Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,553 members, 7,819,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Is It Possible To Apply As An Intern In Any Company As A 300level Student - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Is It Possible To Apply As An Intern In Any Company As A 300level Student (603 Views)

How To Apply For YESGRant In Nigeria / His Employer (MD) Sent Him A Link To Apply For Another Job. / Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Apply As An Intern In Any Company As A 300level Student by martinsmartest(m): 8:37am On Dec 02, 2014
Am a student of the University of Benin, department of chemical engineering.... I need u guys to advice me if its is possible to apply for a post as an interm so as make my holz awesome and not just sitting at home and getting fat....
Re: Is It Possible To Apply As An Intern In Any Company As A 300level Student by GateKeeper247: 3:37pm On Dec 10, 2014
Re: Is It Possible To Apply As An Intern In Any Company As A 300level Student by Acegoals: 4:12pm On Dec 10, 2014
It is very much possible and a welcomed idea. You may not even need a letter from your department. Just walk up to the company with a nicely written CV and a short cover letter. Submit it to the right person and wait for a response. Better still you could try to get the email address of the company or HR Manager and send the letter and CV online.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help Please / Setting Up A Pos System / 45 Ways To Fall In Love Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.