visited can share their own experience to! It most not be a routine for everyone.
Re: A Nairalander's Experience At Synagogue Church - Elijah78 by McSterling(m): 7:44am On Dec 02, 2014
All the theatrics on Emmanuel TV aren't enough to convince any disinterested viewer. Only those who've shut their minds and have a vested interest in T. B. Joshua are convinced by his shenanigans.
Re: A Nairalander's Experience At Synagogue Church - Elijah78 by paulGrundy(m): 10:26pm On Dec 04, 2014
Elijah78:
It was my personal experience, i didn't go there to watch what was going there! i went there because i believed in it but at one point some things must catch your attention either immediately or there after.

For the person saying he is a member for 9 years and has never experienced such, I will want to ask you one question, do members also queue?

Note that i was a first timer and to the best of my knowledge all first timers had to queue at gate1, nursing mothers at gate2 or so, members at gate3 and healing takes place at gate4.

Apart from that, i also visited latter, after 2 years as the prophet's guest. I have been to the prayer mountain, i have lived in the synagogue, church auditorium for 1 whole week, upstairs. Just one thing, upon arrival the first thing you are made to understand is that as you see people here, don't believe anything they say, anyone has his/her mission that might not necessarily reflect the character of the prophet. So we found for example at the canteen, there was one lady who was always aggressive, people will just say maybe prophet is not aware of, also the women who were forcing people to register to become Emmanuel tv partners, everyone said, maybe the prophet is not aware that people are being harassed to partner with Emmanuel TV. etc.

One thing that caught my attention seriously was a Ghanaian friend i met there, she was wife to a christembassy pastor who as at that time was attending the IPPC conference in Lagos to later join the wife there at synagogue, her fear was that they didn't want to be identify or zoomed in Emmanuel TV cameras for fear CEC members might see them. They have been having issues with the fruits of the worm for over 7years, they have spoken faith filled words, confessed, spoken in tongues etc to no avail (as she gisted me), so they had to secretly sneak into synagogue with hope for a solution. Well after sometime i tried to contact her through her email and thro yokoos to find out how they were doing to no avail.

Worthy to note is that people might not always be paid to act, they are simply asked to act! Don't you always hear the prophet schooled at ushers for not doing what they are taught rightly?

[s]well its very obvious that am making up this story[/s] Well i don't have evidence to put forward here but i was just sharing my experience as requested which i didn't mean to insult anybody.
[s]No pictures, No videos! Those who have something against faith healers can come and insult them here. Frosbel you are highly welcome[/s]. No pictures, No videos! Those who have visited can share their own experience to! It most not be a routine for everyone.

grin cool

(1) (Reply)

The Groundbreaking Artists Challenging Religion Through Art / God Speaks To Me. / VIDEO: Watch What Sunday Adelaja Said About TB Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.