Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

American Visa Lottery Application Is Over Now - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / American Visa Lottery Application Is Over Now (826 Views)

Visa Lottery Winner, Other Arrested Over Scam Marriage / American Visa Lottery Requirements / American Visa Lottery (dv- 2009) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Visa Lottery Application Is Over Now by next2u: 6:25pm On Dec 01, 2008
IT ALL OVER FOR THE APPLICATION FOR AMERICAN VISA LOTTERY AND MANY WILL BE SELLECTED BUT FEW WILL GET THE TROHPY SO BE PREPARED AND WAIT FOR THE RESULT FOR NEXT YEAR FROM APIRIL/MAY 2009 FOR THE NOTIFICATION OF THE RESULT.I WISH ALL APPLICANT SUCCESS .SIGNED BY RICHARD , 08024995989, FOCUSHILLTOP@yahoo.com for asistance,orientation
Re: American Visa Lottery Application Is Over Now by caspapa(m): 10:59am On Dec 03, 2008
I dont know if you can explain this to me, i registered for a friend, and i made a mistake, instead of Adebimpe / typed Adepimpe.

Although, the picture and other relevant documents will be same incase she won, what do you think will happen because of the wrong spelling?

waiting for your reply.
Re: American Visa Lottery Application Is Over Now by next2u: 8:40am On Dec 04, 2008
that is a common error but it has to be prove with good point if not the consular at the embassy will not belief it is an error. for now there is nothing you can do about it but if the applicant eventually wins then there are prove you will make till then contact me.
Re: American Visa Lottery Application Is Over Now by caspapa(m): 10:15am On Dec 04, 2008
Thanks a lot, you made my day, i will contact you if i need more clarification on the issue.

(1) (Reply)

Planning A Business Trip To Sao Tome And Principe / Help Pls /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.