Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

Stop Excesssive Facebook E-mail Notification - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Stop Excesssive Facebook E-mail Notification (387 Views)

Help!!!! I Got This Mail In My E-mail Account. Please Advice / I Need Sms Alert Or Notification For Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Excesssive Facebook E-mail Notification by jaylister(m): 8:19am On Dec 02, 2014
Receiving facebook notification on emails sometimes looks uncomfortable, when it becomes excess maybe due to the numbers of friends you have and groups and pages you join.
This problem happens to females mostly because of how they love to keep more friends they won’t even communicate with. This will now cause excessive notification on emails which may likely hide some of your important messages unread/read. So to avoid this disaster, a came up with this idea after a friend of mine complained these same issue at hand. Simply it is easy but many don’t know, and it will work for you just as it worked for my dear friend.

These are the simple steps you have to take for you mobile
Firstly logon to your facebook account with the Email Address you used in registering
Click on SETTINGS AND PRIVACY at the bottom of the facebook page
Then click on notification

http://www.afrik9ja.com/2014/12/stop-excesssive-facebook-e-mail.html

(1) (Reply)

Free SEO And Traffic Tips / Net Is 'less Free And More Unequal', Says Web Founder / Become A Successful Internet Marketer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.